Archived Specialized Maiar Guards

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hirazrador

The Poshest of Mudcrabs
Reaction score
I was thinking that we should have something like this. Many times i have chased a vampire or maiar and they just jump into the Maiar Tunnels and other such water bodys. With Maiar guards we could cut back at this problem.
Fishman_WIP03.jpg

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I was thinking that we should have something like this. Many times i have chased a vampire or maiar and they just jump into the Maiar Tunnels and other such water bodys. With Maiar guards we could cut back at this problem.
Fishman_WIP03.jpg

๖ۣۜNot only loving the art, but the idea as well.
However, I'd suppose that this Vampire/Maiar tunnels adds a bit of cool detail to the RP. In reality, if you can run fast enough into where you have advantage, you make a getaway. Let alone, there really aren't many Maiar on the server, making it quite difficult for them to be a guard.

๖ۣۜI am sure this needs refining a bit, but nonetheless,
+1 Support

I would love to see something like this. There will be no escape for the vampires. (Maiar might not be able to catch other maiar though..)

EDIT: This would encourage me to be a maiar as well.

Supported! I love this idea! Water shouldn't be a perfect getaway for vampires.

As lovely as the thought of having armed fish swimming around, plotting the demise of us surface dwellers is, if you're talking about guard roleplay, anyone who physically runs away from the guards is generally just bad roleplayers and should be ignored regardless.

Because ya know... nothing is more fun than trying to keep up with someone running away and hopping like some sort of animal, while trying to type "Stop!" or E: trys to tackle to fleeing criminal.

Fish guards can't stop bad roleplay, only you can! Prevent newbies from turning into vampires, and help them get better skins!

I like this idea, and i would love to join it
If any staff think or support this and/or make it, I would like to join. I would agree it is annoying that a vampire considers water a safe zone.

I think we need more guards period, I was chased by a naga and two vampires yesterday and there was no guard insight.

I'm a big fan of these humanoid but animalistic beings anyways, especially Maiars (and Tigrans). The diversity of these animal like races, along with their species and sub-species really fascinate me! :3

I really like this idea and since maiars can swim fast hunting vamps should be no problem

As lovely as the thought of having armed fish swimming around, plotting the demise of us surface dwellers is,
I try to do this five times before breakfast, personally.
if you're talking about guard roleplay, anyone who physically runs away from the guards is generally just bad roleplayers and should be ignored regardless.
Agreed.
Because ya know... nothing is more fun than trying to keep up with someone running away and hopping like some sort of animal, while trying to type "Stop!" or E: trys to tackle to fleeing criminal.
I find copy and paste an excellent sort of way to slap the annoying ones with my tail before they can run away. Typically, they spend thirty seconds reading it while a guard catches up to them.​

Fish guards can't stop bad roleplay, only you can! Prevent newbies from turning into vampires, and help them get better skins!

Smokey3.jpg

As lovely as the thought of having armed fish swimming around, plotting the demise of us surface dwellers is, if you're talking about guard roleplay, anyone who physically runs away from the guards is generally just bad roleplayers and should be ignored regardless.

Lets just kill all of the vampires ok.
Please.

Wow great idea. I love it. This would encourage Regalia Maiar role-play I'm sure the Regalia would send Maiar Guards to keep Vampires from acting like the water is a getaway. In my Role-play many vampires including myself have escaped with the water ways in predicaments but this would be a great addition!!! Amazing idea!

Luthien

But all the rage Lulu... all the rage. We couldn't control it.

We would be tampering with powers we know nothing about. Opening doors that should never be opened.

Luthien

But all the rage Lulu... all the rage. We couldn't control it.

We would be tampering with powers we know nothing about. Opening doors that should never be opened.

No see the rage would be tolerable because it would not consist of "SHRIEK SHRIEKEY SHRIEKSHRIEK" XD hahahahahahahahahaha

THINK OF THE SILENCE, XSKILL, THINK OF THE SIIIILENCCCEEE

but seriously,
I can only name a handful of actual vampire RPers that arent just random newbies wearing rainbow rave skins.

Luthien I'm on Lulus side on this...too many noobs ....their choking me...flooding Regalia...XD

Luthien

But headphones LuLu. You gotta have them mad beats while in a medieval universe. I mean, everyone knows that teenagers two dimensional people with no personality without their music tastes. And I mean, you gotta have hoodies. They're so gosh darn trendy[!]

Seriously though, vampires being premium only could work.

Did someone say...
GOD RP?
KKVrQc6.jpg

Seriously though, vampires being premium only could work.
Sorry but I'd have to disagree with you there. :(

Some premiums I've met get premium just for the bonus of having dia armour for pvp, and don't rp. (I had a guy dressed in a troll suit with dia attack me over and over yelling nasty and stupid stuff at me ._.)

However, vampires being only people with an approved rp character, or vampires being only server trusted could work

I do quite agree, +support.
However, barely anyone gets into the sewer in a run away, it slows you down enough to get "shot".
I think they should have more water access around regalia for Maiar, sometimes I feel bad seeing PickAccess dying in a tiny fountain.

Eh prem only? Ive seen too many prem noobsthink they can god rp just because of the diamond armor, making it prem only probably wont help.
Now to thematter at hand, personally something like that would make a hard escape for those who actually RP vampires well who have just been found out. No one wants to see thier RP characrer die.
P.P. I apoligize for typos...bloody touch screens.

Status
Not open for further replies.