• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Servant For Hire

Batel_

Magical Batel
Reaction score
rxX7qVO.png

Pinned outside on the notice board of the Golden Willow Tavern would be the notice below.
Anglian woman for hire with cleaning, cooking, baking, and general experience in taking care of a home. Seeking room and board for the work as well as an allowance. My name is Hedwig Oliver and any replies could be folded and pinned to the bottom of this flyer below.
TFTuVKa.png
QbOLUBu.png

Last edited by a moderator:
A short and simple letter would be put underneath the notice sometime after the notice was put up.

To Miss Hedwig,
I can offer you a job but I would prefer to meet at your earliest convience and I can offer you a place to stay as well.

Sincerely,
Raina Viduggla

House d'Ortonnaise would gladly offer you a job both in our estate and in our business establishment. Pen a letter to the Grand Duchess' office in the Mitau Palace with credentials if interested.

Last edited: