Slumberwood Wedding

LiZhxkvJnT_tqgLJDVmDouCXEq_9ydN9nKEuAIZ4sV5FLtoseTa4ws0xBspacHRzWMyRwy2aoLKGQ6e3RXGSa0iIrwb2R-0VxeH8WEEh3TNEXWhGM9J5Jf_6B_tUdU5Nw-q9Ecd_

Music
The Slumberwood and al Ramoran Wedding
((This event ICly occurred on the 5th of June))
W2TRwq5KuWu5-_RHOpbLYLx8rIGEqFIiZNmkBn0gx4VRlSY7tub7JckdS9v3LUum2GGmY7G7uMXy43PUHYyQKKeCUTboZ9lH1N-PhH63l_d3iJ7pVN2q9iqtSwgNGMHgsF1jdE7U

SQGdsT1yH7j-ouaQBQllQzmPOI1huLxenBNJcunWIthf78n5hXaWKxHkOf0Y7grU-E9azANa8P4uER-dhkigBbOlybmexuBTOSBTOwe4Qr27Oh1taV1PAJ5bxqL0_yhuWkmdSqSG

With the end of the clicker crisis, there was finally peace in Regalia. The world seemed calm for once, and for the Slumberwood's and al Ramoran's, today was a day for love and coming together. The Wedding of Damon Slumberwood and Fathiyaa al Ramoran. There was no cathedral to be wed in after the destruction of Regalia's grand cathedral. Even the park of Regalia had been destroyed. With this in mind, the couple's wedding took place just outside of the city in a small clearing of the forest. It was beautiful and the cool breeze gave the air a pleasant feeling, despite the usual heat of this time of year.

The peerage of Regalia were the only one's invited, them and a few friends of the family. Everyone was filed in and once seated, the ceremony commenced. Fathiyaa walked down the aisle, and after a short speech from the priest, her and Damon took each other's hands. The vows. Damon was to go first. He closed his eyes briefly, as if calling up the mental image of what he had prepared. His eyes opened, he smiled at Fathiyaa and began. "I promise to love you until the end of our days, till the last breath. I promise to keep you and yours safe, to comfort you and hold you when the days seem dark. I will endeavour to guide you in the way of the spirit, and The Great Way. I promise to honor you, for now and forever." he held his gaze on her for a moment and nodded his head to the priest.

Now it was Fathi's turn. The priest looked at the bride, the Songaski closing her eyes, taking a breath and starting. "And I promise to love you until our end of days, until the last beat of my heart I promise. I promise to stand by your side, to respect and honor you and yours for the rest of my days. I will follow you in The Great Way for now and forever."

With the vow's said, the priest gave a prayer and said those oh so well known words, "You may kiss the bride," and the two kissed, sealing their marriage in front of all who had gathered. With hands held, they walked back down the aisle, and off into their lives being married, and to the celebration.​

lqQ8vKi7eMkcm7sV7E7Cm-dnDsjVY_oHh1QKZGbZ4Nw-2GA-C6xbZPfex0iK5MWGfVNXoUi0oD0yyrRuVp4EBw6bu3bENQeMmQtTH3RzTd25_zLe5DPd6Tei4vd29fHb25NYW9Sy