Silverwind: No Quest After Evocations And Espionage

Discussion in 'Help Central' started by ModernPromethea, Feb 11, 2019.

1. ModernPromethea

ModernPromethea

I've completed the quest *line Evocations and *Espionage and received the chainmail armor reward *and spoke to Augustus a second time, upon which I did receive a reward and some text that included the word victory in green, but I was not prompted to seek out the next quest. I've been told that this is not the final quest in Silverwind and that I should've received a prompt to speak to another NPC for the next quest. It's possible that I missed it, but who am I supposed to speak to next? I tried Captain Valencia and the Pirate Lords and there was no response.

*TL;DR: Is there a quest after Evocations and Espionage, other than dailies and the vampire quest line, and how do I start it?

Additional Q: I lost the book on how to grow plants due to unexpectedly dying as a noob trying to do the vampire questline (which was inexplicably easy up until the second Katherine fight). Where/how can I get a new one?

Edit: Changes in bold. Quest was actually the last in the Evocations and Espionage quest line, rather than the quest called Evocations and Experiments.

#1 ModernPromethea, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
  2. FireFan96

FireFan96 Regalian Field General
    1. House Drache

/book list to see the titles, /book load <title> to get the book. You will need a book and quill, however

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. ModernPromethea

ModernPromethea

Thanks, I didn't know about /book!

Updated with edits, plus I've run into a pretty big issue: I have spoken to two staff members now via the ticketing system, and neither of them could answer me. I narrowed it down to the question "Is there a quest after Evocations and Espionage?" and staff still could not answer because, according to them, there is no master list of quests for staff to refer to. I understand that there's been a lot of upheaval recently, but seems like a pretty simple fix if the person in charge of creating the quests could just provide staff with a chronological list.