Archived Spider Race

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
They were removed due to the lack of players playing them, actually.
At least, that's what I heard.

no i didnt coulnt see one but i gonna look at it if mpm 1.8 is out :D

i hope they come back..
No no no, I mean jumping spiders as in the spiders you'd find in the real world.

Like this cute little bugger

jumping_spider_11_by_macrojunkie.jpg

They were removed due to the lack of players playing them, actually.
At least, that's what I heard.
Actually, I think they removed them due to how OP people were making them, Like "I'm a Giant spider, I'm way stronger and can beat you easy." Type thing.

Actually, I think they removed them due to how OP people were making them, Like "I'm a Giant spider, I'm way stronger and can beat you easy." Type thing.
Eh, its a shame that they got removed because of god rpers. Still, I would have loved to roleplay as a giant spider.

Eh, its a shame that they got removed because of god rpers. Still, I would have loved to roleplay as a giant spider.
It wasn't god Rp, It was just the fact that people Were so OP.

A decent amount of people play Vampyres wrong.
And Vampyres can be fought against, really. :U
I never saw a single player play the spider race when it was around, ever.
There was a decent group of ten of them I was with, We didn't do that whole OP thing, and it was sad to see them go.

I know a player who used to be a spider thingy in rp. He's the only one I've ever seen though tbh.

The Arachne, the spider race you are talking about, have been replaced by the Circci, a subspecies of the Mekett. You could technically still play a big spider after all, though their appearance changed a little. Though what the Circci have that the Arachne didn't, is some well written and detailed lore regarding their culture, weapons, their very own hidden form of magic, their behaviour and ways of thinking, and much more.

http://wiki.massivecraft.com/Mekett

I hate spiders ._. *shiver*. Hate, hate, hate! I don't kill them, though! I just-- gah. Noplz ._. Stay away from me ._.