Archived [suggestion] Classes.

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

morgan_slater

Incredibly good looking.
Reaction score
Me and my friend were thinking today that it'd be pretty cool if there were classes, like Rogue and Knight type of thing. It would mix in with the races so you could be a Tigran Rogue.

I do know this type of thing is possible to code, as there are already plugins that do it. The classes could come with different skill sets, like what armor they can wear, Rogue would probably only wear Chain-mail, or Leather whereas Knights could wear All of the armors(Obviously non-premiums still can only wear iron), but rogues could pickpocket/attempts to lockpick [private] chests and doors(But probably have a lower percentage of a chance to get through chests). Knight could get paid a little more for mob killing, because their armor advantage is probably good enough.

They are the only classes I could think of, If you have any more ideas for classes please post :).

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
It doesn't. It's just Skyosh considers himself as the strongest non-premium. That's why he wants it.

But he is....[DOUBLEPOST=1367391216,1367391157][/DOUBLEPOST]Ow wait no! I am!!

I've said this once and I'll say it again. MCMMO is all there is to pvp. It may help a lot, but that's it.

Well. RolePlay is the biggest thing about this server, apart from trolling (If that counts??) and I am sure that is just a big troll.
If you want to be a rouge, RP as a rouge. If you want to be a knight, RP as a knight. and etc. It would not make any sense of saying to a rouge (Gotta pick on the rouges) "Hey, you have to wear chain mail armour because your a rogue," If i was a rogue I would say, "Oh hell no!"
So classes are RP based. And that summarizes it all.

I remember asking a similar question about a classes plugin way long ago and I got the answer of: "no"
In my opinion, a classes plugin is
1. pointless alongside races if you just want it for abilities
2. will turn into large flame wars of "x class is so op, nerf it nao"
3. restricts the roleplay, when as of now you can just rp the part.

Well. RolePlay is the biggest thing about this server, apart from trolling (If that counts??) and I am sure that is just a big troll.
If you want to be a rouge, RP as a rouge. If you want to be a knight, RP as a knight. and etc. It would not make any sense of saying to a rouge (Gotta pick on the rouges) "Hey, you have to wear chain mail armour because your a rogue," If i was a rogue I would say, "Oh hell no!"
So classes are RP based. And that summarizes it all.
I remember asking a similar question about a classes plugin way long ago and I got the answer of: "no"
In my opinion, a classes plugin is
1. pointless alongside races if you just want it for abilities
2. will turn into large flame wars of "x race is so op, nerf it nao"
3. restricts the roleplay, when as of now you can just rp the part.
Well. Nevermind then. :P.

Unlocking private chests is a no go for me. Just roleplay a character. It aint so hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.