Archived Snowball Arena - Winterfest

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gridiron1024

Necro Slayer
Reaction score
Faction
Magnanimus
Kingdom
Valoria
Hello,
Although I know that it is temporary, I have a few suggestions regarding the Winterfest Arena, Snowball.

First off, is to move it to the Minigame Universe. My reason for that is first off, to eliminate mcmmo abilities, such as beserk and the unarmed skill. My second reason is to disable factions, as power is lost on death and chat is spammed if you fight any allies or faction members.

I also suggest adding food to the loadout, as starving to death makes the arena very hard to stay alive in.

That's all for now, thank you for your time
-gridiron1024

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
The problem of having this moved to the mini-game universe is it takes a new world to be created just for this one arena. And the only person who can create worlds is Cayorion, who I believe is currently on vacation with no access to MassiveCraft.

I see your point, but I think the snowball arena is just a fun bonus added to the festival to add holiday joy, and seeing as it won't be up very long, I do not see staff spending the time to make a whole new world for it, although it IS a good suggestion.

I was un-aware that only Cayorion would be able to make a new world for this mini-game. Perhaps, however, since this event is only for a short amount of time, it would be best if these ideas were considered next time an arena is used at an event rather than at the Winter-Fest itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.