Archived Sewer Underwater Exits

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Henck

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Blacksmith
Reaction score
Faction
Brightshore
Roleplay Guilds
Scuola di Battaglia
Hello! I have recently created a new Maiar character, and I've run into a problem when exiting the sewers.
There is really only one exit that ends up in water, while there are multiple entrances that go to the "Flooded Hall".
Maybe it could be possible to create more TP places in the other 'waterfalls' in the Flooded Hall, which could for example TP you to the lake, or other 'underwater' entrances.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I do find it funny that you enter from one part of the cistern and end up at blackthorn estate when you exit.

maybe it'd be cool if they did a "Circuit" that ran through multiple water sources, independent of the other entrances, like you enter it, goes to a place, back track, goes to next place, and it just cycles through to the next place and it all eventually goes back to the start again'...similar to how portals work I guess would explain it...heres how I imagine such a circuit could work:

[Tunnel in the Spawn Harbor] -> [Sewer Bastion/Cirsten] -> [Park Lake] -> [Harbor District Area] -> [Old God's District Lake] -> [Riverbank by Hostess Estate] -> [Winter Village Lake] -> [Finally back to the original Spawn Harbor]

This would be a lot easier to do than wiring up a bunch of individual two-way routes, plus it'd be nice to have all the water ways connected for sluethy maiars.

@Bakedfish426 Quite a few of the pipes that pour water into the sewers (the ones that are large holes in the walls with black wool at the back behind iron grating) are actually secret entrances and exits. I've accidentally swum into a few of those and got poofed away haha.

@Bakedfish426 Quite a few of the pipes that pour water into the sewers (the ones that are large holes in the walls with black wool at the back behind iron grating) are actually secret entrances and exits. I've accidentally swum into a few of those and got poofed away haha.
That's happened to me, I had no idea what had happened and I was like:
confused-cat.jpg

I've been training myself as my Maiar to memorize all the tricks with these pipes, like two locations lead down one duct, or if you walk into one duct by land you're on one side of the sewers, but if you enter in the water you're clear on the other side.~

Wow... I never even knew there were other portals in/out of the sewers, is this a relatively new feature...?

Wow... I never even knew there were other portals in/out of the sewers, is this a relatively new feature...?
Relatively new. There have been more and more added slowly, if I'm not mistaken. Some are obvious, and others are a little harder to find. Makes exploring Regalia's waterways a lot of fun.

Flooded sewer pipes are a planned feature in the far future.

There are enough entrances! It's just that all those entrances go to the same place, and there are only two exits out there. You can for example enter in the lake, be TP'ed to the Flooded Hall, but then you can't get back to the lake, because there are only TPs to the Blackthorne Estate and the Obsecure Oyster.

Flooded sewer pipes are a planned feature in the far future.
Nice! Can't wait then.