king of ebebbeb
Reaction score
Kingdom
ditchwater

BJc4hhT.png
tumblr_mhm3kpoF0y1r1rrxzo1_500.gif

guvYDDt.png

Introduction:

~ Entrants to the store are greeted by a veritable cacophony of sounds that range from chirps, to hisses, to the excited yelps of pup and overjoyed child alike. Customers can expect to marvel at a wondrous menagerie of incredible creatures both exotic and mundane and with a measure of coin can expect to carry that wonder home with them. Not only is Tails of The Beast a place of remarkable charm and creature ownership opportunity; it is also home to the most highly qualified veterinarian clinic in Regalia. The clinic offers the opportunity for learned members of the School of Husbandry to demonstrate their skills in allowing beloved but unwell critter companions to live healthy lives where they might not otherwise. Tails of The Beast is no ramshackle operation however, there are specific opportunities available within to those of higher social standing and wealth.
As the rabble bump about on the main floors, nobility can expect to find peace and quiet in private, upstairs rooms whereby they might be shown personally to a selection of exotic creatures for purchase at their leisure as well as taking priority with the treatment of their pets at the clinic. ~

-
Regular lessons will be held in the Vet Clinic parlour regarding the safety of your critter companion and how to maintain it's well being. Each customer who purchases a critter will be informed of the closest information workshop and their appearance would be most wished.
Other lessons regarding Aloria's Fauna will be held weekly.

giphy.gif

guvYDDt.png

Positions:
  • General assistants. One spot available.
A store attendant works to benefit the store in all /general/ means, this includes cleaning, register work, calming critters etc. A store assistant is usually given one specific role as well as maintaining the other small jobs. For example, Finch – our current assistant specializes in calming critters and tending to their cages.
Requirements: All are welcome to apply.

• Parlor boy/girl. Spots available.
A parlour worker's role is to entice others into the store with the wide variety of luxurious and exotic animals we sell as well as having common understanding of those animals names and habits. Essentially a parlour role is one of our most important jobs, as a parlour worker deems what animal would fit the specific trait of the client. This job is /extremely/ important.
Requirements: You must have efficient knowledge with the chosen fauna, or at least an inclination to learn. If no previous studies with the School Of Husbandry but still wish to apply, pen a letter to Lady Aline Peirgarten. (Plutopup.)

• Veterinary assistant. Spots available.
A veterinary assistant is essentially a vet's apprentice, if you apply for the job and are accepted, you will be assigned to a veterinarian and learn from there.
Requirements: You must attend the School Of Husbandry.

• Veterinarian: One spot available.
A veterinarian works for one goal, to protect and assure the well being of all critters that enter the clinic and to supply medicinal aid to those that are injured.
Requirements: You must hold the title Learned in the School Of Husbandry. No lesser titles permitted.

OsPPoXV.png

guvYDDt.png

OOC Information:
  • The clinic is not for used for personal means, but a way to generate roleplay to those new and old to Regalia! The idea is that all critters and companions alike will find home with the customers of the Pet Shoppe, and a place to return to if need be.
  • Those applying for a Veterinarian role will be situated as a veterinarian's assistant for the first clinic visit, until all information is taken, and your role is clarified as 'ready to give medicinal aid'.
  • Special circumstances may result in a clinic assistant being moved up to veterinary assistant without having the initial requirements if they are deemed fit and ready.
  • New property on mainstreet, number 16! (The magenta one.)
  • The thread will constantly be updated regarding lesson times and open workshops. It is required that you are somewhat active on the forums in order to know and work with these times.
Application template:

• Ign:
  • Character name and race:
  • Character application: (Optional but preferred)
  • Role you are applying for:
  • Previous work: (Optional)
  • Discord or skype: (You may pm this)
  • Are the requirements met: Yes/no (If you do not meet the requirements, but are still adamant on joining, we can find a place for you elsewhere.)
  • IC letter to Lady Aline Peirgarten regarding your interests in joining the clinic:
guvYDDt.png

Positions currently held:
  • General Manager/Head of Clinic – Aline Peirgarten. @Plutopup
  • Parlor boy – Lucien Rosendahl. @Daekon
  • General assistant – Finch. @The_Mindorotaur
  • Veterinary Assistant – open
  • Parlour Assistant – open
  • Clinic helping hand - open
  • Veterinary assistant - vet in training. @Walnoodle
BZgueio.png

Last edited:
"If they don't sell Ceardian Bloodhounds, they're no true pet shop," Edmund remarked.

The Archduke would like to personally donate to this business. A herald from his court is sent off to the shoppe to express Lord Harhold's interest to the owners!

The Archduke would like to personally donate to this business. A herald from his court is sent off to the shoppe to express Lord Harhold's interest to the owners!

The owner of the clinic herself would graciously welcome the Archduke's herald into the shoppe, having expressed her thanks and deepest regards towards his offer of a donation. Aline would humbly accept. In turn offering the Archduke and his family mobility within the clinic - or veterinarians to do with as they please, having known of their legacy with animals.

Ign: Walnoodle

Character name and race: Darcie Miramonte. Ailor.
Character application: Boop
Role you are applying for: Veterinarian
Previous work: Was the primary Vet for the Safeguard Rangers
Discord or skype: Both yo
Are the requirements met: Believe so yep.
IC letter to Lady Aline Peirgarten regarding your interests in joining the clinic:
A letter in a deep blue envelope would arrive to Aline.
To Lady Aline Peirgarten,
Greetings! I've caught wind of your lovely establishment and would like to offer my services as I'm a Scholar in the School of Husbandry. Though I did primarily work upon larger animals, particularly horses, I do have quite a bit of knowledge with smaller scale animals. However, if you need further information of my skill, please feel free to send for me and I will happily oblige.
Spirit Bless,
Darcie Miramonte

Ign: Walnoodle

Character name and race: Darcie Miramonte. Ailor.
Character application: Boop
Role you are applying for: Veterinarian
Previous work: Was the primary Vet for the Safeguard Rangers
Discord or skype: Both yo
Are the requirements met: Believe so yep.
IC letter to Lady Aline Peirgarten regarding your interests in joining the clinic:
A letter in a deep blue envelope would arrive to Aline.
To Lady Aline Peirgarten,

Greetings! I've caught wind of your lovely establishment and would like to offer my services as I'm a Scholar in the School of Husbandry. Though I did primarily work upon larger animals, particularly horses, I do have quite a bit of knowledge with smaller scale animals. However, if you need further information of my skill, please feel free to send for me and I will happily oblige.
Spirit Bless,
Darcie Miramonte
Approved! Will pm you with times/give access to the property shortly.

Darcie's letter would receive a hasty reply, it read;
"Bonjour, madame Darcie Miramonte. I am most pleased to inform you that you've been accepted, perhaps you'd do best to trek past the Clinic shortly - so I can settle the arrangements. The other staff are happy to work with you, as am I.
Spirits bless, and kind regards.
UMvD1rR.png
"

Ign: _Owlet
Character name and race: Alena Nhaendar - Nelfin
Character application: Not one yet, but soon there will be
Role you are applying for: Parlour Girl!
Previous work: Alena only recently arrived into Regalia, but back home she used to tend to the animals where she lived.
Discord or skype: You have it!
Are the requirements met: She's a student in the Discipline of Husbandry.

"
Lady Peirgarten,

Being a girl who has a heart full of love for animals, I simply wish to help and care for them! I believe through your fine establishment I can achieve my dream on tending and caring to animals! I do hope you consider my presence as a Parlour Girl.

Alena Nhaendar,

Ign: _Owlet
Character name and race: Alena Nhaendar - Nelfin
Character application: Not one yet, but soon there will be
Role you are applying for: Parlour Girl!
Previous work: Alena only recently arrived into Regalia, but back home she used to tend to the animals where she lived.
Discord or skype: You have it!
Are the requirements met: She's a student in the Discipline of Husbandry.

"
Lady Peirgarten,

Being a girl who has a heart full of love for animals, I simply wish to help and care for them! I believe through your fine establishment I can achieve my dream on tending and caring to animals! I do hope you consider my presence as a Parlour Girl.

Alena Nhaendar,

Accepted!

"Dearest Alena Nhaendar,
We are most happy to inform you that your application has been accepted, we at Tails of the Beast find that giving the opportunity out to all walks of life, race, etc - leads to varying degrees of experience which can be molded and passed down to better those who come after us. Your experience and fondness of Aloria's fauna will help you greatly in this role. Expect another letter shortly with a required meeting point and time.
Yours truly, and may the spirit be with you,
Aline Peirgarten."

Grand opening of the Clinic and Pet shoppe on tuesday - the 13th March. Will bump this thread with the time zones shortly.
Staff- please make it known if you cannot make it by pm'ing me.
@Daekon @_Owlet @Walnoodle @The_Mindorotaur

Business was moved to the mainstreet business property number 16! (The magenta shoppe.)