Supremecripple

Discussion in 'Staff Profile & AMA' started by LekkuLord, Dec 15, 2017.

1. LekkuLord

LekkuLord SupremeCripple Staff Member Lore2

In-game Username: SupremeCripple
    Departments: Lore 2
    Staff since: Aspirant on the 29th of November, 2017 - Staff on the 3rd of December, 2017
    Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/supremecripple
    Discord: https://discord.gg/wwky6dN

Hi, guys! I'm Zion, better known as SupremeCripple or just Cripple. Thanks for taking a moment to check out my Staff Profile. You are free to ask me anything, as well! For now... Let's talk about me. ;)

I'm a 24-year-old male from the state of Pennsylvania. At the age of six, I was in a car accident with my uncle and my spine was broken. Since then, I have lived my life in a manual wheelchair. I live a very happy life but it wasn't always that way. I was very, very sick for most of my teenage life, starting at the age of 12. You see, handicapped people can develop certain problems that can be very life threatening; especially if you're a skinny teenager. I went through a lot of surgeries, a lot of fevers, and a lot of hospital visits before a surgery fixed my issue at the age of 20. For all of that time, I was bed bound and found a lot of happiness in video games. With that being said, those who are bound to wheelchairs or beds never really escape the issue at hand because wheelchairs are horrible for the body. If you haven't guessed the issue I'm talking about, let me tell you: Sores. They can dig deep into your flesh and kill you over time with infections, especially if they get into your bone. I actually had a bit of my hip bone carved out to save my life.

As mentioned before... Things are happier now. Four and a half years ago, I found Massive. I made a lot of friends and through those friends (ahem, @MonMarty ), I met the love of my life, Maggy. @MrsCripple Maggy and I met over two years ago thanks to Marty. She flew out to visit me all the way from California and a few days later we were together. I visited her often and she visited me over the next few months before I jumped the gun and said screw it. I was sick of a long distance relationship. I moved out to California with her and put my house on the market back here in Pennsylvania. We lived in a small apartment for a year in California and it cost over 2 grand a month just to live there. Eventually, we decided we'd move back to my home in Pennsylvania. I took my house off the market and now we have an actual house together. I proposed to her a few months back and we plan on marrying in Spring of 2018. I'm very blessed with the life I have and I'd be nothing without my friends and her. A big thank you to Marty for the setup, once again. I owe a lot to you.

I play Tristan Kade on the server. I'm sure most of you know who he is and I apologize if any of you might dislike the way I play the character. I've been playing him for over four years now and I really love the character. The amount of development I've had with him is astounding and I can't express how thankful I am for the roleplay I receive from every one of you. I really love the Massive community and the server.

Enough with the mushy crap! I love video games. I love them. Always on the lookout for something to play that might grab my attention! I've recently begun streaming too and while it is a slow process to gain viewers, you people, here at Massive, are really helping me out. I appreciate every follow that I get and I can't wait to see where it takes me. https://www.twitch.tv/supremecripple If you want to support me, please, please, give me a follow. I'm just starting out and getting used to the whole streaming thing so I'm a bit boring but with time, I'll learn and improve. Again. Thank you so much if you follow me and I don't see it. I typically try to stream every day but sometimes it doesn't work out.

If you have any questions, seriously, ask away! Thank you for reading. I will probably keep this post updated and of course, I'll make sure to answer every question directed at me.

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
    • Educated Educated x 1
    #1 LekkuLord, Dec 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  2. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

Is your IRL name Zion or is it just a nickname?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Jonificus

Jonificus Pizza the Hutt

My ego needs stroking. Honest thoughts of myself and Hengest??

4. LekkuLord

My IRL name is Zion, actually. My mother was a hippie and really loved Bob Marley. He makes use of the name a lot in his songs. I understand where the religious origin comes from as well.

I love you, man. Your character gives me a lot of laughter. That isn't to say that I can't take him seriously. I do. You're just a great roleplayer and I'm really glad you stuck around. :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

1. Favorite game/genre?

2. Would you say that Tristan was developed into an antihero? How would you describe his alignment and development?

6. BillyTheScruffy

BillyTheScruffy Massive's Resident Law Enthusiast

On a scale from 1 - I left you out of my bio, how much do you dislike me? @SupremeCripple

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. LekkuLord

1. Currently? Ah, crap. I don't even know. I love shooters. I was always a Halo fan. So I'd have to say Halo 3 will always be my favorite game. I love anything with a good story and amazing lore.

2. Absolutely, regarding the anti-hero question. His alignment is hard to get a read on, for me.. Personally, I think that he is strictly neutral but I've heard him described as lawful neutral and chaotic neutral. His development is always an on-going thing. He's gone through so much in the past four years that I can't even begin to explain it. His life is ever-changing and chaotic as hell.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  8. LekkuLord

I left you out of my bio.

Everybody. I really do love Billy. I swear.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  9. LadyLekku

LadyLekku Fiber Viber Supremium

1: N... Nyaaah?

2: Who was your first friend on Massive?

3: What are your cringiest memories of your first role play experiences?

10. SorryNari

SorryNari Local Werewolf Supremium

Livestream ur wedding

• Like Like x 1
  11. LekkuLord

1. No. Silence.
    2. @Doc_Cantankerous
    3. So many. My very first day on Massive, I created the character 'Half-man' which was essentially a Dwarf that was supposed to be like Tyrion Lannister except, ya know, the actual race Dwarf. He quickly died when I let some vampire swoop down from the roofs and decapitate him. I didn't give a crap. After that, Tristan was created.

• Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  12. LekkuLord

I'll see what I can do.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Suzzie

Suzzie elf appreciator

@SupremeCripple
    i want my ego stroked too how would you rate me as a person?? :thinkingemoji:

14. Wumpatron

Wumpatron Das Wump

Could be better, like bread becoming toast.

15. Suzzie

Suzzie elf appreciator

excuse me but is your name supremecripple

16. LekkuLord

You're a good person, Suzzie. Don't even sweat it.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  17. FireFan96

FireFan96 Ever present, Ever seeing Staff Member Lore2

Answer this question after you see episode 8

On a scale of Obi-Wan Kenobi to Jar Jar Binks, how good was the movie?

18. LekkuLord

Wait, wait. Is Obi-Wan Kenobi a one? I'm so disappointed in you if you're rating him lower than Jar Jar.

Honestly. It was a good movie. Had a few things I disliked but it was just fine. Definitely worth a watch.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  19. FireFan96

FireFan96 Ever present, Ever seeing Staff Member Lore2

Obi-Wan is Obi-Wan. can you even put a number on him?

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. MantaRey

MantaRey repairing the gens Staff Member Lore2

1. What inspired you to create Tristan/his overall design as a character? You might've said this before in discord but my memory's like, goldfish material.
    2. Least favorite sea creature? (I personally don't like bull sharks because those bastards can go into fresh water. FUCK THAT!)

21. LekkuLord

Good answer.

1. Shiiiiieeeeet. Alright. So. Originally, I created Tristan to be a sort of... Obi-Wan copy. Overtime, that original design has just sorta slipped away and Tristan has evolved into something else entirely. He's suffered a lot of failure over the years. Though, I strongly believe that what makes a character interesting is failure. That's why I love Obi-Wan so much. He failed his padawan, he failed his order, he failed himself. He watched his friends and fellow Jedi die to the boy he trained because he failed as a master. Without failure and loss, a character would just be the same as what you started out with. For me. Yeah. He'd be that guy I started off with. Completely different what he is now. Tristan has suffered different failures than the one Obi-Wan has gone through.

2. Hmmm. How about all of them? I'm deathly afraid of the ocean and any other body of water. The Mako shark is terrifying. Too fast. Far too fast.

• Like Like x 1
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #20 LekkuLord, Dec 16, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
  22. Reaganism

Reaganism 40th President of the United States

Why is Pennsylvania not called Pennysilvania?

23. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

So do you live in Pittsburgh or Philadelphia?

Because those are obviously the only cities in Pennsylvania. (No I joke)

Do you think @MantaRey smells?

What are your thoughts on Virginia?

What's your favorite subject out of the four basic ones (science, History, English, and math)?

24. LekkuLord

Although Swedes and Dutch were the first European settlers, William Penn, a Quaker, named Pennsylvania in honor of his father by combining the name Penn and the Latin term sylvania, which translates as "woodlands," to come up with "Penn's woodlands." - Googled

1. Neither! :D York county! Fifteen minutes outside of York city!

2. She probably does, honestly. Like hobbit feet.

3. On Virginia? I love Virginia. I visit Chincoteague and Assateague every now and again for vacation. That's about the only place I visit, though.

4. English. I was never really great at any of the others. Maybe History but that's about it.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #23 LekkuLord, Dec 16, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
  25. fuithlug

fuithlug slaps pie+

26. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

LOOK SOMEONE LOVES VIRGINIA BESIDES THE VIRGINIANS
    @Timisc @Genecide65

27. Genecide65

Genecide65 Mich

You totally paid him to say that

28. DrFong

DrFong The Knave of Rats

Why did I once find a whole bunch of your heads in a tower of my castle?

29. LekkuLord

Uh. Blame Marty. That was where Tristan's possession first took place. It was sort of a 'dream sequence' thing.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  30. NightLight12

NightLight12 TheRiceFieldman

Congrats my man on the wedding, you are amazing. love y0ur streams. love everything about you. your awesome and stay awesome for all of us. You deserve this happiness :D

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  31. LekkuLord

Thank you! I really appreciate that! :)

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  32. Tenmaku

Tenmaku J.A.P.A.N

Can you describe your daily routine and how being wheelchair bound affects that?

33. LekkuLord

When you have a horrible wheelchair that is quite literally like 10 years old... It can be a bit difficult. I typically don't get up into my wheelchair for that reason alone. I hang out and play some video games in bed. When I go out, I can't sit for too long because of a few reasons: The state of my wheelchair and it's just not good to sit all day.

In short. I'm lazy and just chill around the house.

34. nath_n

nath_n Mamba Mentality

Never... disappear, good guy wish I tagged to look in your streams more often.

What is your favorite brand of socks??

• Powerful Powerful x 1