• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Snatch The Girl

109d530be6a7a1117a853556c7fb0f60.jpg

Covenant Page Break.PNG

The ominous figure moved about with an awkward grace. It was unknown whether they were male or female as they were clad from head to toe in black robes. The only semblance of humanity was cast upon a mask which was doll like in appearance, seemingly clown like as the make up adorning the cheeks and lips were in stark contrast to the porcelain white of the main body.

The figure would emit light giggles as it trounced about the streets, talking out to no one but itself as though a verbal conversation seemed more suited than a mental one. Perhaps the mental capacity was full or damaged, the reasoning was open to the minds of those who bore witness to the ranting of the singular figure.

"All we have to do is snatch the girl, it would be oh so easy. I would imagine her to be frightened, though perhaps Sister could lend a softer touch to this situation, hehe. Yes... Sister can snatch her and put the iron collar on her. A new pet for Daddy. Then we can gift her to the lovely Horatio and see how he handles a bad b*tch. If she barks, we might have to drown her in the chamber pot. And wouldn't that be a sight to behold, hehe. All we must do is snatch the girl. Snatch the girl, hehehe."

And with that the dark clad figure determined what it would do. And like a demon from children's stories, he moved away from sight, the walk concluded as it entered the abandoned Asylum.

Covenant Page Break.PNG

I know chu is staff and all, but surely this should be in le lore stories section? :3

I know chu is staff and all, but surely this should be in le lore stories section? :3
Nope, Regalian Roleplay, there was literally a person walking around the Slums. This is capable of being common knowledge to anyone in that area. I had considered having it as a story, but I opted to have it here to allow more role play opportunities to arise from it.

Joan froze in the shadows upon hearing the words of the man before shaking her head and creeping away with a shudder. "Even I don't want to get involved with those crazies anymore... forced marriage, pft."