Sims - Massivecraft Character Creation

TheVigilantWolf

Patrician
Reaction score
Faction
Mithril
Hey guys!
I decided to make a thread for some of you to post images of your attempts of making either your characters, or another persons characters, in the Sims. I know the Sims isn't very good of this because of it's very modern attire, but I gave it a go and didn't do that bad. (You could also do modern adaptations of characters if you want.)

Although I'm not in the Kade family, I attempted to make a Kade in the Sims 3, mainly because it seemed like the easiest family to start with for me.

Any chance you could do Yanar?
Here's my attempt at a Yanar, it's not very good, but it's the closest I could get:

I will put all the images posted in this thread up here so everyone can see what others have created.

(Click the links to see the images!)

@Ampers07 's - Fathiyaa - Qadir

@Cyliah 's - Elise - Human
@Cyliah 's - Yanar

@MonMarty's - Kades - Ailor

@JoyShake's - Rheki - Qadir
@JoyShake's - Larasviel - Isldar

Last edited:
Any chance you could do Yanar?
If I installed my Sims 3 - Supernatural expansion pack, I may be able to do green skin, but it would be quite difficult after that.

EDIT: I did just remember that there is a way, if your Sim gardens a lot, they will turn into a plant person. I can try doing that then editing them.

Sims 4 is crazy :) I have a Fathiyaa I'll get some images of n put on here...

gash, lub this
imma do one of elise later :P

Had a looot of problems with launching TS4, but I somehow managed to make it work
Dis is Ellie
xR9KPl5.png
And dis is a cewt lil' yanar flower <3
gU8Kn0x.png

Ok so they're pretty lame but cough cough here they go.

Rheki Zulatkha, my depressed manhunter.
Qjle6n9.png
Larasviel Silevon, my edgy sewer isldar
nwkCmgI.png

I'd continue making notable characters and characters of my own, but my desktops motherboard stopped working so I'm ordering a new one :O However anyone please feel free to try it out and post your results here!