Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonMarty

Thotdodger
Staff member
Lore
Reaction score
I know I know. Weird title. Weird idea. I watched a documentary on Persian culture and I've always loved oriental carpets. After doing some research in Persian carpet designs of various tribes, I'm fairly confident I should be able to reproduce a carpet design that looks authentically Persian, yet also use patterns, shapes and decorations as well as colors that speak more about a roleplay character than just a random assortment of decor. The process here is that you give me a Character App of your character, I analyze it, subtract elements, give you a list of elements to approve, and then I draw the carpet with an art program and hopefully use a texture at the end to make it look like a carpet (or leave it flat, I don't know yet). This is highly experimental. If I feel the quality did not come out right, I'll reduce the price or add a character sketch or something like that to off balance the odd investment.

Because this is such a weird auction, we start low:
  • Bidding starts at 10 USD.
  • Bidding min increase at 1 USD.
  • Bidding ends in 72 hours.
  • Or until the buyout of 30 USD is reached.
  • Every bid extends bidding by 5 minutes.
Buyout will also include same-patterned thread dividers based on the carpet and your character which can be used in your character application to give a personalized split per section. Customer pays full price + transaction fees for Paypal (3.9%+0.20 cents). Product is delivered by digital transaction at a large resolution and can, in discussion, also be ordered as a poster size frame-able poster.

I can't WAIT to see this one

> Tfw is a Persian person.
> Gets entirely confused by the title.
> Clicks the page.
> Why.

Persian patterened rugs are very, very delicate and mainly handmade, the craft is just wonderful. Living in a household with the ethnicity means.. More patterns the better, more detail, the stronger.
:D Was shocked to see this I wont lie. Bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.