Seth Dust Spirit

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by Spazzy_12, Jun 27, 2021.

1. Spazzy_12

Spazzy_12

Seth Dust Spirit a trained assassin working with the Unyielding Legion, Grew up in a small town in the country and his parents were killed by Vampires, he swore to avenge them no matter what. He is skilled at acrobatics, stealth,and archery. Also having a strange connection with types of Avian, he is a person your lucky to have on your side

2. HeyItzAPotato

HeyItzAPotato rip me out the plastic Premium

Ayo! So, here’s the deal.

I am not staff. This is just a peer review so you can fix this before a staff member DOES pick up your sheet. :)

Your character needs to have a filled out character sheet. Here’s the template!

https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/character-applications-template.54735/

You can edit this thread or just create a new one when you’re done filling this out accordingly. If you need any help, you can create discord tickets on the ticket bot, or message me on discord! HeyItzAPotato#5518
    I’d love to help you out and get you started in the server!

3. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

Hello! I would recommend you take a look at the above comment and create an application following the guidelines set out by our template, and then feel free to reapply when you are ready!

Help is readily available in our Server Discord Ticket Bot, if you are in the Massivecraft Discord. If you are not, here is the invite link! https://discord.com/invite/W8fqp7y.

Welcome to the server! @Spazzy_12

4. Spazzy_12

Spazzy_12

Thanks! I clicked on the link and It showed everything I need to know! but do I create another forum post and use all of those descriptions or is there an actual template where I can just put the Answers? I know it said that was a template but it just showed stats and stuff I need to write down.

5. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

Please create a new forum post in this section using those sections, simple delete the information that is there (whilst keeping the formatting) and insert the details related to your character.