Archived [suggestion] Wagons For Horses

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dworvin

Dwarf Elder Dworvin of Ulldin
Reaction score
Website
docs.google.com
Faction
Ulldin
Kingdom
Iron Accord
Roleplay Guilds
Dwarven Council
the horse will come out next update I think
lets give the horse a wagon to hold items in
that the horse will pull

also I think horses should be a premium only thing to ride
non premiums would have to get the horse to follow them with an apple
but non premiums can still access the chest
you can also access the chest when in town like regalia
because it is on your wagon
you can also private the chest
since anyone can open it otherwise

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
the horse will come out next update I think
lets give the horse a wagon to hold items in
that the horse will pull

also I think horses should be a premium only thing to ride
non premiums would have to get the horse to follow them with an apple
but non premiums can still access the chest
you can also access the chest when in town like regalia
because it is on your wagon
you can also private the chest
since anyone can open it otherwise
Woah woah woah What? We are so excited about the horses update and now what? We can only ride it if we aren't an premium????Give me a Good reason for this!?

There are going to be donkeys no need and I dont think premiums should be the only ones. And how are we gonna get a horse? we could buy them at a "stables" in regalia (Horse Eggs)

There are going to be donkeys no need and I dont think premiums should be the only ones. And how are we gonna get a horse? we could buy them at a "stables" in regalia (Horse Eggs)
I suggest using eggs xD portable Horse
Or we can throw egg at horses to make it to an Spawn Horse egg ^_^

well basically horses makes you faster and that sounds like a luxury.
Luxury's should be a premium feature.

although being superior because you have diamond armor is not a luxury,
that is just down right op

sure premiums can:
die without loosing stuff unless they where fighting (luxury)
-though I think they should drop their loot if killed unnaturally regardless of weather they fought too.
diamond armor only (op )
portals (luxury)
extra inventory (luxury)
work bench and anvil (luxury)
horse riding (luxury)
checking your stats (luxury)
-though this one lets them pick their fights better also making it hard to kill them in self defence

Premiums being op ruins role play.

Horses were for people of Nobility in feudal europe, so I do see your point.

Correcto, thus this will not be implemented.
Maybe you just do /horse backpack? ^_^[DOUBLEPOST=1366360873,1366360781][/DOUBLEPOST]
well basically horses makes you faster and that sounds like a luxury.
Luxury's should be a premium feature.

although being superior because you have diamond armor is not a luxury,
that is just down right op

sure premiums can:
die without loosing stuff unless they where fighting (luxury)
-though I think they should drop their loot if killed unnaturally regardless of weather they fought too.
diamond armor only (op )
portals (luxury)
extra inventory (luxury)
work bench and anvil (luxury)
horse riding (luxury)
checking your stats (luxury)
-though this one lets them pick their fights better also making it hard to kill them in self defence

Premiums being op ruins role play.
Well that sounds unfair name me the list which Non Premium can do!

hey that is cleaver.
be cool if you kill the horse it drops a chest with the items in it
I doubt anyone would mind treasure in their faction
I don't count that as greifing

I'd really say, the whole horse topic is in mojangs hands right now. We cannot sinply give them backpacks or waggons. We do not know what bukkit can offer on this topic, since we can only change what bukkit allows us.

I suggest you to gather ideas in your head and release them when horses are out and we have a bukkit version for it.

I'd really say, the whole horse topic is in mojangs hands right now. We cannot sinply give them backpacks or waggons. We do not know what bukkit can offer on this topic, since we can only change what bukkit allows us.

I suggest you to gather ideas in your head and release them when horses are out and we have a bukkit version for it.
This really wouldn't be possible, since this is client-side, even though if it wasn't I would like it. Make sure you actually check if it is a clientside mod Dworvin...

Well why not give the regular members something to go for to eh? Like maybe premiums are the only ones who can put armor on their horses/donkeys? I mean, even though horses were used by nobility, that didn't mean that the regular peasant didn't also own a horse. Also give the average player the donkey, sure it has a inventory and that might give him a bit of a edge, but it also means that he can start transporting goods over longer distances without the use of portals which will encourage walking instead of portal hoping. Plus, with the donkey, you can not only transport a large amount of items, but in the future we might see trade caravans going down some of the roads. (That last sentence wasn't really a suggestion it was more just something i would like to see :P)

Everyone it's possible to move a horse without riding it in the new update by using a rope thingy (comming in the update)
Maybe we should be able to spawn a horse baby by using something like 32 wheat? (You need alot of wheat to make them bigger in the update too)
I don't think there should be any premium/non-premium stuff :3

Premium aren't exactly "OP". The only premiums who are OP are those who spend time in dark rooms and have been one longer. I've seen in the past/present 1 Non-prem being able to kill almost 5 Premiums. I did this to many people back when I raide Algaron, it just took me like 2 god apples. As for the features a premium get, they are perks or rewards they get for donating to the server. Donation help the server get improved. Also everyone can check people skills through /inspect or through the McMMO skill thing on the website, plus there is no portable anvil...

You admins know that everyone will hate you If you let only prems ride horses
I already Can see it a op premium coming to me on a horse with diamond armor killing evey Citizen in my faction.. so don't do it please!

Well that sounds unfair name me the list which Non Premium can do!
Stupid statement.
The only thing we restrict is diamond armor, we have not removed any standard feature besides that. It has also been proven that non premiums in enchanted iron armor can beat a diamond armored premiun, your argument is invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.