Archived [suggestion] Main Rp Times

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XSacrificeXzb

Shinigami of WhiteRoses
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

So for a very long time i've been watching and doing some investigation of the Crimsons Headquarter and looking around. And my results have been exacly what i thought about. A while back i found a lot of new details and building areas wich was under construction, yes it was for the Crimsons and I knew that they would return soon. It was just a matter of time when they would hit agian and raise their flags. Now they've done it again and already started to slay a lot of Vampires.

Now to the point of my suggestion.
As what i've heard it was a attack late night when it happened wich was about 6-5 am for me when i was sleeping. And it have been like this for a while that a lot of the main rp's have been early morning ( In GMT+1). And i'm kinda sad that a lot of the RP's starts and happens when a lot of the people are sleeping (those who aren't in America). So i'm wondering if it would be good to maybe arange the rp's a littlebit better, after all this was a European server before it got moved to the US but still, most of the people can't come online unless you live near America. So it would be nice if there was a possibility to mange change a little bit on the timezone and the times for the rps...

Now i don't have such a good idea when a rp should start, but this could be it.

Let's say the Crimsons start to rp at 10pm (US Central time). The time here in (GMT+1) would be around already like 3-4 am and some of the people were sleeping, now if it would start maybe
6 or 5 pm everybody who could still atleast be there and take part of the start on the rp.

Now this is not so much detailed about how it maybe should be done, but i'm open for suggestions and i personally would like more to start a rp at midnight instead of 4 am or something, a lot of people don't even have a lot of clue what just happened and have missed the rp.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I think more around the mornings for US (e.g. 9-11AM), as for us in England that's about 5-7PM, times where most people can access it. This works better, as otherwise we'd be playing at around 3-5 AM here when you guys are on at normal times.

I think more around the mornings for US (e.g. 9-11AM), as for us in England that's about 5-7PM, times where most people can access it. This works better, as otherwise we'd be playing at around 3-5 AM here when you guys are on at normal times.

As long as it a time when everybody is available, but i like that.

I think that the Server Admins would LOVE to do that, however they have a community they have to please. If a majority (And I have no clue what timezone is the majority) is in, say, EST, then what would be the point of hosting it based off of GMT? They'd be losing a lot of visitors to the server. You have to think from the Admin's point of view, not your own. To do so is selfish, and quite annoying to the Admins as when they could be out enjoying themselves, they're hauling ass trying to please us lazy players. They don't HAVE to have RP events. But they do. They don't HAVE to post Daily Creeper to inform people who miss it, but they do. Please show a little awareness of others, it makes things hard for Admins when you don't. They work so hard for you, and have to keep the server running.

Status
Not open for further replies.