Smol Skin's To Afk And Snuggle To

Discussion in 'Massive Marketplace' started by Vampyrenees, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Vampyrenees

Vampyrenees Incomprehensible Geometry

[​IMG]
    Ş๓໐l ŞkiຖŞ f໐r Ş๓໐l ρρl

iຖtr໐
    Welcome to my smol shop. This is one-hundred percent off the top of my head, just try to read my incessant ramblings before you apply. So typically I like to make my own skins for my own characters unless I'm feeling particularly lazy then I'll just have one made by someone I trust. But I've decided to maybe actually create somewhere I can go to make some when I'm feeling artsy but I don't have an idea myself or to raise money to give to my dogs in the form of vanilla ice-cream cake-I'm here to sell you your ideas in the form of art duh.
    Şkiຖ ๓ēຖน
    So Starting off the skin menu these are all things I know I can perform well or not, while I'm not afraid of a challenge I may not take them or be unsure of my own technique but if it sounds cool, I'm down. Also, don't be afraid to send me a bribe for priority. Also Also, don't ever send me a skin that the creator hasn't given you the permission to send to me to edit; in fact, you should ask them to edit it and if they won't get their permission then come to me.
    Small edits ~ Free!
    Recolours ~ $3
    Reshades ~ $3
    Heads ~ $4
    Outfits ~ $5
    Full skins ~ $8 - $12
    HD skins ~ $18 - $25
    Redesigns

I've decided to implement redesigns, for old unaccounted skins you really like the feeling of and want to rebuff for the nostalgia or just want something from or for a different server in a similar fashion but medievalised and/or massive approved. These will be $7ish.

Şkiຖ ๖໐ti๑นē
    Ah yes, here we are where the most recently finished skins are displayed.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    And here we have examples of recolours, reshades, outfits and miscellaneous and an example of a redesign. I will eventually have an HD example.
    [​IMG] outfit(will add head or skin for u) [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] Redesign [​IMG]
    Redesign Decisions and Application
    this is for all intents and purposes extra insight as to how I may go about redesign for skins, this skin shown above was perfect in particular because it was attached to an old character concept that I hardly ever am actively roleplaying as. This character, once known as Ellnaeniis or just "El" ripped straight from death note I thought it was charming and went with this sort of idea of a quick-thinking, straight to the point, neutral Kathar heroine in the form of less like superman and more like the guru from Avatar. This like three-hundred-year-old Alchemical mage with an ancient accent who is primally charged with the void like from the cataclysm and wants to mix alchemy and sorcery through infusing ingredients with magical properties or essences and would seek to convince the remaining separated political parties concerning it, think of all the weird potions from the fairy godmothers factory from Shrek 2 and that's El. So with the character out of the way now there is the design, originally El was supposed to be what is now a Savailthar but the political figure aspect made me skin something maybe not so artistically demanding of my obvious prowess at the time and I'd figure I was going for something kind of...Esmerelda-like-ish but I've decided to do away with most of it save the colours and the shoes, we'll get to that, but to start with I changed the skin tone to be more, well, savailthar instead of shenathar I rate it a naked-mole rat out of grey toothpaste. So obviously I had to darken the eyes which was really hard with the eye shadowy look so I made it a bit more obvious by giving her dark grey eyebrows instead of black and make the hair look decent, I actually made it longer to signify kind of the age she has- speaking of I also gave her some purple facedirt and tattoos in various fashions to represent her unmistakable ties to the void along with ruby jewellery and a new outfit. I wanted to have her still feel kind of like one of the first generation of Kathar without sacrificing that fanciness and elegance that comes with some younger savailthar kind of like the different iterations of a superhero costume, so first off I added a cloak to hide her dextrous switching and swapping of potions and her one dagger, more of a dirk really, tied in with her new shawl I gave her a massive belt socketed with rubies and a giant pocket and straps of every sort one could hope to hold as an alchemist or a mage. and a really fancy citrine-type dress that I just thought would be nice to keep that vibrant to dull contrast between the torso and the legs to represent that same contrast in her personality in that she wants to share immense power, which can be a really sunny thing or a really world-ending angle a very dangerous neutral. I decided to keep the black fingernails because that is a good song and that's it, and I left the shoes more like wraps and kept the similar ones on her arms to be shown as bracelets or oddities from the days of yore or fishmongers or whatever. And what I would up with was pretty good, nothing says void guru like a good shawl and some poisonous colours. hopefully, I can rewrite this character soon, she went down a whole rabbit hole from this version of her conceptualisation. And that wraps that up.
    คρρ
    Open
    So I wanted to do something different
    for the apps, traditionally people are hard to organise no matter what so I'm going to do that myself because there's gotta be a better way, all your app needs to be is a quick summary of what you want and why and your discord or if you have me added at Silverbeenheckled#2135 that's cool too, i.e. "I need several recolours on a skins hair to reflect my characters different aesthetic changes throughout my massive day! discordian#8675" 5309 and whatever else you want to put in there, cool references, send me a banger song or a funny gif I dunno maybe a funny colour name like razzmatazz. and I'll let you know.

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    #1 Vampyrenees, Sep 19, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2022
  2. Cakezzzsault

Cakezzzsault Blingz_

Howdy gamer, I’m looking to get 1 Full skin for my Altalar Char, I’ve got lots of reference pictures and a full description of what he wears and how he looks if needed.

My Discord: icon#5127

• Winner Winner x 1