House Auction Taloncourt11 For Auction ~~sb Lowered!~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonflower

Just A Harmless Traveler
Reaction score
Faction
Valroth
Wow, its been a while since I've done this, lets see if I'm still capable!
The house that will be featured here is Taloncourt11
1exterior.webp

This lovely home is located in the gorgeous Allar district. Its also situated rather close to the Golden Willow Tavern with only a short .10 mile (160 meters) walk going West. This home is close to many other areas of interest including The Digmaan Yaotl City Estate, Fier et Calme Teahaus, and The Doves Sanctuary.
~~~~~
The interior is completely decorated excluding the basement.
There are 3 floors total with the 3rd being a loft-like area with nice open windows.
Pictures are below

Starting bid will be 150r
Please bid in a minimum of 25r increments
Buyout price is 500r
This auction will end 24 hours after the last bid. Please tag the previous bidder as well as myself in case I am unable to be here right away for the house exchange.
Please note rent is 50r for which I am not responsible.

~~~~~~~~
Door will be open if you'd like to take a personal tour. To get to this house you must go straight east until you reach a building with a pink and white canopy (Doves Sanctuary) Once you are there turn right, go through the glass entrance and the house will be the first one on the right with the small porch. Please let me know if you need a guide or a map, I'd be happy to provide one.

Alright! I think that's it! I'm so glad to be back and I'm also grateful to the new friends I've made already. I've missed you all and I hope you'll enjoy this house <3
Feel free to contact me in-game at moonflower24 or discord at Moonflower#2111

Attachments

• mviewfrommidfloor.webp
    mviewfrommidfloor.webp
    220.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Top floor.webp
    Top floor.webp
    169.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Only 6 hours left until the auction closes lovelies!
If you're gonna bid, now's the time <3

Last edited:
Aaa! I'm so sorry, I'm gonna have to step out of my bid, I owe a friend some raggles and won't be able to afford the home when I give them their payment ;-; I'm sorry!! Cuddles!
Oh! No problem at all! Thank you for bidding at all hehe, you were my first bid after my return, so thank you <3. I'm sure I'll have another house up in no time after this one is sold

Alright Lovelies, the house is back up for bidding!

**Update** Starting Bid lowered!

Yeah I'm dirt poor can't place a bid sorry.

Hey just wanted to let you guys know that I won't be around until late Tuesday to transfer the house over and all that jazz. Have to travel for a few Dr appointments. Sorry! <3

Alright, auction is closed! House goes to @CnocBride! Let me know when you're available to transfer the house over :)

Status
Not open for further replies.