Subletting Commerce Hall 2

slurmancer

catgirl enthusiast
Reaction score
ba2f7ecbee8694b7797104f99951d3e2.png

Hello! As you can see in the title I am going to be subletting Commerce Hall 2. Located not even 30 blocks from spawn/Golden Willow, this property is prime real estate for practically any sort of organization/business looking for a traffic rich environment.

VQw2EGU.png

Check out that short commute!

Since I did write sublet, future tenants should know that you will be splitting rent and space with the Talon & Claw business.

Please note that the property as of this moment is unfurnished.

Due to the property's prime location, I will be selective in deciding who gets to occupy the property. A tenant will be chosen following discussion with the Talon & Claw owner to ensure compatibility.

Please fill out the application below if you are interested!
Application

@Duwuterte
IGN:
Character Name:

What do you intend to use this property for? (Business Pitch):

Please link any relevant organization threads here:

Last edited:
@Duwuterte
IGN: Bunemma
Character Name: Wrenn Elissar

Intended use: A tailor shop. Both IC and OOC, measurements and fittings could occur here, as well as a front for actual skins to be sold and auctioned both IC and OOC.

TL;DR let me sublet ur place dude i wanna make cool skins and ill pay u to let me sell skins dude please for the love of god markus ill sell my soul for this place im succumbing to capitalism just like aesling sylfina i need to get my money

IGN
MrScafuto.
Character Name
Torhilde "av Kongehjem" "Ulster".
What do you intend to use this property for?
Gym bro roleplay. I plan on carrying over most features from the current location (which is like literally on the edge of the city by the Mercenary Keep) to my half of the property, which includes a "boxing" ring with some seating for planned matchups between various characters for show events as well as utilize it for sparring, gym equipment to get those rep emotes in, hotroom and sauna for bath house lite :tm: roleplay, and possibly a private lounge for gym members to talk about the latest trend for workout routines on getting swole and the quest for the remaining Montagaard Mass.
@Duwuterte