Archived [suggestion] Bottle Of Blood.

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leon Vill

The Forerunner
Reaction score
Hi, I have another idea. Since vampires only get food from killing mobs or drinking players blood, or cake, of course, I had the idea of being able to make a Bottle of Blood. This would be similar to Holy Water, but it would have the texture of an instant healing potion, and the name 'Bottle of Blood'. And by drinking it, you refill your hunger (if you are a vampire) slightly. I don't know how this could be crafted, but it could be quite good. Also, if you are a vampire and you have a bottle, you hold it in your hand and perhaps type /v fill? Then, the vampire loses 10 hunger (in terms of coding) and the bottle would be filled with Vampire Blood, which if drank by a human, turns the human into a vampire, much like if a human directly drank some vampire blood. This might already be in Massive, but I am not sure.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I think crafting could be any raw meat over a water bottle in a brewing stand, as technically the meat hasn't been drained of blood yet. This is a good idea. :P

Yes good idea.

Crafting wise it is good Silver.

With the vampire blood it is to say healing on it or the human would not drink it. The bottle of blood sounds good.

This has been suggested far to many times to count and each time it's been rejected.

I think crafting could be any raw meat over a water bottle in a brewing stand, as technically the meat hasn't been drained of blood yet. This is a good idea
Each time I hear a complaint about portable blood, I just think of how retarded these two things are.
1. Vampires crave HUMAN blood. Get it together people, don't follow in the steps of Twilight.
2. You get blood from hitting people, you can't go like "um excuse me, I no this is a bit awkward but, can you give me some time to lick that drop of blood off the dirt, ah thanks we can restart fighting, NOW!"

Oh don't mention Twilight it is plain annoying!

Although this idea is good it does bring up some unrealistic reasons to have it and not to have it. Having it will cause medieval times to change and then not having it on the server will let it be RP still.

Implementing
If the staff implement this it would bring away part RP and all vampires will be given an open door to infect anyone with the disease making most of the already over run Regalia a vampire city. By putting this in any vampire has the chance to infect whoever they wish. If you look at this in the future and seeing this implemented all you will see is a city of darkness and hunters, the merchants gone, the trading and homes gone. Do you want Regalia to crumble by implementing this one thing?

Not Implementing
If the staff choose not to implement this minor thing the server will continue to be the way it is with vampire hunters and vampires together roaming Regalia killing each other.

Each time I hear a complaint about portable blood, I just think of how retarded these two things are.
1. Vampires crave HUMAN blood. Get it together people, don't follow in the steps of Twilight.
2. You get blood from hitting people, you can't go like "um excuse me, I no this is a bit awkward but, can you give me some time to lick that drop of blood off the dirt, ah thanks we can restart fighting, NOW!"
true-story.png

celticwitch And why is that? Instead of the noobs always spamming chat with 'infect me', you could sell bottles of vampire blood. You suggested it is just called instant healing so that people won't know; so basically you just rebutted your own point. Just name it Vampire Blood and nothing will change. Also; perhaps anyone could fill a bottle with their own blood, so they can make a profit off of vampires.

celticwitch And why is that? Instead of the noobs always spamming chat with 'infect me', you could sell bottles of vampire blood. You suggested it is just called instant healing so that people won't know; so basically you just rebutted your own point. Just name it Vampire Blood and nothing will change. Also; perhaps anyone could fill a bottle with their own blood, so they can make a profit off of vampires.

maybe just have a potion called "blood". Anyone can take there own blood to make it. After all, all blood looks pretty much the same when its in a glass bottle.[DOUBLEPOST=1370061452,1370061393][/DOUBLEPOST]Also if this blood was from a vampire it would infect people, if not it would not.

thing is, those are the kind of noobs that really should NOT be vampires, we have too many "lolvampires" as it is. The mods want to make vapirism harder to obtain not easier.

TechPac That is a good point, actually. Perhaps we scrap the bottle of vampire blood and human blood idea, and stick with the bottle of mob blood idea. :D

I don't think what you said had anything to do with my post.
This isn't your suggestion post.... Secondly I was saying that it should be hard for vampires to sate their hunger not easy! The current food method for vampires is ridiculous as they should not get blood from animals, (and if they do a limited amount) and they should not get blood for hitting people.... That just doesn't make sense....

Waminer Perhaps they could remove drinking blood by hitting animals (because vampires really should be drinking hooman blood) and make it so that: to get blood from animals, you do what Silver said; put their meat above a glass bottle to get the blood. Tada.

@Waminer Perhaps they could remove drinking blood by hitting animals (because vampires really should be drinking hooman blood) and make it so that: to get blood from animals, you do what Silver said; put their meat above a glass bottle to get the blood. Tada.
Vampires should constantly be needing blood, otherwise, why are they vampires. There should be cases of a vampire starving to death after a failed attack or having too little hunger to continue fighting effectively. It shouldn't be just like your a human only you get to lag in combat.... This suggestion has been rejected before again and again and again because it just takes RP and gang-rapes in along with the current state of bloodlust itself.

Thanks sorry about the harshness of my previous statement but before you immediately write me off as a douche look at it from my angle. I randomly travel around Ellador and Ithania looking at Ruins and as a secondary goal vampires to slay. Whenever I find one I immediately have to jump into a river and start attempting to shoot him with my bow. Ussually this ends with him either ruynning away and a speed I can't hope to match or me killing him as he goes in for one last suicide run once he hits the water. With this, even if he runs away, he could just drink a couple bottles and immediately be able to attack again full strength. Making it near impossible to defend without a Wooden sword or heavily enchanted ie. Sharpness 3 and above diamond one if the person has similar armament and lag on their side.

This has been suggested a hundred times over, and it'snot going to happen, which you could have found out by reading old threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.