Staff Question - Warzone & Rules

Discussion in 'PVP Q&A' started by Gamergek, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Gamergek

Gamergek

Question Type:
    Staff Question
    Subject:
    Warzone & Rules
    Question:
    Hello, I am looking to make a warzone but I cannot find the rules on this. Can you please assist ? Also I would like to know if a warzone has to be on faction territory or outside faction territory. Thanks !

2. TakeDown__

TakeDown__ Faction hopper since '15 Staff Member Game2

Hi, Warzones have several requirements that needs to be met, if you are working on one feel free to make a ticket ingame to have a game member come check it out, but to anwser your question:
    - The warzone is required to be enclosed, meaning that no one is able to accidentally walk inside the warzone chunk(s). The external wall needs to be claimed by the warzone faction.
    - Roofs are optional
    - The walls of the warzone needs to be higher than 3 blocks.
    - The area for spectators needs to be inside the parent faction
    - Hidden traps are not allowed and portals are cannot lead directly inside the warzone.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask here, make a ticket in-game or a ticket in the main discord. I hope this has anwsered your questions.

3. Gamergek

Gamergek

Hi, thanks for you answer… Just to be sure you are talking about warzone faction and parent faction. The warzone faction needs to be a seperate faction from the "parent" faction ?

4. TakeDown__

Once you apply for a warzone, staff will create the warzone faction.

5. Gamergek

Gamergek

ok thanks so I need to build this in Wilderness ? Only the part for spectators needs to be part of my faction.

6. TakeDown__

You can build this in your own faction land, but the designated chunks you want as the warzone will be claimed with the warzone faction.