Siyasinov Ivan Yakovich

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by Testlo, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Testlo

Testlo Terry Seattle

╔══════════════╗
    " Дух внутри меня."
    "Dukh vnutri menya."
    "The Spirit is within me."
    ╚══════════════╝

══════════════════
    Basic Information
    ══════════════════
    Full Name: Siyasinov Ivan Yakovich
    Race: Pure Vladno Ailor
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Religion: Unionist
    Height & Weight : 6'2'' - 230lbs
    Signature Weapon: Executioners Sword with Religious engravings
    ══════════════════
    Skill Information
    ══════════════════
    Proficiency Points: 45+5=50
    +10 Labor Training - Points
    + 5 Society Knowledge (Pack: Unionist Culture) - Base
    +20 Extra Heavy Combat Skill - Points
    +10 Blade Combat Skill - Points
    ‣Body Shape
    ‣Burly
    ‣Built Body Fat
    ══════════════════
    Languages
    ══════════════════
    ‣ Common | Free
    ‣Mirnoye languages | Fluent - Palyeva script, Literate - Mother Tongue
    ══════════════════
    Visual Information
    ══════════════════
    Eye Color: Brown
    Hair Color: Blackish Brown
    Hair Style: Clean Shaven
    Skin Color: Pale White
    Clothing: Unionist/Imperial
    Height: 6'2''
    Ivan is by no means a kind hearted individual, his great stature and over all appearance makes him more of a monstrosity. Eurlon the Strong, the Heron of Strongmen would be etched into his skin, letting the massive art sit there in all its glory. His facial expression seems cold, and even stone like. His face is not a kind one, but a cold and shallow soul, who seems not to have anything in the husk of a body. He is seen with a buzz cut, though has let some of the facial hair grow some. He is almost ghostly like, his skin tone is as white as sheep wool.
    ══════════════════
    Personality and Abilities
    Character Alignment - Lawful good
    A lawful good character typically acts with compassion and always with honor and a sense of duty. However, lawful good characters will often regret taking any action they fear would violate their code, even if they recognize such action as being good. Such characters include righteous knights, paladins, and most dwarves.

Character Personality Type - Commander
    Commanders are natural-born leaders. People with this personality type embody the gifts of charisma and confidence, and project authority in a way that draws crowds together behind a common goal. However, Commanders are also characterized by an often ruthless level of rationality, using their drive, determination and sharp minds to achieve whatever end they’ve set for themselves. Perhaps it is best that they make up only three percent of the population, lest they overwhelm the more timid and sensitive personality types that make up much of the rest of the world – but we have Commanders to thank for many of the businesses and institutions we take for granted every day.
    Character's Religion - Unionism 10/10
    ══════════════════
    Life Story
    ══════════════════
    December, 14th 261 AC was the birth date of Siyasinov Ivan Yakovich.
    He was born to Yevdokimov Ilya Yakovich, father, and mother Zonova Pavlinka Yakovich. Once he was born, his father would give Ivan the Heron, Eurlon the Strong. Giving him this Heron wasn't only fitting for the future, but also gave life meaning to Ivan.
    At the age of only ten, Ivan would be a strong and capable child, with tons of future potential.
    He attended his local chapel very frequently with his mother and father, of course being a very devoted unionist family.
    Years pass by, Ivan now being the age of sixteen would join the local city's guard, and proving himself to be a capable fighter with his sword, as well has his hands. He'd be an excellent boxer and for extra coin would participate in tournaments, though only got lessons for coin and never had any intention to proceed with that career.
    Further down the road, spending a good ten years of service within the guard, Ivan would liked to see more, and would like to participate on a pilgrimage all around Aloria.
    On his way back towards his hometown, he heard news of his father, being a quite famous hunter, and warrior falling ill. He would rush home o find his father's still body as cold as ice. This would drastically change his view on reality and he sees it as a cruel and unforgiving life, thus making him with little, or even no emotion to a specific action, or event. His father now dead, he had to take care of his grieving mother, who loved his father greatly. Now, his mother, being an old widow, whose keeping her son from doing great things passed on, dying in her sleep. With the terrible, and unfortunate things that happened to Ivan, Ivan took this opportunity to take his words to a different level, leave behind his old life, and travel, moving to the Holy City of Regalia.
    Not knowing of what is to come next, Ivan would set out on a journey, a journey that would take some time to achieve. Only with the help of his shear size, and appearance would he be able to make money through his travels. Without that, he would be more than nothing.
    Some years later, serving in house guards, and mercenary groups and the like, Ivan would meet a wise Reverend, a nice old man whose ambitions were greater than life itself. Ivan would be inspired by this mans energy, and devotion to Unionism and the Spirit that Ivan would even receive his tattoo of the glowing eye right under his right ear, a symbol of his faith, and how devoted he is.
    Not only is it extreme devotion and faith within Unionism, but it's also extremely intimidating to look at. Some are afraid of tattoos that serve a greater meaning, Ivan would somewhat know this.

Being at the age of forty, hearing only great things of Regalia, and the city, Ivan would strive to make this happen and would join a legal mercenary group with the same city as he was with the guard.
    For a good three years, he would do this, making enough coin to make the travel towards the Holy City, and his dreams to start a whole new life within it.

══════════════════

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    #1 Testlo, Mar 28, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2020
  2. Athelois

Athelois visceral bitch

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  3. Athelois

Athelois visceral bitch

@Testation
    Hello, sunshine!
    Excellent application, I just need you to do a few things for me!
    • I mostly want you to focus on expanding on his life story. It's a touch short, so sprinkle in a few instances that display his personality or have shaped the way he sees things.
    • I'd also like you to expand on the personality questions that only have two sentences to them. While you meet the minimum requirement, I fully believe you can expand on them and offer more depth and insight to this character!
    Make these changes in blue and tag me when you're done!

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Testlo

Testlo Terry Seattle

5. Athelois

Athelois visceral bitch

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Testlo

Testlo Terry Seattle

@Athelois
    Changed up this prof points a bit

7. Athelois

Athelois visceral bitch

@Testl
    Hellooooo sunshine, thank you for tagging me and letting me know! Just a minor edit to the body build number is required, but you're still approved!

8. Testlo

Testlo Terry Seattle

@Athelois
    Changed nickname to Ivan, also just changed the aesthetics up.

9. Canaanite

Canaanite Valentinian Shill

Your character is above the height limit for Wildland Ailor Cultures. @Testl

10. Testlo

Testlo Terry Seattle

Changed it up, I thank you for spotting that! @Athelois

11. Canaanite

Canaanite Valentinian Shill

The maximum is 6'2, not 6'4 my man.

12. Testlo

Testlo Terry Seattle

13. Chapstxcks

Chapstxcks Knight

hey ! i am Chap and this is my peer review
    to try and help with the crazy amount of apps being reposted / posted I will look at prof points and body stat but thats it . my thing is numbers not words !
    https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/proficiency-system-rework.78847/
    https://wiki.massivecraft.com/Knowledge_Proficiency_Category#Society_Knowledge
    ◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥
    ★ you are using 55 points. with the new system you can use 50 since you are born with 5/60
    ★ religious knowledge no longer exists. instead you learn it by investing points in Society Knowledge
    ★ with your changes remember physical stat may change

@Testl

14. TalkChat

TalkChat Thank you! And goodnight.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  15. Testlo

Testlo Terry Seattle

16. TalkChat

TalkChat Thank you! And goodnight.

You have an extra 5 points to spend as a base, but otherwise this is approved. @Testl

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  17. Testlo

Testlo Terry Seattle

bump for re review