Sparrower's Slay Baddie Hot Girl Moment

Sparrower

massivecraft's chappell roan
Supremium
Reaction score
8oNtkmj.jpeg

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵
♡​
Gothy, Fran, Robin or Jordan, Sparrower. You know me by one of these names. Fetch the breastplate stretcher! That's right, the Squire Wave of 2023? That was me, baby!
I joined Massive in November of 2021, so pretty recently. A couple friends wanted to check it out, and I'm the only one that stayed with it, but it's been a trip through the years.
I'm in the C(orrect)ST timezone.
My pronouns are She/Her ️‍⚧️ I am a trans woman and proud. Love life and live for love. Pretty goth girls are important to the ecosystem.
I am half Korean! And only really recently getting to know my mom's culture with her.
My favourite colour is BLUE. My favourite food is PASTA. My favourite books are SWEET & BITTER MAGIC by Adrienne Tooley, RED RISING by Pierce Brown, and THE GREAT GATSBY by F. Scott Fitzgerald don't judge me. My favourite movie is CORALINE.
I used to play the DRUMS, I want to get back into it.
I can also fence, do archery, ride horseback, and play piano.
I don't dot my i's when I write. I don't know why. Don't ask.
I am left handed.
I have an unhealthy obsession with Arthurian romance. Camelot is my Roman Empire. Monty Python, FATE, the Kingsman, Merlin, the Sword in the Stone, Robert Goulet in Camelot, all of it. I adore how there is no "canon", how every iteration is equally "real", the collaborative creation that is Arthurian legend has become one of THE LONGEST STANDING FANFICTIONS EVER... Galahad the Pure was someone's Mary Sue OC! Now he's largely accepted into Arthurian canon! I'm so normal about it.
I am hoping to study environment science, or Egyptology, it's always been a special interest. My plans are messy and my future is uncertain, but I'm going on ahead anyway.
I play Bethan Annwyl (ex. Lisbeth Lovette), the Aelrrigan Postergirl, resident Mimic Mage, & Massivecraft's Chappell Roan.

Last edited: