Talking To The Moon

Milo let his hair fall into his face,the skin under his eyes dark from many sleepless nights,hoping it would cover them. Another tear slid down his cheek as he wrapped his arms around his chest and tucked his chin into the collar of his jacket,eyes lifted towards the sky where the light of the moon light up his room.
"I know you're somewhere out there,somewhere far away. I want you back. I want you back. My neighbors think I'm crazy but they don't understand. You're all I have. You're all I have" He sung,the cold wind pushing the hair out of his face.
"At night when the stars light up my room. I sit by myself. Talking to the moon, tryin' to get to you. In hopes you're on the other side talking to me too or am I a fool who sits alone talking to the moon. Oh." His head lifted slighty, a hand reaching up to wipe the tears from his face. He was strong, and he would allow nobody to tell him otherwise.
"I'm feeling like I'm famous. The talk of the town.They say I've gone mad,yeah I've gone mad. But they don't know what I know, 'cause when the sun goes down someone's talking back, yeah they're talking back.At night when the stars light up my room I sit by myself. Talking to the moon,tryin' to get to you. In hopes you're on the other side talking to me too or am I a fool who sits alone talking to the moon." A smile stretched across his lips and the tears ceased to fall from his eyes,head tilted towards the sky. It almost seemed like he was singing to the moon and it was listening back.
"Do you ever hear me calling? (Ah) oh oh oh. (Ah) oh oh oh. 'Cause every night I'm talking to the moon. Still trying to get to you. In hopes you're on the other side talking to me too or am I a fool who sits alone talking to the moon. I know you're somewhere out there somewhere far away." His voice quietened until all was silent, and the world slept,unknowingly having been fed the words of a boy just trying to make his way in life,having lost almost everyone who had raised him but gained more than a man with everything had,for Milo Pinefellow had been gifted with hope,and with a beautiful voice to spread it around Regalia.

Hey everyone,I've been sleeping! Well only for around 4 to 6 hours but it's an improvement from none. I'm also hoping to continue writing whatever ya wanna call this stuff,and hopefully I find some more decent songs to use. If you wanna suggest a song for Milo or your own char just link me your char app/or a desc of your char and the song you want and I will happily do it. Peace out.
-Kaiden

When I read those stories of poor, sad Milo I just want to hug him. Poor child