Stuff To Miss In Ceardia

Aw... I remember coming on here for the first time and seeing Cearidia... I thought it was the best spawn I'd ever seen...

*Sniffle*

I'm not getting emotional. I'm not. Seriously, I'm not crying over the old spawn. Never.

I remember my first spawn... i went into the wild, lived with a vampire in a poorly built cave.[DOUBLEPOST=1370615457,1370615441][/DOUBLEPOST]I remember my first spawn... i went into the wild, lived with a vampire in a poorly built cave.

Ah, Ceardia... They need to make an instance with just SilverEdge in it. I love SilverEdge a lot more then Regalia... but I suppose I AM a bit biased... :)

We will never forget you, mighty Ceardia!

It was literally my first day on the server. It all works out, tho. Later in the week I found a double chest of diamond blocks. :3 Do you know how many tools I lost to lava after that?

I wish I could find a double chest of diamond blocks -_- All I found was a hole that I made my home XD

I found a random fort in the middle of the sea, was planning to make it my home when I realized I had no food. :|

Ima need to check out my old home in Ceardia haha. It was near Lukkerdam, I wonder if the city gobbled it up... lol