• Character Sheets are optional on MassiveCraft. You do not need a sheet to play or be whitelisted on our server. You only need a sheet if you plan to engage in roleplay combat.

Played Character Sierra Lleryndel

This character is actively played.

FutureTeller

Criminally mad with no batteries
Reaction score
Faction
Khetsura
Kingdom
Dominion
pTJVu9E4PTqHZ6RCU27W9mln6gPOra8glbxmXQ30eEZe6bh7kC92mWF83GGboxucGkcmPrt7KpOk2dV5SBiUbCM2q3fB06dDodqbV4EdNUGzErG1bD9k4d_F_veBPj3InulXdGUKK2b2vG2gB5jFpQ

◂ | Character Information | ▸

.Name of Choice |▹ Sierra Lleryndel
.Other Aliases |▹ Asmita R. Lleryndel - The "enigmatic Asmita"
.Formerly |▹ Narla Nomëssa, Naaon Laruiiln (Shal. "Lost/Stolen Child") "Narla" Lleryndel
.Race |▹ Maraya

♦ Tierraveran Roamer

.Age |▹ 28
♦ Born 6th of April 284 AC

.Gender |▹ Non-binary (They/them, She/her)
୨✣୧ .Occult |⛧ Exist mage

╒═══════════════════════════════╕
ccJrPeQP0zG8QEIXFny7LlhAnMu0xKPgVxGdQVlBb5FzASVMZo-HQFMQIoNc3Rlqb7VtyPitBWOt5NaT29IeL_uFEy-eVRmWKucygRTJs5KHMCpu7OvfPM7_knSRzeiolxooEMH56T3tBfDu79oQuw

╘═══════════════════════════════╛​

◂ | Core Concept | ▸

.Concept |▹ Once Narla Nomëssa, Sierra Lleryndel is a Tierraveran thug carving a life for herself in the Regalia undercity using a faceless alias. With a past discarded and connections cut loose, it is said that only the upper echelons of the criminal world are left to know who really hides under the mask of the black market merchant.

.Faith |▹ After a long and shaky history of faithfulness, Sierra now walks with the distinct belief that she is not "good enough" to ever be the follower or worshipper of anything. Cold reason and wits take priority in the thuggish life she tries to claw her way through, and in her eyes, that will never make her anything better than a servant.

══════════════ ⋅❈⋅ ══════════════

◂ | Appearance Information | ▸

.Scars |▹ Sierra's most remarkable features are the marks that tell of how she has been undone. Her face is covered in burnscars, resembling the shape of her blue mask. Severe burns also cover both of her arms in their entirety, too, and Nalontech replaces her lower left arm.

.Visual Description |▹ With Ravenblack hair and tanned skin, Sierra's appearance of choice is one of a half-Ailor Maquixtl. Usually dressed rather simply, she wears a constant resting frown, and possesses sharp green eyes that glare easily.

8TMF0aseKrJWZby_Ow6S3was5IMLnSv4bEfDlAcIB0DMXP6tdThhfSdUFCWFgy9udmc4NSblKdDPj9UYkbymcFowzEaRpP4a9OQdz0iirXb03imIWj_5R8yt5lA1jI6wYc3GmIU6LU_dzrLhTW3WvA

╘═══════════════════════════════╛
◂ | Proficiency Sets | ▸

.Combat Style |▹ Dex + Int

.Strength |▹ 3

♦ Melee (Diving Tackle)
♦ Athletics (Building Scale, Steady Body)

.Intelligence |▹ 5
♦ Tech (Charge, Hook Shot)
♦ Adapt (⛧Shapeshift, Mindcontrol, ⛧Safeguard, Wardrobe) (Maraya Buff 1)

.Dexterity |▹ 6
♦ Ranger (Tag, Wallop, Trap, Cut, Splash)
♦ Roguery (Fleet Footed, Escape Artist) (Maraya Buff 2)

୨✣୧ .Magic |▹ 0
⛧ Magic -

◂ | Ability Information | ▸

.Heritage Traits |▹ Maraya
♦ 2 Free packs
♦ 5 Mechanics

.Faith |▹ Servant of the Lady Desire, worshipper of none
⛧ Despite being most reverend of common sense and good reason, Sierra also holds a loyalty and willingness to serve for Sapphora of the Estellian faith, and her chosen herald.

.Tech Branches |▹ Nalontech, Crystaltech
♦ Sierra knows the basics of marayan tech, yet usually does not use her gifts beyond wielding her prosthetic arm.

୨✣୧ .Exist Magic | ▹ A lingering curse
⛧ Narla is only a mage by potential of capability, and the face she has chosen for her new life. Formerly blessed with great power as a cult-leader, she now fails to mentally bridge the gap between having to start over from scratch, and having had the world at her fingertips in the past.

.Hobbies |▹ Medical
♦ Raised as a backalley doctor and shady medic, Sierra knows nothing about the rules and courtesies a proper education teaches, but how to patch the wounded reliably. And by less-than-orthodox means, if that is what it takes.

h2IHN_uRdnu1Dv1Xh6P-LWxhUQkSkMCoXmSo5CYvYSYuBSK3AzVe4y1RQvJYm9HZQMvgjMwm1E_d_gxSE8QY4W8ZmRCmpyehi2lMq8h_y1fKFsj2KFcEmoHYFGHvHqhcJMuvx56g0MZizTcP7WSeiw

╘═══════════════════════════════╛​

◂ | Languages | ▸

.Free |▹ Common
.Familial |▹ Shalota
.Cultural |▹ Droque
.Learnt |▹ Natl
.Allorn Turnkey |▹ Altalar
.Allorn Turnkey |▹ Agasi
.Allorn Turnkey |▹ Pannarokh

◂ | Plot Hooks | ▸

.1 The typical Criminal | Having grown up around a mundane life of crime, Sierra is a pragmatic and often selfish thinker, yet an imperfect criminal due to her sense of compassion, and simple fear of the strong, strange and fantastical.
♦ The thuggish, downtrodden and common-class will find a fast friend, or at least tolerant associate in Sierra. With a tendency to often swear and say vulgar things, she has made the polite and noble upper-class pale in her presence before.
♦ Sierra avoids the law and state agents like the plague, yet they have no record, history or origin to note. Those looking for an easy target may find one in Sierra, who does not turn to the law to solve her problems, but instead takes it into her own hands to get revenge and payback.
♦ Supposedly once faithful, yet not anymore, Sierra is a drifter with seemingly no strong political or religious outlooks. Anyone speaking to her will find themselves a quiet woman who takes a wide berth around the mystical and religious, and does her best to remain an observer. But this is not set in stone.
Sierra is inclined towards the Unionist, Estellian and Draconist faiths. But her opinion may differ about its worshippers.

Sierra is indifferent towards the Khama, Nilthism, and Minor faiths. The same can be said of her opinion on most of its worshippers.
Sierra is disdainful towards the Evolist and Fornoss faiths. Her opinion of its worshippers differs, too.

.2 Heart of the undercity | Living a vivid double-life, Sierra plays a common nobody in the daylight, and a foolhardy thug merchant in the shadows.
The enigmatic Asmita is the self-styled de facto "leader" of the sewer's black market, and works as a Fence and Broker on their own. Though beyond the charismatic demeanor lies something very opposite to what they present as.
Any criminal may seek out Asmita in the black market for trade, illegal goods, information, merry-making and orientation in the undercity. Asmita turns almost nobody away, and acts like a member of the Interfaction society, but for the underworld instead.

Those who seek themselves a shady criminal, contractor or employer may find one in Asmita, who runs a hard bargain and seems to always have something to do for everyone.
♦ It is said that if Asmita's identity is ever revealed, they will cease to exist. Yet nobody knows what this means, exactly.

.3 Humanity lost | Sierra is a character with a strong focus on interpersonal relationships. With a personality and history carefully written and assembled, she can be impressed, changed, swayed and outplayed by others - so long as they know how to get to her, and understand how she ticks.
♦ Sierra is a mundane field-medic by trade, and a servant-advisor by personality. She can be employed as either for an easy connection and a convenient pawn.
♦ Sierra possesses the Safeguard Pack from Adapt Point-buy and is open to affliction arcs.

igrZeACDiCNnd4v_0jQW1O0P2_HyWYj56pHiHEdGx1qYpupBsf_ejpW5jmr5Flu2o97de0N5gdp1mqwqq_9CqK3HhNp_c7pUcSEWtj2r8K2YMznvqa8Xd1h3Q4eR8p7D3ygoP-A0nW6izOJpF1dSoA

ZdPbbuRSIscLdyp7mbnUtXxVQd8xnRKrtj-Fw4fL6j6nNH94all-YVnY3ARxLKFxKqLTzB5zjvcm9qfjVureTQbZpfewfcEDZSjGMPq1oz0PXzySbZfWkqm9CgKd8fz-9Z9F0WIJUeLQEJkyypBijg

[@DedJok]

Last edited:
◂ | Additional Information | ▸

.Life Story |▹ Unavailable

.Relationships |▹

Sierra's complicated life
♦ Elamona: Sierra holds disdain for Elamona, yet the reason why remains somewhat unclear. She tends to often jump back and forth about what it is exactly that upsets her about the Herald of Justice, but one thing is certain: they do not seem to get along.
♦ Wisteria: Despite her animosity towards most of the estellian flock, Sierra makes an exception for Wisteria.
♦ Jhavartal Rhuvanya: To Sierra, Jhavartal is a thug as much as she is. Finding herself betrayed and left hanging by him, she seems unsatisfied with his gestures of caring now, be it for one reason or another.
♦ Mosheng Ren: Sierra may be Mosheng Ren's criminal flick, or maybe something deeper. The true answer is something only the two of them might know.
Asmita's simple days
♦ VaelaAetris: Despite not showing it, Asmita greatly values and respects Vaela, both as a friend and an ally. A long-time working alliance has kept the two of them in the same meeting rooms and secret schemes, and for both of their faults, Asmita does not mind it.

Last edited:
◂ | Relevant Links | ▸

.Race|▹ Roamer Maraya | Facing as Half-Ailor Maquixtl
.Faith|▹Clandestine servant of Sapphora
.Ranged & Roguery|▹ Light and nimble - The Thug Rifleman
.Adapt|▹Arcanely assisted skills
.Athletics, Melee & Tech|▹ A couple of tricks up her sleeve
.Hobbies|▹The Medic

Last edited:
◂ | Inventory | ▸

.Acquired |▹ 1191 Regals
.Personal |▹Loon-Solay pendant with 3 gemstones
.Personal |▹Katharic Skull Pendant
.Personal |▹Ornate Qadiriq Lighter
.Personal |▹Ornate Qadiriq Pocketwatch

♦ Metal fan
♦ Mystery Pepper
Sharpened hairpin

♦ Quiver of Arrows
Allar Scale
2 buttons

♦ Puretek pistol
♦ Bag of 60 regals

kqBFE-fYYvwfUHH27k7zcaBHBdYosT3ovelfAYU13dfTx7paws6Jb_n0SCPEuH5D_Vkehh9ZbTUfFUN29SO7QhNHr9N6o4v445H0Aan7pHjATGOWa-MHIS3gSNrjvMRvtyZhh-LqTne6gAE4r4Lifw

.Stolen |▹
♦ Pair of Handcuffs

Last edited:
@Azas Requesting Re-review. I have decided to be a menace to the afflicted.

Added Curing Knowledge, learned ICly from another character.
Changed, or more like re-phrased Core concept a bit to avoid playing a loli at all costs and to better fit how I play the character better.

In case you didn't see the previous tag, I've left the small prior edit in this bold blue as well, being:
Bumping Fist Combat from 10 up to 15.
Removing 1 point of Warlash Combat, as this combat category is mostly for aesthetic reasons.
Changing Physical stat accordingly.

I have now spent all of my remaining points for the time being, and this likely won't be subject to change anytime soon. Though what may happen is an affliction-arc, but that's still up in the air for now.

ADDENDUM: Read the Maraya update, and I literally have to change nothing, in fact this helps me explain this character even better. Only added a Meraic sub-culture fitting to their background.

ADDENDUM 2: I now have 3 free points again.

Last edited:
@Azas Heeeeere comes the Cahal arc.

Added Scor abilities
Added Cahal form description; the alias "Nightfish" has suddenly gained a whole new meaning.
ADDENDUM: I forgot to add a funny religion, it is now added.

I was also judged ICly for Narla's short name which made me hella self-concious (lmao) so I gave her a longer flowy name and made Narla a nickname of sorts.
Changes made in this bold blue.

POV you let your friends Puppet Control your character but have a fighting career:
unknown.png

Last edited:
Character has been cured or is rather in the midst of getting cured rn lmao.
Expecting to revert later, as well as a change in some mutations.

ADDENDUM, after a fight broke out on the crookback bridge YEAH THEY'RE CURED BUT COMING BACK LATER LMAOOO.

Last edited:
@Volaie Infected at the magic portalt,,, AGAIN...

But also a good time for some prof and appearance updates!
With Honed Skill 3 going bye-bye soon, I removed composition art. Nar only had comp and Wood art for that skill specifically, but wooden art grew on me. writing songs did not.
Followed dreams and upped Fist combat to 20.
Added 3 points to Roguery to keep the prog talents.
Purchased Home Upgrade 1, slapped it on the prioris temple bc Nar lives there.​
Updated both Faith and Core concept to fit the current character better. WOOOO CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT.
Updated visual information. Added scars along with a new set of mutations (I found a purger and everything, I did it the proper way ahaha. :w;)
Changed to Rogue 3 in prog talents. This should make to no difference as I haven't prtake in any progressions yet.

All changes are made in this bold blue, happy belated new year's by the way!

Sounds awesome! Everything seems to be in order, but I'm going to make a gentle request not to flip and flop between curing and being infected. I understand sometimes it's just the situation, but if you know you'll be getting re-infected in a few day's time, it's probably alright to leave it on there. Anywho, CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT.

Approved!

Sounds awesome! Everything seems to be in order, but I'm going to make a gentle request not to flip and flop between curing and being infected. I understand sometimes it's just the situation, but if you know you'll be getting re-infected in a few day's time, it's probably alright to leave it on there. Anywho, CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT.

Approved!

Yeahhh sorry about that, it was gonna be another whole arc of being mundane but then they just got hung instead, which, I didn't expect until it happened yk how it is.

Last edited:
@Volaie Visuals update!
Updated the first Apearance bulletpoint to be up-to-date with Nar's current mutations. We not have cool tattoos. (which I really hope are even possible, I'm too young to die-- I mean apply for enhanced mutations. , _,)
Changed her cahal form a littol bit, the main change will be the transition from a skull helmet to a head for a skull.

I'm trying to go for a vampire arc at some point, but otherwise I think this'll be it for quite a while, changes made in this neat blue.

@Volaie Updated points a little, also added aesthetics (may need some more messing with later.)

Swapped from the Axe pack to Flexible, because I'm too forgetful to roll for axe everytime. Also corrected "short" to "short blades".
Removed State saboteur, replaced it with Vandalism instead. I found out that saboteur only really makes sense if you invested in CHA proper, also vandalism makes more sense.

Das all, hope you have a good one!

Updated to include Greater Cahalism abilities, Nar was picked as Drulailmon's right hand.

Seeing how I've settled on playing this character as a Cahal rogue instead of a Rogue cahal, I've swapped out Empire Linguistics for water magic. Goodbye, mundane status when cured.

Also listing the changes to wording in the backstory + picking a cahalic familiar from above, so I can delete that additional message bc it's driving me crazy.

All changes are marked in this blissful blue.

Last edited:
Looking for a new reviewer, seeing how both of my previous ones aren't staff anymore.

Added an ICly chosen name to the character information, switched out names accordingly.
Updated character concept.

Switched out the Burglary pack for Space magic. I am mobility ultimate now.

Rephrased some things in appearance information, religion and backstory to make it shorter.
I will be rephrasing the cahal form section tomorrow to also cut it down a little.

That is all, thank you in advance! ^-^

@Caelamus With both IC progression and OOC updates slowly whittling away at my Roguery, I refunded my Vandalism and Slight of Hand points into the following:

Added Thin Blades pack upon consultation to be evil.
Added Fire magic pack to be an immovable object.

Changes made in Blue.
ALSO LOOK I HAVE BONESINGING BACK I'M SO HAPPY AHJGDHASGJFGSFG.

@Caelamus no changes to the point spread, only adjusting to the spell point buy update, here are the following changes (the rest is the same as the old spread);
Picked up Sparkwalking & Arcane Mastery specials, one slot remains unfilled while I'm waiting for a ticket. If the ticket falls through, I'm picking up Sanctum Vessel.
Picked up Arcane Knockback
Invested 4th Commutable point into Cursemaster pack
I may be changing my visual information soon following an IC change. I don't think needs a re-review, this mostly serves as a fair warning.

@Caelamus Sunday over.
Added Flesh Element as a sixth magic special.
Removing Pick-pocketing in favor of testing out whether I like Light Shielding or not.

Approved but I'm locking you into these aliases. Clarify which each are for. No more additional names.

Oh I forgor to remove Nightfish from earlier debating actually, pretend like it doesn't exist shh.
Let me go clarify, as well as update visual information where needed.

Addendum: Done.

Last edited:
@Caelamus Everyday I wake up and need to update again LMAO.

Turned Healing Alchemy into.. healing alchemy, using the new artificer point buy and medical pack.
Took Healing Patent and Common Patent as specials, to retain being a mundane medic, but also to remain dependent if the character ever gets a biotic. I think that could be fun.
Nvm I'm taking Nalontech. Narla for Nalon.

ADDENDUM I GOT CONVINCED TO TRY OUT MAGIC THROW. REMOVED ARCANE KNOCKBACK FOR IT.

Last edited:
@Caelamus EVERYDAY I WAKE UP AND I NEED TO UPDATE MY APP THIS IS A CRY FOR HELP. I also finally fixed the application name.

Replacing the Common Patent Special with Lifegiver. I had a devilish idea for another good intent + gruesome method aesthetic.
Retained 7 STR, chose the following abilities: Duelist pack, Heavy pack, Hunter pack, Skirmisher pack, Unyielding pack, Pursuer pack, Tactician pack. So basically almost nothing changed lmao.
Retained 1 CON, chose the following ability: Block pack.

I decided getting maimed by a god would be funny and totally karma and the time has come for cyberpunk aesthet- I mean, just a biotic, so I made it happen. Expect updates to the Visual information at some point in the coming weeks. Do I need to put the app on re-review for that, or not?

Last edited: