Archived Should I Even Be Posting This? (suggestion For Premium)

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beadtaila13

Refugee
Reaction score
Faction
Aeris
I just recently bought the 3 month premium, but tbh, my mom didn't want me to spend $8 per month just for a few perks. she asked me to suggest that the premium be made a permanent thing, so I'm asking. If the answer is no, I'll understand, but I'm pretty sure other people who have premium would agree that it would be cooler if it were a permanent thing, and (I hate to mention this, but) lots of other servers have their ranking system be a permanent thing.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
It was gonna happen a couple years ago but it was decided it was a bad idea money wise.

I mean, sometimes you buy a rank on another server, then leave after a few months and never use it again. I actually spent $100 on a server that I left literally after last summer. I don't go on it anymore, so I basically pissed $100 out the wallet.

At least with the premium subscriptions, you don't regret spending the money once you leave. Plus if you do need to go inactive, you aren't watching your money just sit their not being used except to prolong the expiration date.

I personally like the subscription setup, and usually go for the 6 or 12 month subscriptions, since they have the lowest prices.

New things are being added to premium all the time.

I believe it was well worth $8 when all the prems in our faction went to Regalia as Polar Bears and had a Polar Bear Conga line. I nearly died laughing. I spent more than $8 on the last movie I saw in theaters and it was less hours of entertainment.

The fact is that dollar for dollar the extra entertainment for premium is worth the price every single month.

I mean, sometimes you buy a rank on another server, then leave after a few months and never use it again. I actually spent $100 on a server that I left literally after last summer. I don't go on it anymore, so I basically pissed $100 out the wallet.

At least with the premium subscriptions, you don't regret spending the money once you leave. Plus if you do need to go inactive, you aren't watching your money just sit their not being used except to prolong the expiration date.

I personally like the subscription setup, and usually go for the 6 or 12 month subscriptions, since they have the lowest prices.
good point

Here are the advantages/disadvantages of it being a subcription rather then a permanent rank:

Advantages for the server:
Steady and repeated income (that help with the server maintance and upkeep costs).
No decrease in income (if ranks were permanent people would only buy them once)

Disatvantages for the server:
Less burst income, smaller income at once (ranks in most servers cost multiple times as much as they cost here).

Advantages for the player:
Pay only a relatively small amount for each month you want to have Premium (cheaper for you).

Disatvantages for the player:
Premium not permanent and needs to be repurchased regulary.

good point, but still, what if there was an option for a perm one, and an option for a temp one? that would be cool i think

Status
Not open for further replies.