House Auction Talon Court 7 - Auction - Sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellimairy

Sophia Du Polignac
Reaction score
Faction
Montfort
Bert Improved - kopie.webp

Situated in one of the most beautiful districts of the Capital, this grand house is up for auction.
Mostly inhabited by Allar, this area is great for those with the need for a new pair of lizard shoes or those who are part of the Allar comunity, to come together.

Kept at a steady temperature because of the glass roof which covers the district, it is the perfect house away from the cold.

Taloncourt7-1.webp

Anyhow! I see our real estate agent has just arrived, Evelyn- I will let her do the talking.

evelyne.webp

''I am so sorry for being late, the carriage driver simply didn't know where I had to go and my own Mercedes Carriage is still being refitted with new wheels. Anyhow..''

She speaks as she walks up to the house.

''As you can see, the house has it's own private walkway to the house, which does protect it from unwanted people looking in. Entering in the main room, Currently used as a study, there is alot of potential here, with a small kitchen in the back, which also has a trapdoor leading down to a cellar! Completly empty for now so one may choose to create a bigger living area or perhaps store your.. the spirit may know what. Going upstairs, we find a large fireplace and seating area, once more with these stunning windows looking out into the district. Upstairs are four smaller bedrooms, which can be combined to one or perhaps two.''

Evelyn walks outside to show you what else the district has to offer.

''A lovely place to rest, right in front of your house with a pool, a lovely game of Lizards and Ladders a bit further down the road. Anyhow, do have a look around yourself! It's a charming place.''

Evelyn stops to polish up her Gucianno heels, before turning away to allow you to look at the propperty.

In Short:

- House with four floors including a basement.
- Alot of windows at the front of the propperty.
- Potential to create more space by adding the basement to the living quarters.

Bidding:

Openingsbid: 150 Regals.
Increase: 25 Regals a bid.
Buyout: 350 Regals
Auction End: 10 - 05 - 2019 23:00 GMT + 2
Or whenever I feel like closing.
(DDMMYY- As all relevant countries do it.)

Please do @Previous Bidder for every bid placed!

The Propperty is on the name of Miss_Silver, but the auction will go through me. For any questions, shoot me a private message or contact me on discord/IG!

The doors are OPEN! So you can have a look around yourself!

Happy Bidding!

Attachments

• bert improved post - kopie.webp
    bert improved post - kopie.webp
    3.1 KB · Views: 22
  • Bert Improved - kopie.webp
    3.2 KB · Views: 21
  • evelyne.webp
    evelyne.webp
    47.4 KB · Views: 21