Archived Small Boats Mod

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteApache

Inferior Being
Reaction score
-Warning may contain a corny joke-​
I have no idea as to how much coding this would require. But, I've seen a few videos on this mod and think it would add a lot to Massivecraft. Better boats is something I've wanted in vanilla minecraft for a LONG time and this mod does it right! Maybe to prevent lag boats have to be limited to a certain amount. Tell me what you think. Watch a video at
I'm worried this idea is dead in the water (get it?) but just imagine the possibilities! Pirate ships, sail boats and plain ole rafts. All I can see is awesome naval battles and some cool RP. 0r6n.png

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
The problem is that, that is a mod and only some mods can run on servers. But, servers run plugins that can't do what mods can do.

Yeah this wouldn't work on Massive unless we made everyone on the server install the mod.

However, very decent idea if it would work :P

Been there, done that. Unless you know how to make a boats bukkit plugin your wasting your time putting up suggestions like this. Not trying to be cold here just saying the truth.

However, very decent idea if it would work :P

There is a server that has pirate ship battles, like with a captain that moves the ship around and everything, so it is definitely possible to make boats like this. However the trouble is more or less in the lag and in getting cay to either develop one for massivecraft or using one someone else made.

Status
Not open for further replies.