Selling A Chateau Schematic!

Ellimairy

Sophia Du Polignac
Reaction score
Faction
Montfort
Bert Improved.webp
Hello my dáárlings.

So, I was doing a bit of work aaaaand, decided to make another chateau, because I was bored.

But let me not do the talking, here is Evelyne Harper.

evelyne.webp

Bert Improved.webp

Oh- a Mercedes Horse and Carriage? My oh my- well do come in you're exactly what this estate needs. Howmuch horsepower?
- Well, it has one horse so..
Ofcourse, very fast. So, the first floor supports two wings, with both four windows on either side. At the back you have a charming terrace with decorated ceiling, I before e except after c.
- You're aware that rule doesn't apply right? You have glacier, species, weird, glacier..

Anyhow móóving on. The second floor is spacious and has a balcony overlooking the entrance of the chateau, at the back it has an amazing overvieuw of the gardens through three big windows.
- And then you have congierge, A- Oh, sorry continue.
Well- that was it actually, here you have some more pictu- I mean paintings. Of. The. House.
Now, think about it but not to long, before you know it someone snatches it!
Tata!

forsale8.webp forsale7.webp forsale6.webp forsale5.webp forsale4.webp forsale3.webp forsale2.webp Forsale1.webp

Click on the pictures to expand!

Bert Improved.webp

Bidding:

Bidding closes at the 11th of the 11th, at 23:59 Amsterdam Time.
Bidsniping is forbidden and will extend the auction with six hours, you /have/ to tag the previous bidder.
Please increase biddings with alteast 25 regals.
Any questions? Just put them in here and I'll be glad to answer them for you. If you want to see the build, just shoot me a PM.

Keep in mind you're only buying the schematic design!

Starting bid at 200 Regals.
Buyout at 1000 Regals.

Questions? Drop them in here!

Tata!

Last edited: