• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Spirit's Face

rimacutem

Local dwarf
Reaction score
Around the old town and in sewers would be posters, mainly on Nook and Wraith board, on old weary paper

This Saturday shall be premier of the new song I have written in Wraith. Come to see it. To get your interest you can see the song right there

When the Spirit says we is de master race

We bow (tuba) bow (tuba) right in the Kade's face
Not to love the Spirit is a great disgrace
So we bow (tuba) bow (tuba) right in the Kade's face

When Delmotte says we own the world and space
we bow (tuba) bow (tuba) at Delmotte's face

When ser Howlester says they will never invade this place
we bow (tuba) bow (tuba) right in ser Howlester's face

Are we not the chosen ones?
By the Spirit chosen ones?
Ja, we is the chosen ones
Super duper chosen ones
Is this Ailor land so good?
Would you leave it if you could?
Ja, this Ailor land is good
We wouldn't leave it if we could

We bring to the world New Order
Accept Spirit's world New Order
Everyone of foreign race
Will love Spirit's face
When we bring to the world this order

When the Spirit says we is de master race
We bow (tuba) bow (tuba) right in the Kade's face
Not to love the Spirit is a great disgrace
So we bow (tuba) bow (tuba) right in the Kade's face

When the Kade says we never will be slaves
We bow (tuba) bow (tuba), but still we work like slaves
While the Kade brags and lies and rants and raves
We bow (tuba) bow (tuba), and work into our graves

When the Kade yells, I got to have more ships
We bow (tuba) bow (tuba), for him we make more ships
If one little ship should sink with him on aswell
We bow (tuba) bow (tuba), and wouldn't that be swell

Last edited:
(A Sigil made of a combination of 8 holy signs is stamped on a paper under the work)

"Some one buy this lad/lass a round" -The Pagan

Is written under the sigil in first common then a strange ancient looking script <Old Makdth>.

A quick copy would be made on a slightly cleaner sheet of parchment and pinned to the Wraith's stage, obviously encouraging the song to spread

Aleck stormed back to the Howlester Estate with the parchment in hand, having snatched it from the noticeboard in the Nook. "The prat called you 'Ser'." He put emphasis on the title, planting the parchment unto Rodderick's desk.

@BillyTheScroofy

Fen'nan Solaveira yanked this off the Nook board, the manager squinting at it before thrusting the notice out at Milo, busting into a fit of snickers. "Oh—oh! It's daft. Jacobist shite. A slap in the face to bloody rich tits...I love it." She paused, adding dryly,

"Get tae peacekeepers to watch tae board though, make sure this shite doesn't get posted on here again by another bampot, before we bloody well get shut down."

@MrHasagi

Mathias' gloved fingers picked up the end of the notice, tilting it up to his face as he read over the song, a smile picked at the corners of his lips "Ahh, cute.. really like it, but if you wanna change shit don't make songs about it, start dragging these lads from their homes.. straaaight onto an awaiting funeral pyre." At that the man unpinned the notice before moving it to the center of the board to let the people get a reaaaal good look at it, heading out shortly after.

Fen'nan Solaveira yanked this off the Nook board, the manager squinting at it before thrusting the notice out at Milo, busting into a fit of snickers. "Oh—oh! It's daft. Jacobist shite. A slap in the face to bloody rich tits...I love it." She paused, adding dryly,

"Get tae peacekeepers to watch tae board though, make sure this shite doesn't get posted on here again by another bampot, before we bloody well get shut down."

@MrHasagi

Milo Shinseki gave a snicker as he read this, arms folding as he set the post onto the island. "I dunno. At least we'd go down laughing, but I suppose that's a fair point. Of all things to get us closed, I'd rather it not be this," he replied with a grin, folding the notice and stuffing it into a pocket.

"I suppose I shall be holding onto this for a bit of...inspiration. For my own writings."

Curious, a certain Bloodcast pondered over to the piece of parchment, only to exhale a laugh soon after, "Ay', that's nice." Continuing to swig away at a bottle of Ale, he'd continued to trail after a certain Dressolini.

@Ailethi

Braunschweiger glanced over the paper, but the more he read, the more confused he got. "What on... Is this satire? Should I be offended?" Eventually, he just gave up and left.