Played Character Aduro Sekhet | The Blissful Fox

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by mcmann, Feb 9, 2021.

1. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤
    [​IMG]
    ▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤

[​IMG]

Ruth Brown

[​IMG]
    逢ふことも 過失のひとつ 薄暑光
    "An encounter is / one of the missteps. / The sunshine at the beginning of the summer."

Otaka Sho
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Chosen Name | Aduro Sekhet
    Full Name | Ro-Aduro Fu'kayna Sekhet of the Clan Husani, Daughter of Ro Chiyin
    Nicknames | Sek/Sekky, Giggles, Sekh, Hana
    Age | Twenty-Four
    Date of Birth | 27 November 286 AC
    Gender | Female
    Race | Feka-Sihai (Half-Sihai) | Nefer-Asha/Sihai

Culture | Raised Sihai
    Sexuality | Triss | Bisexual
    Core Concept | Sekhet is a helping hand and friend to most, almost always wholesome.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fox in the Reeds, Ohara Koson, c. 1930
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Proficiency Points

STR | 6
    ➢ Melee | Technique Parry, Knockback Sweep, Battle Flurry, Unyielding Strike
    ➢ Athletic | Building Scale, Steady Body
    CON | 0
    WIS | 7
    ➢ Enchant | Defense, Protect, Strategy, Exorcism
    ➢ Tech | Sanction, Radiant Barrier, Armory
    DEX | 0
    ARC | 1 (Exist)
    ➢ Radiant | Feather
    FTH | 0
    Languages |
    Ibeth | Childhood | Fluent
    Wai-lan | Racial | Fluent
    Common | Childhood | Fluent

[​IMG]
    曼珠沙華 そろひ傾く 水の上

"The cluster amaryllis / Lean all together / Over the water."
    Yamaguchi Seison
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Eye Color | Golden Yellow
    Hair Color | Blonde with Red Fur
    Hair Style | Neatly Styled, Short
    Skin Color | Fair
    Clothing | Sihai Kimono-Esque Robes
    Height | 4 Feet - 8 Inches

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Musashi Plain Moon, One Hundred Aspects of the Moon, Yoshitoshi Tsukioka, 1892
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[ Character Alignment | BENEVOLENT ]

"A Neutral Good character does the best that a good person can do... devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them... Neutral Good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order." Dungeons & Dragons Handbook 3.5
    [ Character Personality | INTREPID ]
    "The Protagonists feel called to serve a greater purpose in life. Thoughtful and idealistic, these personality types strive to have a positive impact on other people and the world around them. They rarely shy away from the opprotunity to do the right thing, even when doing so is far from easy." 16Personalities
    [ Religion | IMPIOUS ]
    Loong Dragon Worship | 2/10 | A memory remembered from Childhood, yet near nothing more.
    Faces of Baskarr | 2/10 | A memory remembered from Childhood, yet near nothing more.
    Old Gods | 4/10 | Considered in moments of strife, but rarely called upon.

[​IMG]
    ひらひらと 風に流れて 蝶一つ

"Flutteringly / Floating in the breeze / A single butterfly."
    Masaoka Shiki
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

☼ Ro-Aduro Sekhet was born on the Kheni-Hetef fleet to Ro Chiyin and Nekhset Husani
    ☼ In her early-mid teenage years, Sekhet was primarily focused on running her family as well as its business.
    ☼ Eventually, Sekhet grew tired of standing out in a dominantly Asha society. Having completed just about everything she'd be able to as a non-full Asha, it was time to disembark from her beloved family and journey to a land to start anew.
    ☼ Sekhet has arrived in Regalia to gain a taste of independence, to gain a sense of belonging, and to find community in Regalia's melting-pot of cultures.
    Ro Fu’kayna Sekhet of the Husani Clan, daughter of Ro Chiyin is a Feka from the Kheni-Hetef Fleet, born on 27 November 286 AC. Thanks to the union between a Nefer and a Sihai, the Husani clan’s long history of Asha corsairs saw much-needed deviance from its historic continuity. Together, these two had three daughters; Their first-born child, Zorah, the second-born child, Sekhet, the sole male child, Mido, and their youngest, Dahlia. All four Feka were born with the fox-like features of their father, and the Eastern visage of their mother. The four siblings formed a strong bond with one another over their years of life over not only necessity, but their variety of common interests, childhood shenanigans, and other random deeds.

To most Asha, their childhood may be filled with playing among the neighbor's children, engaging in social activities, and being nurtured by both parents. Sekhet, however, experienced a childhood that was atypical for the Asha race, thanks to her mixed heritage. With her father being a corsair, the children only got to spend time with their father for a couple of days every few months out of every year. Despite this, she never held any truly negative emotions for her father, quite the opposite in all reality. Upon his return, Sekhet would often be among the first to greet Nehkset as his ship docked with the fleet. Nekhset was from an unloving father; upon every return, the Nefer always expressed his undying love for his wife and children, telling them extravagant stories of his adventures and giving them gifts from his voyages (typically jewelry stolen from Sollerian cargo ships). Because her father was not in the picture most of the time, the children were raised by their Sihai mother, Chiyin, who raised them by her own culture's folktales, etiquettes, skills, and other basic manners. Despite her father's sparse returns and her presence within an Asha fleet, Sekhet still managed to pick up a few of the more important parts of Asha culture. The rest of her time as a child was spent working the family business started by her mother's great grandmother in between homeschool-like learning sessions.

Thanks to her time working in the family business, over time Sekhet gained a great appreciation for the arts of cooking, baking, and even body care. Because of her consistent interest in these skills and her endeavor to perfect them, Sekhet was given a lot of responsibilities within her household and the family business from the age of 13. Because of these growing talents, Sekhet essentially gained the role of cook for the family, commonly cooking food and baking pastries for everyone with skill and passion.

Years went by with this routine of hearing stories, learning more, and self-improvement. Eventually, the time came for Sekhet to journey away from her beloved home and community for the second time. It is now her turn to explore the world and experience what it has to offer on her own terms! Sekhet would be the first of the Ro children to choose to spread her proverbial wings and attempt getting a foothold in the world’s capital of trade: the city of Regalia. Though it will be difficult for her to successfully establish a strong foothold within the Holy City, her goal is solid and clear: to find success in herself and others within the city of Regalia.

Ratings are based off of strength of emotion, not necessarily like/dislike.

[ Ro Chiyin - NPC | 10 ]
    My dear mother, you have raised me well. I only wish I could repay you for all the blessings you've brought me. You will always be my true mother.

[ Nekhset - NPC - Deceased | 8 ]
    My dear father, I miss you much. I wish I could have said farewell before your six-month journey, years ago. I have so many questions to ask.

[ Ro Dahlia - @Malir_Bromtor | 10 ]
    I know you hate to be coddled, but you take it like the star you are.

[ Ro Mido - @NightlyBlues | 10 ]
    I can't wait to see you finally tap into that full potential of yours, little brother. Hope you don't mind being embarrassed in the meantime.

[ Ro Zorah - NPC | 7 ]
    Despite the hurtful words you've shared with me time in and time out, you're still my sister. That's worth something.

[ Triss Aduro - @Tsar_Maple | 10 ]
    Thank you for finding me, and helping me find myself. I can't wait to spend my life with you, and more. I'm yours, my dear wife.

[ Eerikur Fjordefil - @TheRook1 | 8 ]
    It's embarrassing for me to admit, but I see you as the brother I've never had. I pray my telling you was only a drunken dream, though.

[ Biriq - @bwmwags3 | 6 ]
    Your body may still roam, but my friend is long dead. I cherish the happy times.

[ Urijah Jamesson - @Pellaeon | 9 ]
    I pity your closed-mindedness. It took me no less than five minutes to learn what kind of man you are. Which of us are the true animal?

[ Sivrid Sorenvik - @MrsCripple | 8 ]
    It's almost embarrassing for me to admit how fond I've become of you. You're my role model, and perhaps secretly my mentor.

[ Viggo Sorenvik - @SupremeCripple | 7 ]
    Thank you for giving me the honor of serving your family.

[ Kaya Sorenvik - @AlphaInsomnia | 7 ]
    Although emotional support is your weak point, I can tell you still care. Thanks for snapping me out of it.

[ Cieli Le'vilja - @CyberMo01 | 4 ]
    I'm still trying to find it in me to like you, but you continue to remind me of typical Solvaan arrogance.

[ Eponia di Civita - @RaggedyGrace | 5 ]
    I don't hold you at fault any longer. I'm only mad at myself, for letting it get this bad.

[ Isobel Lykke - @FrostedDewDrop | 3 ]
    I wish what we had could be salvaged. I'm sorry for hurting you. Please, take care of yourself so that I can stop caring, Miss Lykke.

[ Kas - @slurmancer | 9 ]
    Thank you for reminding me to let myself be pampered every now and again.

[ Laria - @FinishMeOff | 7 ]
    You're a good friend to call upon when I'm in a pinch. Thanks for being there.

[ Novellia Sorenvik- @CrimsletMonarch | 7 ]
    Thank you for being my first full-Sihai friend, and for being one who's heart is larger than all of Regalia.

[​IMG]

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 3
    • Powerful Powerful x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    #1 mcmann, Feb 9, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2023
  2. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

Hello! I'll be picking up this application for review. @mcmann

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

Thank you! Look forward to working with you.

4. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

Alrighty, apologies for the delay, let's get down to business with the review. @mcmann

Basic Information
    Everything looks good here!
    Just note that the racial description should be Nefer-Estling, with regards to your taking of Wa'an as opposed to an Ailor language.
    Skill Information
    Everything looks good here.
    Special Traits
    N/A
    Visual Information
    Personality
    Life Story
    I'd like you to make a bit more of a mention of how Sekhet interacted with other Asha with regards to the typical Asha scrutiny of Feka and outsiders, just a minor mention is fine, but with how lacking in diversity the Kheni-Hetef fleet is, she'd encounter minor problems of the sort.
    However, besides that note, everything looks good!

Sidenote: The Kheni-Hetef fleet is the best fleet, good choice.

Just a couple of wee edits and we'll be all good to go, a well-done application, and good to see more craftsmen around.

5. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

I went ahead and made the changes in bold, let me know if I need to add more! ^.^

6. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

7. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

Hey there @Antimreoir! Looking to get re-approved! Here's the only update I saw that was needed, but I'm sure I might've missed something.

I heard there were updates as well to the languages, but I don't believe I have anything that needs to be immediately tweaked. Keep me posted please!

8. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

9. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

@lore

Went ahead and did a bit of a revamp and a small retcon; that's really just her hair color. Have some aesthetic to do but the dirty stuff is final for now. Looking for re-approval.

10. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

Just gonna make a bump message JUST IN CASE this isn't showing up.

11. Follower

Follower :3c

@mcmann Hello I've claimed this app for review, expect a response within thirty six hours.

12. Follower

Follower :3c

@mcmann Everything seems to be in order, Approved.

13. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

@Follower Made some adjustments to Sekhet's character. The following changes will be in bullet points.

Basic Information
    • Race: Feka (Nefer-Solvaan)
    • Genetics: Olvomism
    Visual Information
    • Hair Color: Blonde
    Life Story
    • Many moons ago, in the early month of February, 286 AC, a Nefer corsair and an unknown Altalar had a battle aboard a Sollerian slave ship. The two fought hard, and eventually fell for one another. Their passion was brief, however, as after the first encounter, they would not see one another for months on end. Eventually, the forbidden lovers met once more, only for a Feka child to be placed in the father's arms. The mother never to be seen again.
    • Ma'tsuii Ha'na is now noted to be Sekhet's non-biological mother as a deeplore IC secret. Sekhet is unaware of this revelation.
    All of this was done in preparation for an arc and for the sake of roleplaying with a friend more often. If there's anything you'd like me to modify about format or otherwise, don't hesitate to let me know. Thank you for your patience!

14. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

Thanks to @AtticCat for the application makeover!

15. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

Added ☼ Relationships ☼ in spoiler after life chronicles.

16. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

@lore can someone fix the title of this page to be 'Ro Sekhet' or 'Ro-Aduro Sekhet'? I can't do that without getting rid of the approved status.

17. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

@lore BUMP! We are BACK IN BUSINESS BOYOS

18. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

Bumping because I put the wrong review tag on.

19. ChapterDeath

ChapterDeath Roof that speaks Vampire Staff Member Lore2

Claimed

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. ChapterDeath

ChapterDeath Roof that speaks Vampire Staff Member Lore2

Approved, though I'd rename personality to core-concept per the changes to app template @mcmann

21. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

I'll get on that tomorrow. Thank you!!

22. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

09/13/23 Updated form to meet current RP standards.

• Winner Winner x 1