Archived Suggestion For New Bloodlust

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxXYaJrAbXxX

Kingdoms Baby!
Reaction score
Faction
Jaholdril
I was thinking maybe if you wanted to bloodlust as a vampire, you could turn into a bat and fly. This would work on the same principle as mob disguise and would only be able to fly if you have hunger. The only thing you would be able to do as a bat would be to bite people. The bats would be slow moving like they currently are and on the player screen, the same speed as slowness.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Bloodlust was nerfed because the jumping and running perks interfered with anticheat. To add the flying ability would be even worse than before.

Before bloodlust, vampires could fly by holding a bone and right clicking, this too was disabled due to hack reasons i believe.

As I said, vampires when in bat mode will be able to fly at the speed of a normal bat which is basically like have slowness. Also it is a smaller target to hit so it is a benefit and a disadvantage to even each other out.

As I said, vampires when in bat mode will be able to fly at the speed of a normal bat which is basically like have slowness. Also it is a smaller target to hit so it is a benefit and a disadvantage to even each other out.

But as Zack said, they removed things because they interfered with anticheat. It is even worse to add flying because that would make it almost impossible to use bloodlust or anticheat. People would constantly be kicked for flying. I don't know the specifics of the plugins, but to have both of these could very well be impossible.

I don't think anyone sees how I see this suggestion?

I don't think anyone sees how I see this suggestion?

We actually do, but before something gets added, downsides about it need to be thought about too. It may actually interfere with anti-cheat, and someone may find a way to use their fly hack while being a bat. It also makes it they can literally fly out of battle without any worry, basically allowing them to just get into impossibly small spots or even just fly in without being noticed, which gives a decent effect, but would be WAY too overpowered. If they are such a small target that can fly, that is almost as bad as giving them a resistance 5 effect and letting them fly to wherever they want.

You're suggesting giving vampires the ability to fly. Before, they were too fast and powerful, now they will be able to fly out of combat.

They can only fly if their food is above 2 (Equivalent to 1 full food piece) Also they will have been slowed to the speed of a normal bat which is basically the slowness effect like the slowness potion. How is that going to make them so OP?

We actually do, but before something gets added, downsides about it need to be thought about too. It may actually interfere with anti-cheat, and someone may find a way to use their fly hack while being a bat. It also makes it they can literally fly out of battle without any worry, basically allowing them to just get into impossibly small spots or even just fly in without being noticed, which gives a decent effect, but would be WAY too overpowered. If they are such a small target that can fly, that is almost as bad as giving them a resistance 5 effect and letting them fly to wherever they want.

As I have explained to the last quote, it has its downsides. The only thing I can see a problem is evading NoCheatPlus.

They can only fly if their food is above 2 (Equivalent to 1 full food piece) Also they will have been slowed to the speed of a normal bat which is basically the slowness effect like the slowness potion. How is that going to make them so OP?

As I have explained to the last quote, it has its downsides. The only thing I can see a problem is evading NoCheatPlus.

I'm not sure if you get what i mean. When they become a bat, they will be able to fly. Sure, it is slowed down, but NO ONE will be able to hit them if they fly up, not to mention they would turn into such a small target in the first place. We see quite a bit of problems here though, because EVADING NoCheat is already bad enough. We don't know yet if it will be compatible with the NoCheat, and if it isn't, there will be people choosing vampire to bloodlust so they can evade the NoCheat and hack all they want.

I was thinking maybe if you wanted to bloodlust as a vampire, you could turn into a bat and fly. This would work on the same principle as mob disguise and would only be able to fly if you have hunger. The only thing you would be able to do as a bat would be to bite people. The bats would be slow moving like they currently are and on the player screen, the same speed as slowness.

This would be too much like effort to program tbh, i would suggest a flight height limit of 5 blocks, and add in the ability to change can only be made in pacifist, it could work I suppose.

I dont like the suggestion, but i disagree with people saying its OP, the bat is literally flying AWAY from a fight, and yes it could engage in combat before turning, but in combat its probably lost some blood which makes the flight last an even shorter duration, Im not a fan of turning into a bat in replacement of bloodlust, but it is FAR from OP.

It is just a suggestion to make it more realistic as you look at all the films and read books and they all say that they can turn into bats (Apart from Twilight :P. Just so you cant correct me.)

Status
Not open for further replies.