Approved Sheet Taeron Fa'salor

Discussion in 'Character Applications' started by HeyItzAPotato, Nov 21, 2020.

1. HeyItzAPotato

HeyItzAPotato The Opossum Dealer Premium

[​IMG]
    〚 ⚔ ┇ ══════════════════════ - ‹ •◦ ❖ ◦• › - ══════════════════════ ┇⚔ 〛
    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    [​IMG] ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

"Search endlessly, fight 'til we're free."
    Carry On | Avenged Sevenfold
    ════ ⋆★⋆ ════

|| THEME || THEME 2 || SPOTIFY PLAYLIST ||
    ════ ⋆★⋆ ════
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━​
    Given Name | Traoré Fa'Salor
    Chosen Name | Taeron Fa'Salor

⥎ Nicknames | Tae, Traé, Fa‘Salor
    Titles | Vice Commander of the Violet Order, Prestige Guard of the Violet Order, General of the Regalian Military.
    Previous Titles | Duke of the Dioran Isles, House Kassambara Guard Captain.
    Race | Songaskian
    ⥎ Heritage | Askaisyam
    Age | 40
    ⥎ Physical Age | 20 (apparently)
    ⥎ Birthday | July 23rd , 269 AC.
    ⥎ Zodiac | Leo
    Sex | Male
    ⥎ Pronouns | He/Him
    Sexuality | Bisexual
    Eye Color | Amber
    Backstory Special Permission | Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━
    ⥎ Religious Beliefs:
    Traé is extremely devout to his race's religion, Shambala. He outwardly attempts to get others of his kind to follow the way of the Sun, and refuses to wear hats. Period. No hats.

⥎ Character Concept:
    Traoré is an ex-Songaskian Masaya commander and soldier who holds his loyalty to his homeland very high. He was under-educated in most basic fundamentals, setting his sights on making his family proud, and protecting the Masaya at whatever cost.

[​IMG]
    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

[​IMG]██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

"So pray for me brother, I need redemption."
    Trouble | Imagine Dragons
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━
    47/50 Core Points || 10/10 Hobby Points || Racial Boost Active​

[​IMG]
    (20) Sword Combat
    Training with his brother, father, best friends, and the military for years upon end has allowed Taeron to master the way of longsword combat. He owns his own longsword which is decorated in sun symbols, and has multiple things inscripted in Sofaal on it.

(16) Shielding Combat (11 Core + 5 Racial Boost)
    Picked up as his secondary while training in the military, he has also learned how to master using the shield as well. While he doesn't use it that much, he can sure kick some ass with it if he really tried.

(3) Fist Combat
    Traoré is quite a large person. In case of disarmament, he is able to protect himself in the means of fist combat.

(5) Strength Training
    ⥎ Stronk

[​IMG]
    (5) Construction Art
    I wanted something new on his sheet

(5) Dancing Art
    Something him and a few of his friends from nobility picked up. Does it more as a hobby if anything, and has also proven to make his balance a little better.

(5) Body Art
    The ability to give those a piece of his culture.

(3) Cooking Art
    He's been practicing.

Physical Stat:
    (20 Sword Combat + 16 Shielding Combat + 3 Fist Combat + 5 Strength Training =) 44 [Capped 35]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━​
    Songaskian Racials
    Elder Form 1
    Elder Form 2
    Elder Form 3
    Super Self 7
    Elemental Control 3
    Elemental Brand 3
    Home Enchant 2 - Inactive
    Magic Sight 2

Strength Abilities
    Great Force 1

[​IMG]
    Common (From Travelling/Childhood) (8/10)
    Sofaal (Home) (10/10)

[​IMG] ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

"Promise me, that you'll start where I end."
    Boreas | The Oh Hellos
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━​
    TRAITS
    On his abdomen:
    - A large stab/puncture wound on his right side.
    - A X shaped scar from two separate sword slashes on his right side.

On his arms:
    - Multiple cuts that have healed over time. Visibly, they were deep gashes at the time.
    - A scar in the shape of a rectangle on his upper left limb.

On his knees:
    - A large piece of flesh torn out of his right knee, and seemingly put back together.

On his neck:
    - A singular puncture wound on the right, almost back center of his neck.
    ABNORMAL
    - Taeron is slowly going blind. It isn't visible yet, but he needs glasses.

APPEARANCE
    Taeron stands at 6'7” in height, and has a muscular build. His hair is black and has recently been comed back with it growing out in the last few months. He has tawhroon paint in the shape of a few lightning bolts, or claw marks depending on what week it is.

Face Claim: [ x ] James Kakonge
    Voice Claim: [ x ] Phoenix​
    [​IMG]
    Relationships

UPDATED: 11/27/2021
    BACKSTORY NPCs
    > | Amadou Fa'Salor (10/10) [DECEASED]

⥎ "You were tough on me. I credit you for the man I am today."
    > | Kadiatou Fa'Salor (9/10) [DECEASED]
    ⥎ "I hope you're proud of me."
    > | Karim Malick (10/10)
    ⥎ "Hope my son wasn't too much for you ta' handle. It was good to see you again."
    > | Ladji Malick (7/10) [DECEASED]
    ⥎ "Rest well with our ancestors, brother."
    FAMILY
    > | Yao Nil'hund (10/10) (Cousin, but treats each other like brothers)

⥎ "Come back and see us soon."
    > | Cagan (Felok) Fa'Salor (7/10) (Brother)
    ⥎ "I hope you’re safe."
    > | Safiatou Fa'Salor (9/10) (Sister)
    ⥎ "I love you, dɔgɔmuso. I’ll never leave you behind.”
    > | Seydou Cai'san'dora (9/10) (Cousin)
    ⥎ "My best friend. You gotta be."
    > | F'relene Cai'san'dora (7/10) (Cousin)
    ⥎ "You remind me of mother sometimes.”
    > | Maliyah Nil'hund Kassambara (8/10) (Cousin)
    ⥎ "You've went above and beyond. I cannot explain how proud of you I am."
    > | Amara Nil'hund (5/10) (Cousin in Law)
    ⥎ "Where have you gone?”
    > | Raid Fa'Salor (Blackbird) (6/10) (Son)
    ⥎ "I'm sorry for not rasin' you like I should'a. I'm so, so damn sorry."
    > | Fareen Fa'Salor (9/10) (Daughter)
    ⥎ "Your mom and I will protect you. I promise you that."
    VIOLET GUARD (the ones that matter)
    > | Viggo Sorenvik (10/10)
    ⥎ "I’m at your side. Just tell me when.”
    > | Erwin Braunschweiger (8/10)
    ⥎ "Shit's kinda wild. Wish we could hang out like we used to."
    > | Triss Aduro (9/10)
    ⥎ "Stay safe, Aduro. I love ya'."
    > | Sibyllad Lykke (9/10)
    ⥎ "Thanks for bein' good to me."
    > | Eerikur Fjordefil (9/10)
    ⥎ "I'm glad you joined the guard. I 'pologize things didn't work out like you wanted."
    > | Lupin Lomstedt (4/10)
    ⥎ "Show up to your job, dammit."
    > | Zzalangua (7/10) [DECEASED]
    ⥎ "My favorite drug dog's gone. Miss ya', Zzal."
    > | Calibur Ashford (9/10)
    ⥎ "I got your back ‘til the end.”
    > | Winifred Marth (8/10)
    ⥎ "Sorry fa' pickin' on you all the time."
    > | Isobel Lykke (9/10)
    ⥎ "Your horns are dumb."
    > | Vulrynn (7/10)
    ⥎ "For someone that lacks talkin', you're funny as fuck."
    > | Igramnovire Cro-Duggall (7/10)
    ⥎ "You scare the shit out of me. I'll get your name right one day, swear on it."
    SONGASKIANS
    > | Ibra Camara (5/10)
    ⥎ "Come back soon. I’d love to hear of your adventures in our home once you return."
    > | Wasa Singhateh (4/10)
    ⥎ "You’ve showed me the way the Draga Ifrit worshippers are. You’ve opened my eyes. You aren’t as terrible as I thought you were.”
    > | Djibril Alassane (8/10)
    ⥎ "You gotta big heart, kid. Don't let it be your downfall."
    > | JAMAT (-2/10)
    ⥎ "gay"
    > | Masirielith Maani (7/10)
    ⥎ "Our best priestess by far."
    > | Ahsozhel (9/10)
    ⥎ "We’ll be alright."
    > | Juane (9/10) [DECEASED]
    “I never got to say goodbye.”
    > | Ouati Koyate (8/10)
    ⥎ "It wasn’t your fault. Keep guiding our people.”
    > | Kassim (7/10)
    > | Maman (6/10)
    > | Djeneba Yattara (8/10)
    > | Aaminata Diakite (8/10)
    NOBILITY
    > | Isabelle Cadieux (9/10)
    ⥎ "Come to me whenever you need. I’m here for you.”
    > | Roul Cadieux (3/10)
    ⥎ "Maybe you should look inta' where your loyalties lie."
    > | Milena Cadieux (5/10)
    ⥎ "You upset my family, but you've only e'er been good ta' me."
    > | Haeddi van Hal (6/10)
    ⥎ "Maybe you aren't as bad as I thought you were."
    > | Howland von Schwarzkrau (6/10)
    ⥎ "Don't apologize for what happened. It wasn't your fault."
    NON-GROUP ASSOCIATED
    > | Anneke (9/10)
    ⥎ "My love. 'Til death do us part."
    > | Aridai (0/10)
    ⥎ Taeron has decided to not comment on his relationship with Aridai.
    > | Meridian (8/10)
    ⥎ "... Where have you gone? I- .. I miss ya’.”
    > | Elisen Darrath (6/10)
    ⥎ "Our child will be a'ight in the end. I hope."
    > | Eloi Playero (-5/10) [DECEASED]
    ⥎ "We went from best friends to enemies in a matter of months. -- Maybe.. execution wasn't what I wanted for you."
    > | Ulric Malthor (6/10)
    ⥎ "Come back 'round sometime! It'd be good to catch up."
    > | Cyran Darrath (5/10)
    ⥎ "Dragon Warden.
    > | Xane Darrath (5/10)
    ⥎ "Till we meet again, Darrath.”
    > | Alaric Keen (-2/10)
    ⥎ "You and Eloi have hit the same level."
    > | Faelor Tal'yind (7/10)
    ⥎ "I hope to the Sun you aren't as involved in crime as I think you are."
    > | Briareth (-1/10)
    ⥎ "Bitch. You’ve got Calibur fucked up beyond my worst nightmares. Leave the boy alone. Cause problems somewhere else.”
    > | Leidolf Viduggla (7/10)
    ⥎ "Sucks that you left the guard, but you're still a really kick-ass person."
    > | Theopold Castley (-2/10)
    ⥎ "Try fuckin' with my kid again. I dare you."
    > | Cillan Gallagher (5/10)
    ⥎ "We had some good times back in the guard. Not sure how you are now."
    > | (-/-)
    ⥎ ""
    > | (-/-)
    ⥎ ""
    > | (-/-)
    ⥎ ""
    CROOBACK
    > | Rhys Sagh (-5/10)
    ⥎ "May Shambala doom you for all enternity, Qadir scum."
    > | Sivo Sagh (-2/10)
    ⥎ "Since when were Daen Ailor so upset about Songaskians raiding places? No other Ailor has ever called me 'horned raider'. You sound like a dumbass."
    > | Lock Render (0/10) [DECEASED]
    ⥎ "You were young and raised in the wrong situations. Too bad you turned to crime and ran with the tech-freaks."
    > | Rizu Sagh (0/10)
    ⥎ "I tried to be nice ta' you, kid. The arrest thing wasn't justified, but necessary."
    > | Zeriel (4/10)
    ⥎ "I'm confused if you're associated in crime anymore or not, but you're still a pain in my ass."
    > | Hessolis (5/10)
    ⥎ "Thank ya’. For giving me a second chance.”
    > | Fahim Al'ursa (-3/10)
    ⥎ "I've seen you three times and I'm still terrified."
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

"My mother was a genius. My father commanded respect."
    Wait for It || Leslie Odom Jr.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━
    • Traoré was born to Amadou and Kadiatou of House Fa'Salor in the Songaskian Masaya's capital, Korbamakora.​
    • The Drakling was raised with close parental supervision, love, and support. His father began training with him, and his brother was born a few years after.​
    • His father passed away when he was 15, leaving him with his mother, brother, and sister. His father's friend Karim Malick ends up taking him under his wing, understanding what Amadou wanted for his eldest son, and began training him in the Masaya's General Command and Military academies.​
    • Participated in 2 wars (First & Second Songaskian) as a commander, assisted in the Regalian occupation, and 'retired' with multiple medals.​
    • Wanting to avoid the Civil War, he departed for Regalia.​
    Born to Amadou and Kadiatou of noble house Fa’Salor in Korbamakora, Taeron was the first son of the third Fa’Salor generation. Though, contrary to popular belief, the Songaskia’s birth name was Traoré Fa’Salor. His father being a highly respected and important general of the Masaya, the bar was set quite high for the newly born drakling.

Throughout the years, Traoré grew up around many different Songaskia from all walks of life. Most of them being either servants, military members, generals, or high officials. Nothing really interesting happened around this time besides his father’s training with him, his mother’s teachings, and his younger brother’s birth.

Fast forward a few years, as this training continued with both his father and his brother (Cagan) - Traoré began to excel in the said training. His father’s friend, Karim Malick joined them as well in due time with his own son, Ladji. Together the trio began down a road that was supposed to take them far, until Amadou fell with sickness. Not but a few weeks later with his father’s passing, Traoré, as a fifteen year old boy, had to take up the “patriarch” role in his family. His mother, being a scholar for the Masaya, still secured the Fa’Salor family in place as nobility.

The year after, Traoré was enrolled into the Oussafalin Academy Songay to learn about Frontline and General Command. Malick put a good word in for him originally like his father’s reputation didn’t hold that enough. Being allowed in, he began training the same way his father raised him. This allowed him to already have knowledge in the weapons he was using. During this time, he meets the Cai’san’dora brothers, Seydou and Emile. While Seydou was closer to his age, Emile and Traoré got along better. Cagan joined in the same class as Emile, and with that, the brother duos became best friends for life.

On the day of Traoré’s graduation, three years later he was immediately put into the Masaya’s military- but of course with some time off to see his mother. He greeted his first military base with Seydou, who had graduated a year before him. Traé made it his goal to climb the ranks in the military- and he did that eventually, though it took him a while.

For the next ten years, he committed his life to the military and doing work for the Masaya. Traoré stayed loyal to his religion as well, believing that it was a necessity to have in his life. His brother eventually joined him in the military, as well as Emile. Those ten years were possibly some of the calmest times in his life. That was until the Regalians began bombing the Masaya’s coastal cities. This is where things got ugly.

Traoré, who had managed to climb the ranks over the past 10 years was ready to be deployed to the coastal cities- but instead Malick decided that he was to stay there; he was to converse with the Masaya’s war court. Cagan and Emile were shipped off to defend the shorelines. Seydou stayed back in the forges, assisting with the weaponry in the oncoming war.

Not but a few months later, Traoré was in battle. All over for that matter. He was in Rivellia, Regalia, Hadravia, in and out of the Masaya for months on end. Traoré assisted in leading the Songaskian’s military to victory in the fall of Regalia, and stayed in Regalia during most if not all of its occupation. Weeks later, after the Masaya had retreated, Traoré joined in the Hadravian war. In the said war, the San’dora brothers and the Fa’Salor brothers were separated once again. This time, Cagan didn’t return. Traoré wasn’t aware until after the peace treaty was signed.

By this time, when returning from the war, he also found out his mother had died months prior to almost the same identical sickness that had taken his father. Left alone with no one else besides his friends, the Songaskia continued into the military for the second conflict that happened not but two years later.

The same continued as always, the Fa’Salor commander did his job, and he did it well. Before the Civil Wars broke out, Traoré decided to converse with his best friend and his brother about his want to see the world. He was sick of the war. He needed a break. With the agreement between the trio, Traoré stuck out the rest of the war. He retired with honors, and said that if conflict were to ever arise again, he has full loyalty to the Masaya.

Traoré left to see the rest of the world. Out of sheer dislike of the name he possessed, and the difficulty to say it for others, he took on the name Taeron. After his journeys, he decided to move off, and settle down in the place that he swore he would burn to the ground one day: Regalia.
    IC EVENTS | (Started: November 2020)
    NOTE:
    Each "[!]" is a song. The song describes how he looks back on the situation and the memories he created.
    The Beginning
    [!] Begins a trek to meet others and finally push himself out of his comfort zone after taking over the city he called home in his childhood. To begin, he starts in the sewers where he meets Faelor Tal'Yind, a half-nelfin bartender in the sewer's bar "The Wraith". The two hit it off really well, and eventually claimed each other as best friends. Not but a few weeks later, a man enters the bar. Ulric Malthor, a blonde mercenary with a hatred for Kathar invites Taeron to join the Ivory Company- a mercenary company ran by Alaric Keen.

Taeron makes his first friend group consisting of: the two cousins with a surname with a bad past, blonde man who can't stop flirting with women, two Songaskians with one that ended up being his cousin, and a racist red-head with a habit for screaming.
    We don't talk about Keen. He doesn't matter.

Sprinkled into this, he makes a few other friends, including some other Songaskia and a few others of the Nelfin race. He also begins taking interest in an Lesarra Altalar, Meridian. Their relationship becomes rough after a while, and after chance after chance Taeron gives him, he eventually cuts him off.

This group of friends proves to be worthy enough, and Tae stays around for quite a while- until the Ivory Company attacks the sewers one night during a Magestorm, and Taeron and one of his Songaskia kin suffocate an aberrant with sand, killing him. The surface dwellers aren't proud of what the Ivory Company has done, and Taeron and his friends begin to recieve unwanted backlash. The final straw was the unnecessary amounts of racism Alaric Keen and the higher ranking officers began to display towards Taeron and his cousin. With this, he gathers his friends who are /also/ sick of the Company's shit, and leave. [!]

[!] Round Two! The Songaskian Veteran, after being invited by his Dragon Warden Aspiriant Friend, Xane, decides to join the newly created "Violet Order". The finest group of people sworn to protect Regalia's well-being as City Guards. While Taeron loves his newly found job, his friends from the Ivories begin seeing him as incompetent, and the once close friend of thier's a "dog". This causes some hardship between the once best friends, and eventually allows Taeron to realize that the people he wanted to be around for possibly the rest of his life, were nothing more but terrorists and trash who never wanted anything good for him. Because of the pain he was feeling, finally recognizing that he was all alone in the world again, he began to spiral into a series of depressive episodes. And that.. is a story for another time. [!]

[!] For the next few months, life is peaceful. Not long after joining the Violet Order, he meets his best friend's sister- and I HOPE you know where this is going. Elisen Darrath, the most beautiful girl Taeron had ever seen. He's not afraid to admit it either. The two move into a house together, start a life together, and long before you know it: They have to move again. Why? Because Spanish Terrorist man has a deep hatred for Songi boy, and sends someone after him to rough him up. By rough him up, I mean leave him on the brink of death in his bed in the middle of the night. Carving words such as "Fuck the Violets" into the walls. Great day, seriously. If it wasn't for Meridian coming in that night, we're not sure Trae would've survived. [!]

[!] The days continue! As he survived, he began to climb the ranks within the Violets. Meeting Erwin Braunschweiger. After Trae's terrible history with the Ailor in general, with Keen and Mohren, he wasn't sure he would give this one a chance. But he did! It was great! They got along for a while, before it came to Taeron's attention that the blond german twink killed his brother in the Songaskian war. A tragedy. Taeron almost murdered Erwin that day, and the only people that know that-- one of them is dead, and the other wanted to fight him just as bad. [!]

[!] Elisen, who was still Taeron's girlfriend leaves one day without a word said to Taeron. Hours later after the hunt throughout the entire crown isle to locate his lover, a note is left in his house saying she needs time to think something through. Come to find out, Elisen was actually pregnant with Taeron's child. Filled with rage and fury from going missing for days and not telling him straightforward, and also not ready to become a father, Taeron makes the decision to cut Elisen out of his life. [!]

[!] Get Your Shit Together, Fa'Salor. It's War Time.
    [​IMG]

Things I can't fit into IC Events
    - Zeriel stabbing the absolute fuck out of Taeron.
    - "Can you watch my brother? The covens are gonna kidnap him or something." "Uh, sure?"
    - Crimes Against the State
    - Playero Crimes x 4
    - Uh oh got my girlfriend pregnant and broke up with her???
    - Ate by a slime monster. Would not reccommend.
    - Fuck women, I'm dating a twink Cielothar now.
    - Found my son.
    - Kidnap german
    - ENGAGE THE CIELOTHAR
    - Cielothar was actually half Qadir???
    - Break up with Cielothar
    - Cry about Cielothar
    - MY EX-GIRLFRIEND HAD HER KID
    - Nobility hours
    - Rising to Crafts Officer
    - Vampirism Takeover

Lore Stories:
    {The Night Will Always Win}
    {Sorrow}
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━
    Warrior 2
    General 1
    [​IMG]
    OPTION ONE: THE QUESTION LIST
    How would your character express Happiness and Contentedness?

Trae normally doesn’t express his happiness often. Normally smiles and laughs. The occasional ‘woo!’ to express excitement. He’s very cocky, and expresses the receiving of praise in such ways.

How would your character respond to experiencing Fear?

As cliche as it sounds, Trae thinks expressing Fear makes him weak. Letting the enemy have the upper hand in any sort of way makes you vulnerable. But, when he does experience fear, it’s normally with furrowed brows and possible wide eyes. He never vocally expresses anything, and his fear leads to his stress.

How would your character respond to experiencing Stress?

When experiencing stress, Trae normally goes without sleeping. He will stay up all night with little to no rest, contemplating his decisions and what is causing him to stress out in the first place. He tends to isolate himself from others to keep others from worrying, but it doesn’t always work in the end.

How does your character view Law and Authorities?

Law and Authority in the Masaya will always be drilled into Trae’s mind as something he will always obey. As for the Regalian law, Trae sees it as weak and sometimes ridiculous (especially after the death of one of his closest friends, Juane). Even though it appears weak to him, he also fears the Regalian law despite working within it. He could be taken out in a split second, and nothing could get in anyone’s way.
    WIP

How does your character feel about Races other than their own?

Trae is accepting of all races save for some Ailor and almost all Qadir. With the coming of the Songaskia to defeat the Qadir, Trae sticks to his roots. Not all Qadir are bad though. Ailor can be assholes which causes Trae to back off a lot from conversing with them- especially considering he fought them in the Songaskian Wars.

How does your character feel about Religion for themselves, and other faiths?

Taught from a young age, Trae is completely devout to the Shambala faith. As for other religions, Trae could honestly care less (except for the stupid Qadir religion and those that force Unionism onto him).

How does your character feel about the Arcane and Magical in the world?

Arcane and Magical things Trae doesn’t have an opinion on really besides he accepts them all for what they are. The Ordial magic freaks him out a little. He doesn’t take kindly to undead individuals or the magic harnessed to return their souls to Aloria.

How does your character feel towards their family?

Considering his family has just recently rendezvoused in Regalia, he couldn’t be more excited to see them all again. While they may be one of the current, biggest pains in his ass, he holds them dear to his heart. Although this energy and affection is kept in the depths.

What is your character the most proud of about themselves?

His war accomplishments by far. Living through the war at that. Traore possesses a great number of war medals from the Masaya in his time from the back to back Songaskian wars. These medals normally come with him everywhere in terms of moving. Normally put up in his room and unseen.

What motivates your character to move forward and better their life?

The passing of his mother and father, and the want to be the best he can possibly be for those that need him. His remaining family depends on him in some situations, which means that he has to step up and take that leadership position in some cases. Trae wants to make his family proud. That’s all he’s ever wanted to do.

What is your character's biggest insecurity?

There’s two, actually. The first one, is being as old as he is and messing up so many times with lovers of his. He feels foolish that he has yet to meet someone that has actually swept him off his feet.

The second, however, is being a bad parent. After the resurfacing of his first born child, Raid, he’s come to realize that he isn’t a good, responsible parental figure in the slightest. He doesn’t know how to take care of children.

What is your character's biggest fear?

As hilarious as it may seem, Trae’s biggest fear is deep water. He can swim perfectly fine, but he cannot stand the thought of drowning, or being dragged under by something in the depths of the unknown. Because of this, he may freak out or show his cowardice when near deep, large bodies of water. He must always be able to touch the bottom of the water within about a foot of going under, but even then, that’s pushing it

OPTION TWO: THE CORE LIST

Alignment | Neutral Good

Personality Type | The Commander | "Ayo! We got shit ta’ do!”

Religion | Shambala (10/10) | "Sun 'bove, man."
    WEAKNESSES

Thalassophobia
    > Taeron is afraid of deep water as described in his biggest fear. This means that he will hesitate if he knows the water is over his head.​

Taphephobia
    > After investigating the Marayan Vaults with the Violet Guard, and losing one of the guardsmen to the vault, the Songaskia has developed a fear of being buried alive.​

Vision Problems
    > The beating sun of the Farah'deen has damaged Trae’s eyes. He has trouble reading without glasses, and making things out that are close up.
    Short Tempered
    > The Commander of multiple years has had his fair share of anger issues. While he's taking anger management classes in his free time, they can still get the best of him.
    (/roll 20; -10 He flips his shit, +10 he keeps it together, if 10 is rolled, roll again).​
    - "Traoré's Longsword" Should this be stolen, it will put your character at risk of being hunted and attacked.
    > Gifted to him by his mentor and family friend, Karim Malick, Traé has kept the longsword with him for as long as he can remember. This weapon is decorated in a multitude of Sun symbols and inscripted with Shambala prayers.
    - "Gift of the Masaya" THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY MISSING.
    > From his mother, a pair of sun earrings. One, stays attached to his ear, while the other stays tucked away in his pocket for safe keeping and good luck.

- "The "NOT CLOCKWORK" pen"

> For his known hatred of the Qadir, this Songaskian has a mechanical pen that is unpowered by clockwork. He has a bunch of them. If you take this, he won't give a shit, but it's still pretty neat.

- "Should I ever leave to meet my ancestors, I hope this finds you."

> Traé constantly keeps a letter on him, folded up and addressing all of his loved ones should he die in a battle or protecting the people of Regalia. Everyday it seems to grow longer. There are at least three notes folded together to address everyone.
    ━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━
    @hongkongmadaviet
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    @BeetrootSalad
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Taeron and Erwin, Violet Order Hours. 309 AC (Cutetanuki-Chan)
    [​IMG]
    guard gang
    [​IMG]
    MODERN AU || @BeetrootSalad

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Immersive Immersive x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 HeyItzAPotato, Nov 21, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2022
  2. AlphaInsomnia

AlphaInsomnia Inexplicable Explicative

Claimed for review.

3. AlphaInsomnia

Here is my review:
    • "39 (In Alorian years)" what does this imply? Is she 39, or is she older?
    • The proficiency points do not total correctly. I cannot conclude any error at the moment, since I'm unsure how old they are. The age is listed as 39, but there are 37 points listed, yet the total (minus hobby and talent) adds to42.
    • A religion is listed as Dragon Worship. Which dragon(s) specifically?
    • Yazzak disease is mostly confined to Daen. How would his mother have caught it?
    Make these edits and tag me with @AlphaInsomnia when you're done.

4. HeyItzAPotato

5. AlphaInsomnia

Your points are still off. You have a total of 44 age points, 10 talent points, and 10 hobby points. You can spend age points in any category. You can only spend talent and hobby points in talents and hobbies respectively.

6. HeyItzAPotato

I'm so sorry for making this such a hassle smh

Does it look good now?

@AlphaInsomnia

7. AlphaInsomnia

Presently, you are spending 51 age points.

20 Greatsword Combat + 17 Shield Combat + 7 Medical Science + 7 Frontline Command = 51 points

39 (age) + 5 (start boost) = 44

51 44

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  8. HeyItzAPotato

Frontline Command is a talent? I think I’m missing something. Sorry once again.

9. AlphaInsomnia

My mistake. I see what I did wrong. You used 7 talent points on frontline + 5 racial boost. I thought you used 7 age points. Your numbers look fine.

With that figured out, your app looks fine. Apologies for the error. Approved.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. HeyItzAPotato

@AlphaInsomnia Did some point editing! Let me know if anything needs fixed up! All edits in blue

11. AlphaInsomnia

Looks good. Approved.

12. HeyItzAPotato

@AlphaInsomnia Hola.

Redid backstory completely, as I didn't like the bullet point thingies.

Also profs updated accordingly. All done it ReD owo <3

13. AlphaInsomnia

You still have two proficiency points to spend if you wish.

Approved.

14. HeyItzAPotato

@AlphaInsomnia Vampire Arc incoming

Milot bloodline added on the sheet in red! <3

15. AlphaInsomnia

Approved.

16. HeyItzAPotato

Backstory Permission added, and I switched a smidge of tae’s backstory. Literally just instead of “somewhat respected general” for his father I made it “highly respected and important” to match up with the perm. that’s all owo

@AlphaInsomnia

17. AlphaInsomnia

Looks good. Approved.

18. HeyItzAPotato

Hi! Just tagging you to let you know that I updated Taeron's racial abilities! @AlphaInsomnia

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. HeyItzAPotato

@AlphaInsomnia Hola. I finally put 'Kassambara' on Tae's sheet title and need an approval. Nothing else has been added besides the "IC EVENTS", some art, new themes, weaknesses, and question list. :)

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. HeyItzAPotato

@AlphaInsomnia Point Shuffle.

- 1 from 4 fist combat, now making it 3.

Used my two remaining points and the one taken from Fist Combat and dropped it into Schooling. Taeron now has General and Frontline Command. <3

21. HeyItzAPotato

• Agree Agree x 1
  22. HeyItzAPotato

@AlphaInsomnia Imagine a double ping in one day. Kassambara has been removed from Taeron's sheet!

• Agree Agree x 1
  23. HeyItzAPotato

@AlphaInsomnia Tae is Rokhaal now :O

- Abilities added to his sheet!

• Agree Agree x 1
  24. HeyItzAPotato

@AlphaInsomnia NOT AGAIN

yeah sorry i'm pinging you

Dorkarth. So I can vibe.
    - All abilities added to sheet. :)

• Immersive Immersive x 1
  25. HeyItzAPotato

@AlphaInsomnia
    Yuh yuh yuh
    Homeboy is CURED of Dorkarth.
    Also removed K'alatibiri as a language since the Hadravs got YEETED. That is all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  26. HeyItzAPotato

@AlphaInsomnia Updated da sheet.

Activated Racial boost, gave the boy some construction & cooking art cause I wanted something new. Let me know if I missed anything!

27. AlphaInsomnia

@HeyItzAPotato No longer staff, please contact another staff member for review.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  28. HeyItzAPotato

@Staff Roleplay ayo ayo ayo
    i need a new staff mine has disappeared :(

29. Acosmism

Acosmism Sugar Parental Unit Staff Member Lore2

Claimed for review.

30. Acosmism

Acosmism Sugar Parental Unit Staff Member Lore2

Re-approved.