Archived [suggestion] Faction Jail

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dworvin

Dwarf Elder Dworvin of Ulldin
Reaction score
Website
docs.google.com
Faction
Ulldin
Kingdom
Iron Accord
Roleplay Guilds
Dwarven Council
Faction jail is a command and a set area.
/f setjail works like set home
In this the faction member is set to jail mode
he cannot edit blocks in the faction anymore
If he sets foot on faction grounds he is teleported to the jail
So he can teleport to regalia just if he does /f home as soon as he gets their he is sent to jail.
Of course they are no longer jailed if they leave the faction.

I believe this could be a form of punishment for members without having to force them out of the faction.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I don't really like this idea, if you don't want a person in your facion, kick them out. If you don't want a person in your faction land, kick them out. Easy as that, no need for a jail. (Unless you are in a jail for RP.)

yea its both rp and whatever. you don't have to have a jail in your faction anywaise.
It is an option.

I think it could be useful in holding a member hostage till you can figure out what to do with them as well.

You don't need a command to RP and this is also why I don't think we need faction jails.
I don't think we are going to implement this.

I do believe this was suggested once before... and there is too much of a risk of people using a jail simply to troll.

You have toooo many suggestions my boy. :P

I was thinking of something like this a while ago. I liked the idea of it, being able to keep hostages and the what not, but in the end i kinda figured someone down the like would create a super jail and imprison a bunch of people....and i would probably be one of those people.....so yeah.[DOUBLEPOST=1366376306,1366376280][/DOUBLEPOST]road*

I did suggest this before. And yeah...same results but different types of jail commands/punishment. Skull_man is right. If there is a member who is sent to jail (non rp wise) Then just kick him in case he had a bad behaviour.

I don't see how everyone thinks they can just stick everyone in jail?
you would only stay in jail if you wanted to remain in the faction
else just leave faction O.o
+ jail does not prevent someone from still playing
it just makes it so they cannot go on their faction land
if it's not their faction land then how can they be jailed
lol
imagine someone has a bad past with a faction
and gets invited to the faction
and goes to jail on their first visit because they where jailed before :P

This has been suggested so many times.

If you want to jail a faction member, have it RP. If they don't voluntarily enter the jail for RP reasons, would you really want to force them? That would cause huge problems.

You already can hold hostages, for a period of time. You can set perms for enemies to not edit. Enclose them in a building, stand guard over their cell. They cannot teleport if you're too near. They can no longer suicide. They must starve to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.