Archived Small Addition To /money Log

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Reaction score
This thread is to suggest a small addition to the command and info printed out from /money log. I'd like to see a date next to each money transaction, in the format of "Month/Date/Year." Would be very helpful to know how much I made from my shop the previous night for example, or for many other things. Could be helpful to many people for multiple things. I sometimes have a hard time distinguishing the readouts from money made one day and money made the next. I know that I could simply mark my money amount before I log off, and then check it when I log on to find the extra, but the addition of a date might be nice just to alleviate having to constantly mark down the amount.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I like this. I think it might be easier for us to keep track.

Maybe not the year.
But else, it like it. It should also state how much money you have so you can just do /money log. We don't always need the % of [something]

I'd prefer this over the current data on how in the median my money currently is.

This would be a dream come true for every entrepreneur out there who runs market shop! :)

I kept 10kr on my person and left the rest in an alt faction to see how much I made, but this suggestion isn't necessary at all unless they add more pages to the money log because someone can just make 5 transactions then you can't see any more transactions previous.

I kept 10kr on my person and left the rest in an alt faction to see how much I made, but this suggestion isn't necessary at all unless they add more pages to the money log because someone can just make 5 transactions then you can't see any more transactions previous.
It can be good, and is not completely useless. But a longer log would be nice.

This would also make it easier to track dates of when someone scams you. +1 like