Socialdarwinist's Heraldry Extravaganza™ - Crest And Sigils

SocialDarwinist

Filthy Casual
Reaction score
hVoyS8l.png

It's Back!(again)
I was gone a while but now I'm back. Prices are nice and low right now cause I'm just getting back into it, so strike while you can ;)
What I offer:
  • Armorial Achievements (A full Coat of Arms)
  • Simple shields or sigils
  • Wax seals
  • Other little feats of graphic design upon request (PM me)
  • A general grasp on heraldic symbolism. If you don't have a general idea of what you're looking for, you can let me know what values or virtues the sigil is supposed to represent, and I'll come up with something.
I do vector work, not drawing! While I make many of the vectors I use myself, I also occasionally implement free or paid for stock elements, as graphic designers do. Nonetheless, my work is 100% original!

I have my own unique style which I tend to adhere to somewhat strictly, so if I'm not quite able to realize a request in that style, I'll let you know and we can figure out a way to work it out togheter.

RRa2od9.png

What you can buy:

(Regal prices are still somewhat unsure due to a wonky economy, and might be subject to change.)

• Shield/Sigil: ≥3USD
(The most barebones version, just a simple shield. This can be in any shape, colour or with whatever charges you wish.)

oOq7Pd0.png
qKJH86s.png
  • Wax Seal: ≥3USD
hUDi7Ue.png
Y8HC6IP.png
  • Shield/Sigil with additional details: ≥4USD
(Can include additional details or decorations, such as a wreath or a motto ribbon)

drctjVv.png

FBZ8oyM.png
EYETjRD.png
  • Armorial Achievement/Full Coat of Arms: ≥10USD
(The whole shebang, the créme de la créme. This includes a shield with helm, crest and mantling, motto ribbons, compartments and supporters.)

NCjlo0I.png
Ha8nBFL.png

3mNBu5F.png
iMb3G0k.png

3mNBu5F

r9qzqRE.png
SbEWZy3.png

Comission format:

• IGN:
  • Type of comission (Full CoA, Shield, etc...):
  • Details, wishes (Colours, charges, motto, etc.):
  • Budget:
Concerning Budget: Tips/Bribes are optional but greatly appreciated, because they motivate me to work faster. This is especially true for more complex commissions! In general, the more complex a commission is or the more elements it has, the more I'm encouraged by a little something on top.

Last edited:
If you could figure out the regal pricings please!

• IGN: Titustastic
  • Type of comission (Full CoA, Shield, etc...): Full CoA
  • Details, wishes (Colours, charges, motto, etc.): A double headed eagle, grasping a shield. The eagle is black and the shield is purple and a sea-ish blue, I can send you the exact colors. I'd like the motto to be "Sheathe the sword of jealousy" and the family name is Ludevar, not sure if its needed. It's a very Unionist house, so if possible I would like that represented in the CoA. If you feel like something would work better or wouldn't work at all, like I've described, I'm open to changes!
  • Budget: 20$

• IGN: Titustastic
  • Details, wishes (Colours, charges, motto, etc.): A double headed eagle, grasping a shield. The eagle is black and the shield is purple and a sea-ish blue, I can send you the exact colors. I'd like the motto to be "Sheathe the sword of jealousy" and the family name is Ludevar, not sure if its needed. It's a very Unionist house, so if possible I would like that represented in the CoA. If you feel like something would work better or wouldn't work at all, like I've described, I'm open to changes!
  • Budget: 20$
Completed!

• IGN: Morpheus_Dream
  • Details, wishes (Colours, charges, motto, etc.): The overall colour scheme should be white, black and gold. The heraldic helmet should have a fleur-de-lis sat upon it as a form of crest. Upon the heraldry should be a black lion in rampant, background pattern is not fully defined and I'll leave it to you to decide what works best with the overall heraldry. The motto should read as "Alles gehéiert mech". The heraldric supporters should be a lion and a raven.
  • Budget: 200 Regals

Just stumbled across this thread, and while I'm not in the market at the moment, I wanted to compliment you on your work with the heraldry here! It's always great to find someone else who appreciates the art and (presumably) history behind it. If ever I need some done, I'll hit you up!