Not open for further replies.

Bunemma

guinea pig gremlin
Staff member
World 2
Reaction score
transparent-page-divider-animated-clipart.gif

hey there.

i am selling some heads so i can buy some hair dye and be less depressed.

here are the heads. all of them start at 2$ USD, and have a buyout of 10$ USD. buyout is a bit higher to encourage some bidding, but if you really want those heads.. u got 'em.. bidding ends in 24 hours from the time of me posting this. no refunds/all sales are final, need proof of payment before i send the skin file.

unknown.png

unknown.png

flower power (yanar)

unknown.png

unknown.png

raspberry gal (maraya)

unknown.png

unknown.png

half elf hat (half elf)

unknown.png

unknown.png

eesldar (isldar)

unknown.png

unknown.png

twitch streamer (altalar)

bidding format:

IGN:
Desired Skin:
Bid:
@ Previous Bidder:
Which of my characters would you choose to help you rob a bank in France, at 2 AM using nothing but Nutella? (options are Malruthiia, Rowena, and Wrenn):

IGN: The73rdNerd
Desired Skin: Raspberry Gal
Bid: Buyout
@ Previous Bidder: NA
Which of my characters would you choose to help you rob a bank in France, at 2 AM using nothing but Nutella? (options are Malruthiia, Rowena, and Wrenn): Malruthiia

IGN: sadsoda
Desired Skin: flower power
Bid: sb
Which of my characters would you choose to help you rob a bank in France, at 2 AM using nothing but Nutella? (options are Malruthiia, Rowena, and Wrenn): Rowena

IGN: Nesstro
Desired Skin: altalar
@ Previous Bidder: n/a
Which of my characters would you choose to help you rob a bank in France, at 2 AM using nothing but Nutella? (options are Malruthiia, Rowena, and Wrenn): Mal

IGN: Mooffins
Desired Skin: twitch streamer
Bid: 2 buckaroos
Which of my characters would you choose to help you rob a bank in France, at 2 AM using nothing but Nutella? rowena

IGN: SummerWHINE
Desired Skin: flowerpower
Bid: buyout + tip so u can dye ur hair bb
@ Previous Bidder: @onlyathot
Which of my characters would you choose to help you rob a bank in France, at 2 AM using nothing but Nutella? (options are Malruthiia, Rowena, and Wrenn): None of them id pick u irl and ur small army of pigs

Desired Skin: half elf hat
Which of my characters would you choose to help you rob a bank in France, at 2 AM using nothing but Nutella? (options are Malruthiia, Rowena, and Wrenn): Rowena

Desired Skin: twitch streamer
Bid: buyout
@ Previous Bidder: @Mooffins @Nesstro
Which of my characters would you choose to help you rob a bank in France, at 2 AM using nothing but Nutella? (options are Malruthiia, Rowena, and Wrenn): rowena

SIDE NOTE; HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESS THIS IS FOR UUUUU

IGN: XAtraxiaX
Desired Skin: eesldar
@ Previous Bidder: none
Which of my characters would you choose to help you rob a bank in France, at 2 AM using nothing but Nutella? (options are Malruthiia, Rowena, and Wrenn):
Malruthiia for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.