Art Auction Selling Skins

Faith_Bug

Mirror Thrower
Reaction score
220956692a0cd55a2945e0841b2c5fd6.png

Alright! You guys know how it works. I am in need of regals and need to get rid of old skins I no longer use. Now I will warn you all, some of these skins were made by others because I paid them to be made at the time when I needed it, and now I do not and selling them!

Starting Bid: 30 Regals
Buyout: 80 Regals

Template
IGN:
Chosen Skin:
Bid:
Previous Bidder:
Discord:
(Optional) If you were a Flower, what kind would you be?:

Attachments

• upload_2020-3-12_7-15-19.webp
    upload_2020-3-12_7-15-19.webp
    13.8 KB · Views: 33
  • upload_2020-3-12_7-17-34.webp
    upload_2020-3-12_7-17-34.webp
    9.5 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
IGN: Mini_Femmie
Chosen Skin: Isldar Guy
Bid: Buyout
Previous Bidder: N/A
Discord: You have it
(Optional) If you were a Flower, what kind would you be?: A Poppy

Hey, just a small reminder that selling skins you didn't make isn't very cash money and chill. It's considered skin-stealing and I heavily recommend against it. I personally don't care since I made that Isldar skin because you'd been using a friends active skin in like five minutes from an old base I had, but I thought I'd let you know since I didn't ask for anything except that you would cease using my friend Midas' skin. Love y'all gramma out

Hey, just a small reminder that selling skins you didn't make isn't very cash money and chill. It's considered skin-stealing and I heavily recommend against it. I personally don't care since I made that Isldar skin because you'd been using a friends active skin in like five minutes from an old base I had, but I thought I'd let you know since I didn't ask for anything except that you would cease using my friend Midas' skin. Love y'all gramma out

What I had planned for that skin I just bought was some edits. Like big edits. Like imma add more blue to it and fancy it up. If I knew this ahead of time I wouldn't of bought it but its to late now. If you want the skin Minty I can give it to you.

Hey, so sorry in the long run. I truly wasnt paying attention and only looked through my folder which has over 100 skins and was thinking I could sell the few I had never used. Thankfully you understand since we spoke in discord. I promise it wont happen again and will be more aware with whatever I post next time. Wont ever happen again, promise.