Archived Suggestion: Stables In Regalia

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirslo

Wandering baker.
Reaction score
Faction
Morthion.
Roleplay Guilds
The Church of Chet.
Suggestion

Hello Massivecraft forums.
I spend much of my time in Regalia and think that the addition of Stables for horses would increase the feel of it as a city. Somewhere for the people of the city to leave their horses to be attended on while they go about their day.

I also think there should be a way to get horses into regalia. Just think of it, knights ridding on horseback threw the holy city.

Oh and sorry about any spelling errors or incorrect grammar

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I think this is a good idea, when 1.6 comes out and there will be an epidemic of horses people will be riding them in Regalia and sometimes they wil get off to go into stores, however; the horses may be stolen so I think that stables would be a great idea.

I doubt horses will be seen in Regalia for the same reason normal livestock is not. People would just kill them.

And thats why I think stables would be a good idea, your much less likely to kill a horse in a stable then one on the street.

One of the reasons that Regalia can handle having 700 player slots is because of the lack of things such as mobs. For this reason, as much as I would like to see horses in Regalia, I think that this may not be the best choice at the moment.

Also, looking at a different perspective, I don't think the city's narrow roads and streets could handle 50 horses riding through it, in all different directions, creating havoc and panic while diverting traffic. It would just be a nightmare, and as much as I would like it to be implemented, it simply doesn't look possible.

Also, looking at a different perspective, I don't think the city's narrow roads and streets could handle 50 horses riding through it, in all different directions, creating havoc and panic while diverting traffic. It would just be a nightmare, and as much as I would like it to be implemented, it simply doesn't look possible.

I agree with you, but it could be kind of immersive to have more chaotic streets as it would feel more like a bustling city.

And thats why I think stables would be a good idea, your much less likely to kill a horse in a stable then one on the street.

You have to get into the mind of a troll. Killing people's animals is still very legal by massivecraft rules. What's a troll going to do if they know of a public place where they're immune to attack that has a bunch of other people's valuable animals stashed in one place?

This comes back to the, "one horse sized duck or one hundred duck sized horses" argument, dosn't it? xP I'de take the single gigantic duck wandering the streets of Regalia causing panic, atleast i can avoid that!

There was once a villager infestation. During an event a villager escaped into the noble district causing a wild plague as the villager algorithm went nuts from all the doors in the undercity and the slums, causing a massive infestation to the point where you would find 30 villagers in gnarrf's house.

The point of me telling this story: 2 players singlehandedly cleansed the city of this plague. Any mobs spawned in Regalia will die within an hour.

There was once a villager infestation. During an event a villager escaped into the noble district causing a wild plague as the villager algorithm went nuts from all the doors in the undercity and the slums, causing a massive infestation to the point where you would find 30 villagers in gnarrf's house.

The point of me telling this story: 2 players singlehandedly cleansed the city of this plague. Any mobs spawned in Regalia will die within an hour.

Some villagers remain, in secret, awaiting a day when they can return to their derpy lives running around gnarrf's house.

OR
If possible, make it so the mobs in spawn cannot be killed, except by admins or mods. Also, the stables could also be locked by whoever owns them.

This means somehow you need to get a horse to swap servers. This won't work. It's not a registered player-controlled entity.

Status
Not open for further replies.