Something Ends, Something Begins

Discussion in 'Player Stories' started by seoulmate, Jul 11, 2020.

1. seoulmate

seoulmate Queenbreaker

[​IMG]
    ╔══════════════════════【♥】══════════════════════╗
    [​IMG]
    ╚══════════════════════【♥】══════════════════════╝​

The summer breeze was a warm welcome in the mercenary keep. What was once a fighting pit had been set up to host several rows of chairs with deep cyan streamers stretching across the old crackling wall. Lining the walls were various foods and drinks for guests to take, the soft murmur of talking from those who were standing around or those who had chosen to take a seat.

-------------------------------

To Ilmadia there was no need for a fancy white dress, no long flowing gown to show off her supposed innocence, her tainted gray skin would surely prove that to be false from the start. Staring in front of the mirror, she gave a sigh as she adjusted the deep blue dress that clung to her body.

Some days it surprises me still that you managed to get Dothraen to agree to a wedding.” Valarosta spoke from behind her, moving to adjust the golden bands that were wrapped around pieces of Ilmadia’s hair.

He asked me to marry him, he should have expected a wedding of some sorts, but we both agreed to something small here at the Keep.” Ilmadia replied back as she gave a nod of her head in thanks as Vala helped her get ready, “Plus, he agreed to wear a doublet for this, so I think I won.

Fuck this-as uncomfortable as the void.” Dothraen grumbled as he tugged on the sleeves of the doublet, his form struggling to not tear through.

Stop tugging on it Dothraen, you’re going to ruin it before she sees it, and you and I both know how angry she will be.” Clause spoke as he walked alongside the man, moving towards the open area of the mercenary keep and taking a seat amongst the many rows.

Why’d it have to be a doublet, anything but a doublet.” Dothraen continued his complaining before he moved to the front of all the assembled chairs, spotting Valarosta move down the aisle towards him.

She looks beautiful. Not that she never does, just be prepared.” she said with a cheeky grin, settling herself in the middle, leaving room for Ilmadia once she arrived. A simple hum came from Dothraen, blinking only once as Valarosta clapped her hands, signalling for everyone to take their seats.

Not a woman for fanfare, and no father figure to walk her down the aisle, Ilmadia relied on her sheer confidence to get her through the process. Clutching onto a bouquet of lilacs and lavender, she rounded the corner of the Keep, heeled steps careful along the cobble of the old crumbling keep.

Her golden eyes scanned over the crowd, eyeing the back of people’s heads, some she recognized immediately, the others were a bit lost on her.

Their heads turned as they watched her come down the aisle, but her attention was on the Isldar standing at the front, his glowing eyes staring down at her. Though he usually wouldn’t let anyone see it, a small smile spread across his lips as he set his gaze onto Ilmadia. The Kathar let her eyes move to his doublet, a smirk playing on her lips as she continued walking between the rows of chairs, her raven curls blowing slightly in the wind until she stood opposite of Dothraen, her smirk spreading into a wide grin.

Valarosta quickly began speaking, speaking of long lives together, and how while they were only a hundred years of age, they would have many more centuries with each other. As Vala spoke, she took a ribbon, dyed the same deep blue as Ilmadia’s dress and began creating intricate braids. She spoke more of their everlasting love, vows of commitment on her tongue until Dothraen and Ilmadia’s hands were linked together, a symbol of their lives becoming linked with one another.

Wait I almost forgot.” Ilmadia spoke up, causing Dothraen and nearly everyone else to look on in surprise. Using her only free hand she revealed a golden ring that was tied around her bouquet. “You spent so much of your earnings to get me my ring, you deserve a sign of our marriage as well.” she said quietly as she slipped the golden band onto his left ring finger, fitting perfectly.

I love you, Ilmadia.
    I love you too, Dothraen.

With their words they sealed their eternity with a kiss, ignoring the hoots and hollers that were coming from those seated. The Kathar and the Arken possessed enjoyed their small gathering, knowing the State would never recognize their union, that people would attempt to harm the two of them for the way that they both appeared, but none of that mattered when they had each other to wake up to. Their old lives of being alone were gone, a newfound joy found in each other's arms. Something ends, something begins.

[​IMG]
    TLDR: Ilmadia Yllarieth and Dothraen have gotten married. This was a small little ceremony at the Mercenary Keep. Those invited or who heard about it are able to reply if they'd like.

Clause Adelhart @NightLight12
    Heimelijk Merric @HuskyLeader
    Valarosta Ino-Femmum @Athelois
    Hagmer Ino-Femmun @Banard
    Huron's Post
    Hagmer's Khaal Tribe
    Gwenyth Zylmoira @MantaRey
    Aesgeir @Battlebrawn
    Nerissa @BiBiBirdie
    Anathema @birdsfoot violet

• Winner Winner x 16
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 seoulmate, Jul 11, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
  2. HuskyLeader

HuskyLeader D-Dwagon Warden..?

Heimelijk or Silver was dressed in nothing too fancy of course, his packed leather garb and more hunter clothing; however, he had done his hair and wore Isldarian inspired accessories to try to make an effort. His unnatural gaze Dothraen and Ilmadia the whole time they were as he watched and listened. Until the final moments of them sealing his love he was the first to rise from his seat and break the silence with applause to the newlyweds. The smallest hint of a smile pulling at the edges of his mouth.

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  3. NightLight12

NightLight12 TheRiceFieldman

The hunter wore nothing too fancy as well, merely his shirt with a longsword strapped to the back. Sitting back after leading the man soon to be husband to his ever faithful bride, he sat neatly with a smile forming around his lips whilst watching the Kathar and Arken seal their fates together. "Love knows no bounds..." He muttered to himself before standing up and applauding along side Heim or anyone else in that matter.

Music

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Optimalfriskies

Optimalfriskies JayP's buddy

A gift would arrive at Ilmadia and Dothraen's residence. Neatly placed within a wooden box with poked-out breathing holes the newlyweds would find a newborn Nimbinoldor. The card attached only read;

With Love, Agis
    @Yigit @seoulmate

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. ZiggyStarDusted

ZiggyStarDusted *lute music stops*

It would take some time, but eventually word of the event would reach the ears of a certain horned, hairy jester.

“He what?”

“You jest. Without me present?”

“Liar liar, pants on fire.-”

“No, really. He was wed /without/ me present?”

The Url’s gloved hands balled up into right fists, a strained forced smile to the bard’s lips that made whatever company was present well informed to escape. None the less, the speech turned to soliloquy and he continued..

”That’s quite alright. Fine- /Dothraen/ fine.. You’ve forced my hand this time, not inviting me, Not even as the entertainer! You know well I’m the greatest one in all of Regalia- I say it /everyday/.”

The giant hulk continuing to pace down his selected cobbled route, the bells and baubles within his antlers chiming accordingly to his unpredictable step, before raising a finger to the sky in thought with a gasp.

“I’ll just have to have a wedding of my /own/ - With lots of the prettiest women, and flowers, and a giant cake with /my/ name upon it.- Void. Hengest can be the guest of honour for all I care. But no ser, no Dothraen upon the premises. Shoot to kill on sight!”

These nondescript rambles lasted quite some time, and hadn’t stopped thus far as was finally halted with a fatherly voice he knew too well.

“Jingurls. Drink.”

An intense amber deer-like stare from Ingemar as he firmly ushered outward some form of concoction forth towards his kin to drink.

“Must I?”

“You must.”

And upon doing as told, that was that, an unnatural calmness befalling upon the jester as he was led homewards alongside Ingemar. Perhaps the bride and groom could sleep tonight without the wailings of the jester echoing the city streets. If they were lucky anyway.

@Yigit @Caelamus

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #5 ZiggyStarDusted, Jul 11, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
  6. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

The Url smiled from his bedroom window the couriers notice and written rumors reaching him as he sat at his desk watching his daughter paint.

“a million blessings upon them both, May they be bound through fire, through hearth, and through flame of Ever fire. May Ellea bind their hearts and time not lessen their love.”

For a moment his tattoos glowed with the faint ghostly light which signaled the binding of a Sacred Vow. He smiled to his wife remembering his own wedding not to long ago. “Seems Ellea agrees with me, let it be so I shall send them something to commemorate this day.”

@Naganadel_

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. MantaRey

MantaRey repairing the gens Staff Member Lore2

A crown of stark hair, tinted the lightest of reds from any light reaching it. At the center of the single figure's brow stands a radiant stone held in place by thin and weaving bands of silver. Her gaze is steadfast--uncannily so--as it watches and observes Kathar-Ilmadia tread down the makeshift aisle.

The processions unravel, yet Valarosta's voice is the only thing that draws Gwenyth into watching. She never looks in the direction of Dothraen or Ilmadia for long. Throughout the quiet ceremony, she doesn't speak. She doesn't yell or holler or cry out in congratulations. Perceptive attendees, those familiar with the Matron, may realize her pensive state for what it is--deep and entranced in her own means of thought.

Only with the sound of neighboring applause does Gwenyth stand. Her hands join in on the thunderous cacophony of claps. She only smiles--and vaguely so--for Valarosta when their eyes meet just at the end.

@Athelois @seoulmate @Yigit

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  8. HereticTakao

HereticTakao dark spirited demidevil

A small, wooden box, with a black ribbon tied around it, was given to the newlyweds as a gift from Kabili Tordove. Inside the box was a small Kalis knife, it's blade made out of standard steel. Alongside it was a note that read;
    For whenever you two have little ones
    -Your friend, Kabili

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Naganadel_

Naganadel_ Master Rank 17 Hunter of the Fifth Fleet

“I will bash your skull in.” Said Ba’sash, unable to comprehend human language.