Szaurus Grofsmid

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by MythicalAxolotl, Oct 7, 2020.

1. MythicalAxolotl

MythicalAxolotl Professional Clown

• Character Information
    • Full Name: Angsar Eikinskjaldi Grofsmid of Ruin-Khuur
      • Nickname: Szaurus
    • Race: Dwarf
    • Sex: Male
    • Sexuality: Heterosexual
    • Eye Color: Green
    Core Concept
    • Szaurus is a follower of the Dogma of Duindin.
    • A rude, aggressive, and mischievous rogue who enjoys causing and profiting off of trouble. He is a person that is willing to do whatever it takes in order to stay alive. He also uses his knowledge primarily for messing with people and ass, which is why most of it is only surface level, although he has taken some interest in and looked deeper into a few topics.
    Proficiency Information
    Ability Information

• Strength: 1
      • Pursuer Pack
    • Constitution: 0
      • Metallurgy Craft Pack(Dwarven Racial)
    • Wisdom: 4
      • Servotech
        • Barricade Pack
        • Communicator Pack
        • Tracker Pack
      • Affliction Wisdom Pack
      • Artificer Patents:
        • Common Patent
        • Servo-Golem Patent
        • Mindslave Patent
        • Appliance Patent
        • Biotic Patent
        • Foam-mix Patent
    • Dexterity: 7
      • Pickpocket Pack
      • Disguise Pack
      • Sleight of Hand Pack
      • Parkour Pack
      • Embargo Pack
      • Prepared Pack
      • Rushdown Pack
    • Magic: 0
    • Charisma: 2
      • State Saboteur Pack
      • North Linguist Pack
    Languages
    • Common(Free)
    • Dwarven(Native Language)
    • Northern Linguist Pack(Linguistics)
    Appearance Information
    • Szaurus has an alteration type mutation that causes patches of orange scales to appear on his skin, much like those of an Allar, though these patches do not function any differently than skin. Additionally, he has a rather short reptilian tail. These mutations are caused by void essences.
    • A 4'7 Aldor with a moderate amount of fat, athletic build, black hair, green eyes, and can usually be seen wearing gambesons or heavy black jackets along with boots and trousers.
    Life Story
    • Szaurus was born within the Regalian slums to a pair of Dwarven parents. His father, their main source of income, died while guarding a merchant ship while Szaurus was still young, which left his mother heartbroken. Shortly after, she remarried a Maz-Allar, who would fill the role of a father figure for Szaurus, and change his first name to that of an Allar's.

• During the earlier years of Szaurus's adolescence, Szaurus was taught how to cook by his mother in the hopes that he could assist the family by working as a chef when he grew older. In the later years, his step-father, who had turned to a life of crime in order to assist with the family's financial situation, had begun to teach Szaurus about the ins and outs of his job, and molded Szaurus into a criminal that could assist him in his criminal activities.

• Once the family's financial situation had finally been fixed, he moved in with one of his uncles, who also resided within Regalia. Szaurus would continue his criminal activities, completing whatever jobs he was offered in order to make a living. The young thief would also begin to work at a family tavern run by his uncle. He would break into and steal from houses, and afterwards take an offer for investigating the crime scene, only to lead people off of his trail and make some spare coin in the process.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 MythicalAxolotl, Oct 7, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2022
  2. fantuinn

fantuinn most honest biped in athens Staff Member Lore2

Claimed for review.​

3. Caelamus

Caelamus Sir Honeybear the chronic druid main Supremium

Scaglings cannot be the result of anything but an Ailor Woman and an Allar father.

Tag me and highlight edits.

4. MythicalAxolotl

Kind of annoying to have someone just now force me to change this. Not even going to bother with fixing this, just go ahead and reject this.

5. MythicalAxolotl

Apparently someone decided to bring up the fact that this is written in the Scagling section of half race wiki:
    Some Songaskia even take pride in possessing Half-Allar offspring due to the reptilian features it grants the child, and thus more draconic features to the Songaskia

There's also the fact that it states scaglings are the off-spring of human and allar, not ailor and allar. Go get somebody to fix that first.
    @Caelamus

6. Caelamus

Approved.

7. MythicalAxolotl

Fixed proficiencies. All changes in green.

Edit: Apparently scaglings no longer exist, so I need to convert them to another race and edit their backstory. My bad.

Finished converting it to an allar-like dwarf.

Changed my mind, shelving this character. Isn't much of a point in keeping what's left. Never really got into anything, and the original theme of the character seems to no longer exist. I've also had to change a lot of it to make it possible for them to even exist. Mind rejecting the sheet?

#7 MythicalAxolotl, May 22, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2021
  8. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

Rejected at player request.

9. MythicalAxolotl

Welp, guess I'm bringing him back now that roguery and perception got a rework. Going to need a re-review I guess. I apologize if its sloppy, I rushed it and tried to make his old sheet data fit the new sheet.

10. Caelamus

Review time, 30 is a bit much. I'm putting a cap on 20 here so the rogue investment isn't so excessive. Use those points elsewhere in something not in relation to combat. You could buy conning alchemy or dip into other venues to flesh them out more.

11. MythicalAxolotl

@Caelamus Moved 9 points elsewhere so there's only 21 roguery now, if I'm required to lower it any more I'd rather just have this sheet rejected. Cap was set at 20 for a point-buy proficiency with packs that cost 3 points, and that's only one point above twenty. Roguery was also stated to have no limit to the number of skills you could buy. I apologize for being aggressive, but I'm just tired of being forced to edit my character so much just so they can stay approved.

#11 MythicalAxolotl, Dec 28, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2021
  12. Caelamus

13. MythicalAxolotl

@Caelamus Just a small change but I moved three points over from the mutation point-buy to Mixology Art after the update, if I need it reapproved, let me know. Wanted you to know just in case.

14. Caelamus

Thank you for letting me know. Remains approved.

15. MythicalAxolotl

@Caelamus Dwarf rework finally came, made some changes accordingly in brown. If you could look at it when you have some time, that would be nice.

16. Caelamus

Approved.

17. MythicalAxolotl

Changed things for the proficiency rework. May need to fine-tune the sheet some more because I last touched it months ago.

18. Caelamus

Approved.

19. MythicalAxolotl

After a month long break I've made some changes to their proficiencies, colored in purple. May have miscounted when allocating proficiencies, apologies in advance.

20. ezalB

ezalB Student of Hydration

Just remember to tag your reviewer when you go for a re-review! We don't get notified otherwise, and things can get lost as well.
    Make sure you mention what Artificer Engineering Branch that Szaurus is using. Dwarvern Servotech, I imagine.
    Make sure you mention which dimension this mutation comes from, Void or Exist.
    You did this fine! You can honestly have even way less detail than this. If you wanted to have something akin to a Scagling, I would suggest Half-Slizzar as well in addition to mutations. You can delete this if you wish.

Mark changes in blue and @Tag me when you're all set.

21. MythicalAxolotl

22. ezalB

ezalB Student of Hydration

Re-approved.