• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Servals Den Closed For Repairs

Renajaka

Pioneer
Reaction score
A Partial Statement was put out on the exterior of the Servals Den.

To The Customers of the Servals Den or Even Friends,

The Servals Den will be closed for an undetermined amount of time.
The Den was attacked by a cart, its entire first floor is burnt and all furniture as well is ruined.
I ask those in the community to please be on guard incase this happens again.

I will not hide what happened. While I was preparing to open the Den and talking to a fellow worker as a few customers had entered to place orders. We were talking when a cart could be seen coming driving from the direction of the Mercenary Keep at full speed. I only saw it when it was too late and the cart crashed through the Den. There was a fire after the flames were put out the entire first floor is completely destroyed. I will to work with others to get the Servals Den back to working conditions.

Any who want to donate some coin to help rebuild the first floor or even come and help with repairs I would greatly appreciate it.

Signed,
Zolo Baker Vovznak

(OOC: Expect maybe a fun little clean up event next week as well as Re-opening)