Archived Skill Books

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadybone

Syndo
Reaction score
Ok i just remembered this from skyrim

You could randomly find books and read them and gain skills in mcmmo

E.G: *Kills Zombie* *Drops book* *Reads book* *Gains 10 acrobatics* *Book disipears*

Pro's
- RP'ers can gain skill abit more easy
- COULD add to the voting system
- Can probably make some cash

Con's
-I cant think of any :s (Feel free to add someing)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Cons:
  • PvPers would probably get more of these books than RPers, since they train more, and thus this would only increase the gap
  • It would be very easy to hit a high McMMO level without doing anything, which isn't going to really help
  • It would take more work to link McMMO with this plugin and to implement it, so I doubt Cayorion will put this at the top of his to-do list
  • Even though the economy makes cash, as I said, most of the time, PvPers will get these books and get even more rich by selling them off
  • The voting system being increased only screws up the economy even more than it is already, and is a bad way to get free McMMO
  • If RPers want to gain skills, train in a dark room for 20 minutes a day, everyday for a month. They'll get plenty of McMMO from that.
All in all, through my eyes, this is a super bad idea and I'm going to have to go with it not being supported.

One word: Dupers

Seriously I can already see it coming that some duper makes 10k copys of each book and then gets ridicoulus mcmmo stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.