Archived Some Premium Ideas.

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

twinCatalysts

Former Leader of Tyberia
Reaction score
Faction
Tyberia
Kingdom
Tyberian Empire
Keep in mind, I don't know the exact parts of the EULA, though I tried my best to avoid infringing on it in this suggestion. Tell me if any do, and they will be removed.

/wood : Now, /colour is a beautiful command that has made my life so much easier, and is one of the reasons I bought premium again after becoming active once more (alongside supporting the server). What if you could do the same with wood? As in, change their typing, so, for example you could change jungle to oak with /wood oak, or spruce to acacia with /wood acacia. This, hopefully, shouldn't infringe the EULA, as wood, more or less, has the exact same value, as it's used for the same thing, except they look different. This, hopefully, would reduce some of the pain of McMMO's Treefeller being broken by making it so you can change the wood you already have into what you need.

/lore save / /name save: Say you're working on some items for your faction, perhaps for roleplay purposes like tavern drinks and such, or for selling amongst friends. It could, potentially, be a bit of a pain to have to retype the lore/name whenever you have to remake it. So what if you could easily save and load the names/lore, even to simply 1 slot, or multiple if that's possible, by using /lore save [Name, if multiple] and then /lore load [name if multiple]

Head Crafting: What we have currently for crafting heads /is/ nice, although, it would certainly be very nice if it were more extensive. Should be pretty simple to implement.

_Grime head (loaf of bread): 4 bread in a square.
Erixia head (stack of books): 4 books in a square.
Cardiff head (mini bookshelf): 2 books with 2 planks underneath them.
ChoclateMuffin head (muffin): 2 cocoa beans with 2 bread underneath them
I also tried to find one for a mug of ale, but I cannot get a definite username, and the UUID did not return anything on Namemc, although staff could certainly try it, if they'd like.
1ca788e2-da35-4862-a693-9e4543f005b7

Crafting recipes:
Permanently lit furnace (as in, just for decor): Furnace in a crafting space, simple enough.

Hotbar pickups: If this is indeed possible (Not a coder, so unsure) it would be interesting if premiums could toggle it so that items you picked up would not go into your hotbar, which would be useful for both grinding unarmed as well as PVP (you wouldn't have junk get in the way of moving pots down)

That's all for now, but I may update the post later if I any other ideas (as well as comment to tell of the update.) Thank you for reading!

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Small update with a Permanently lit furnace recipe.

Ability to craft 6-sided bark logs :D

This is beautiful.

does the lit furnace have an inventory texture?

Update with Hotbar pickups.

Of the suggested items, the following is the only one that is not EULA incompliant or is possible: /wood - Granted, I think this command would be better for changing whatever log you are holding into an end log which is a nice cosmetic benefit for builders.

Crafting recipes require the use of actual player heads which are permanent, and most of the permanent heads are already in use.

The hotbar feature does not sound EULA compliant.