• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Seneschal Wanted!

Markisbeest

Stealing hearts like they're wallets. At gunpoint.
Reaction score
A small and simple poster is plastered across many noticeboards within the city.

Seneschal wanted!
Desired:
Loyal and competent.

Offered:
Housing and pay.

Applications to be addressed to the Imperial Court Arcanist Edward Estelluanar.

Imperial Court Arcanist,
I am writing this to you in hopes of peaking your interest in letting me work for you. I promise that I am at least competent and I am as loyal as a dog in some cases. My name is Husam al Din, a Qadir clock-worker and scribe, I believe I may be of use working as a Seneschal for you. If it's preferred I can do a meeting at my earliest convenience or yours for that matter.

- Husam al Din
Just a quick OOC note I still need to get his skin so if this is accepted for a
meeting you may need to wait a couple of days to do so!

Imperial Court Arcanist,
I am writing this to you in hopes of peaking your interest in letting me work for you. I promise that I am at least competent and I am as loyal as a dog in some cases. My name is Husam al Din, a Qadir clock-worker and scribe, I believe I may be of use working as a Seneschal for you. If it's preferred I can do a meeting at my earliest convenience or yours for that matter.

- Husam al Din
Just a quick OOC note I still need to get his skin so if this is accepted for a
meeting you may need to wait a couple of days to do so!

To the applicant,

Please let us know when you are next available for an interview.

May the Spirit guide your path.
Edward Estelluanar,
Imperial Court Arcanist
Imperial Treffer

Imperial Court Estelluanar,
I'd like to forward my potential as a candidate towards your search for a seneschal, I am a recent immigrant from Ithania who wishes to progress into the hierarchy across Regalia and believe this to be a valuable opportunity for the both of us. Admittedly, I am a born-again Unionist from a dip into impure thoughts and criminal activities, but I do want whats best for this city and if you accept me, I will do my utmost best to perform to the standards set by a superior hierarchy. Please set a time and date if you wish for an interview. Thank you for reading this letter, may the spirit bless you and your future endeavors.
Ariane Lagarde

This had an old character application, but I'm going to rework it if the character falls back into activity.

Imperial Court Estelluanar,
I'd like to forward my potential as a candidate towards your search for a seneschal, I am a recent immigrant from Ithania who wishes to progress into the hierarchy across Regalia and believe this to be a valuable opportunity for the both of us. Admittedly, I am a born-again Unionist from a dip into impure thoughts and criminal activities, but I do want whats best for this city and if you accept me, I will do my utmost best to perform to the standards set by a superior hierarchy. Please set a time and date if you wish for an interview. Thank you for reading this letter, may the spirit bless you and your future endeavors.
Ariane Lagarde

To the applicant,

Please let us know when you are next available for an interview.

May the Spirit guide your path.
Edward Estelluanar,
Imperial Court Arcanist
Imperial Treffer