Synaries

Synaries

Refugee
Reaction score
Hey all!

I'm Synaries (I like to pronounce it Sin-Air-e-us, despite the spelling if anyone was curious lol) and this is the first time I've touched Minecraft since Beta 1.8, and I have to say I am lost in amazement at all the new additions since I discovered the game. I love to roleplay, in just about every game I play, I always look straight at the roleplaying scene because to me; replayability is a must!

In any case, I am very much a noob since so much has changed over the years, and I'm a little embarassed to admit I'm a bit of a socially awkward / shy person so I'm slow to integrate into new communities; but from what I've heard when I was looking for servers - this is the place to be!

I'm looking forward to meeting some new people once I crawl out of my shell and hopefully add to the enjoyment of others in the process!

hello and welcome to massive!!

the players here are super helpful + enthusiastic about answering questions, so don't be shy if you've got any!

hope to see you around on server! :)

hello and welcome to massive!!

the players here are super helpful + enthusiastic about answering questions, so don't be shy if you've got any!

hope to see you around on server! :)

Thanks! I've been trying to wrap my head around skinning lol I don't wanna be a basic steve per se but I am far from creative