Sigils Banner Shop!!!!

PenPad

Nogrom GreyGold
Reaction score
Welcome all to my BANNER SHOP!!!!
As the name insists I will be designing banners of various sorts for your forum post or even your youtube channels if you so desire!

Youtube banners - EX- http://jwmgraphics.carbonmade.com
Youtube banners - Base Price 1000 Regals

Forum Banners - EX- http://gyazo.com/c4a63b8bcea6ed29723ec2e981723729
Forum Banners - Base Price 500 Regals

Order Form
Please be very specific in what you want!
IGN-
Type of banner you are buying - youtube or forum

style you would like you banner - try to stick to the examples i have provided BUT don't be afraid to ask for something else
Name on the banner - such as faction name, character name, or anything else

Details of your banner - anything you wish to see PLEASE BE SPECIFIC AS TO WHAT YOU WANT
Base price - 1000 or 500 depending on what banner you are purchasing
Bribe price - any extra you wish to pay to get me to do yours first

Thank you for ordering I will get to your order as soon as possible.
When the order is complete I will message you with a screen shot of part of the banner and then you will send payment, after payment is received I will send the finally full image.

Order Form
Please be very specific in what you want
IGN- starkiller_117
Type of banner you are buying - Forum
style you would like you banner - Light colors, a holy sort of feel to it
Name on the banner - Beforus
Details of your banner - The faction colors of red, blue, and purple would need to be incorporated, along with two wolves (if possible?) And the phrase "The White Wolves of Aloria" under Beforus. If you need any other details feel free to ask.

Order Form
IGN- starkiller_117
Details of your banner - The faction colors of red, blue, and purple would need to be incorporated, along with two wolves (if possible?) And the phrase "The White Wolves of Aloria" under Beforus. If you need any other details feel free to ask.
Ok I will be starting yours.

Order Form
IGN- starkiller_117
Your banner is finished I mailed you

Taking orders if anyone is interested please let me know!

Order Form
IGN- BillyA835
style you would like you banner - Regal and darkish, with a steel/metal tone.
Name on the banner - Mithril
Details of your banner - The faction colors of purple, black and gold would need to be incorporated, along with a fiery effect and dragons if possible. Dragons are the symbol of Mithril along with its steel, so if these can be incorporated well I would be very pleased :D And the phrase "And after snow comes fire, and even the Dragons have their endings" under Mithril. If you need any other details feel free to ask.
@duhSigil

Order Form
IGN- BillyA835
style you would like you banner - Regal and darkish, with a steel/metal tone.
Name on the banner - Mithril
Details of your banner - The faction colors of purple, black and gold would need to be incorporated, along with a fiery effect and dragons if possible. Dragons are the symbol of Mithril along with its steel, so if these can be incorporated well I would be very pleased :D And the phrase "And after snow comes fire, and even the Dragons have their endings" under Mithril. If you need any other details feel free to ask.
@duhSigil
ok sounds cool i will get to work on it soon!