Sehaeri Fellmirr

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by QueenOfKarma, Jun 21, 2016.

1. QueenOfKarma

QueenOfKarma Shorty Potato

Basic Information
    • Full Name: Sehaeri Lily Mourne - Fellmirr
    • Race: Cielothar
    • Sexuality: Bisexual
    Skill Information
    • Total Proficiency Points: 56 Basic | 10 Arts
    • Proficiency Points
      • +20 Alchemy Sciences | +20 from Points
      • +15 Medical Sciences | +15 from Points
      • +8 Sorcery Spells | +8 from Points
      • +6 Lightgiver Ritualism Skill | +6 from Points
      • +5 Natura Care Sciences | +5 from Points
      • +5 Musical Arts | +5 from Arts
      • +5 Culinary Arts | +5 from Arts
      • +2 Throwing Combat Skill | +2 from Points
    • Body Shape & Body Fat
      • Physical Stat: 2 (+2 Throwing Combat Skill)
      • Body Shape: Average
      • Body Fat Category: Moderate
    • Languages
      • Common (Taught by mother)
      • D'Ithanie (Taught in Ithania)
      • Olt'vven (Taught by hubby)
    • Lightgiver Ritualism
      • Olt'vven Language
      • Olt'vven Script & Tattoos
      • Olt'vven Stone Singing
      • Olt'vven Gem Singing
      • Olt'vven Trans-morph
      • Olt'vven Weaving
      • Lavvanya Summons Mutations
    • Arcane Sorcery
    • Werebeast Mutations | Silver Skinwalker | Incurable
    Visual Information
    • Eye Color: Blinded Blue
    • Hair Color: Metallic Caramel
    • Hair Style: Beach waves with slight side bangs and the upper half of her hair pulled back into a braid
    • Skin Color: Flushed
    • Clothing: Flowing dresses in various shades of blue and green. Sometimes a loose shirt, pants and a boot.
    • Height: 5'5''
    • Weapon of Choice: Alchemy, though it’s a rare sight for her to do such. She prefers to remain passive, and mainly uses it as a self defense.
    • A soft, rounder face, with somewhat prominent cheekbones and a short, thin nose. Her eyes and brows help to give definition her otherwise-childish facials.
    • Her body, albeit small, also has a tiny amount of muscle and some fat to it to where it doesn’t quite appear average, but rather a little more curvy and proportionate to keep her from looking like skin and bone. Her complexion is rather pale compared to the average Cieloth, causing the numerous scars she has to stand out significantly on her skin. She has a few thin and rather long scars, stretching from just above her eyebrow, down across her (blinded) right eye, and ending about an inch or so above her upper lip. She also has a small nick on her left upper lip, and various puncture wounds across her neck where she’d been bitten numerous times from a sanguine. In the middle of her chest is a decently sized scar where she had a brand burned into her flesh. Beyond that, her entire body is littered with varying scars from being tortured quite a few times.
    • She most commonly is seen wearing a loose, baggy shirt that hangs down from her left shoulder. A leather satchel is slung across her body that holds her flute, as well as the few belongings and alchemical concoctions she likes to keep on her person. A light brown cloth is tied around her waist, acting as a sort of belt, though she mainly uses it to clean her hands. She wears medium gray pants that hug her legs and have a sort of tie down the outsides of her legs that exposes the skin beneath. Her feet are covered with leather boots that reach all the way up to her upper calves. For jewelry, she has a thin silver nose ring, as well as silver studs in her earlobes. A silver earring wraps around her entire left ear, the right mainly being covered in various silver and bronze studs. She also has a navy fabric tied around her right wrist, as well as a single silver bracelet with the maiden name “Er’ailic” engraved into it.
    • Her voice is rather soft and soothing, almost like a lullaby every time she speaks, with a prominent Ithanian accent. However, if angered, it isn't uncommon for her tone to become frigid enough to send a chill down one's spine. She seems neither rushed nor lethargic when she speaks, keeping a smooth and even pace. She usually speaks with varying emotion as well, as she was never very good at hiding how she feels, despite her adopted mother's attempts at teaching her otherwise.

Personality and Abilities
    • Alignment: True Neutral
    • Personality Type: The Debater
    • Religion: Non-religious. Taught the Faith of Estel by her parents and Unionism by her adoptive mother.
    • Complicated Decisions -- Due to her hard scrutiny, Sehaeri will often struggle to come to a conclusion or plan of attack when faced with something extremely complicated. Her strive to make everybody content is a major factor in this, as it is no mystery that not everybody's needs can be satisfied. She still tries despite this fact, refusing to make or leave another individual distraught. The more friends, the more food.
    • Combat -- The act of fighting has been a rather elusive mystery to the woman, despite the numerous attempts of her adoptive mother to train her in swordsmanship, and teach her about poisons, medicines, and their respective reagents of the world. She was never able to grasp onto the concept of violence, which is probably why she chose such a passive-aggressive way to protect herself; alchemy. Her mind will often become grid-locked when in violent situations, as she often panics on the thought of what action she should take to try and prevent her attacker from harming her.

• She is most commonly known for being a bard, and a very versatile bard at that. Sehaeri is most famous for her incredible ability to play the flute. She also has a lovely voice, though it is somewhat rare for her to display this skill, as she generally tends to stick with her instrument. It also is not uncommon for her to dance whilst playing her flute or singing, and she sees the way she flows across the ground as an extra way to catch the eye of people who may potentially give her a few regals.

• Aeris Mourne -- "What sort of cruel person would lock a child away and zhen expect zhem to show love in return? Au revoire..." -- Her adoptive mother of whom she holds quite the grudge against. Any notion of Aeris will cause the Cielothar to sort of shut down and try to change the topic of conversation as quickly as possible.
    • Nouveau Tempete -- @SasuNaru2016 -- "You are adorable and fun to be around! I just wish you would not get into as much trouble as you do." -- Despite Sehaeri's rough experiences with Kathar and Shenath in particular she continues to support Nouv and consider the odd Shenath one of her closest friends. Nouv certainly has her moments that can often times put off or even scare the Cielothar but despite their differences the two are the closest friends imaginable.
    • Kiirion Fellmirr -- @Tracenator1 -- "You make me zhe happiest and luckiest woman in all of Aloria. I would not trade you for anything!" -- It started off with consoling the drunken Cielothar over a failing relationship, and quickly developed into a close friendship. She quickly found herself struggling with her feelings towards the man and it wasn't long before her life was being put into danger and she was moving in with Kiirion in hopes to hide from her pursuer. The two quite literally kissed before she was even able to move in completely in a moment of panic and have been inseparable ever since. Not even the incident of Fort Loyalty could tear the two apart, as when she realized Kii would be taken away due to him not being Unionist, she decided to lie and say she wasn't a Unionist either so that they would remain together.
    • Taviell Hadith -- @SasuNaru2016 -- "You need to stop acting so strange! I would prefer to avoid you and Kii growing a distaste for each other!" -- The Avanthar and the Cielothar hold a rather... Interesting relationship, to say the least. It began as odd friends and soon developed into a more intimate relationship. The Avanthar was tied down with another woman and despite his poly-amorous ways Sehaeri herself was not as such and so was forced to try and shut things down before they risked progressing further still.

Life Story

Sehaeri was born within her home tribe in Daendroc. Her mother Meriel Vysha’an and father Galan Er’ailic, whom to this day are absent from her life, cherished the child immensely. However, all was not well, as the family ended up being selected to sacrifice the child to the Silver Skinwalkers in order to maintain peace. Years later, after having become one of the tribe, Sehaeri was 'found' by a woman named Aeris Mourne. She stole the 'child' away from her forested home and stowed Sehaeri away with her on a ship, bringing her back home with her to Regalia. Aeris took the child under her wing, having never had one of her own, being sterile. She loved her and raised her as if she had given birth to the little Cielothar herself, though by doing so, locked Sehaeri away inside her home in fear of her numerous enemies using the girl's existence against her.

Sehaeri had to practically fend for herself within the confines of Aeris' home, sneaking out at nights in order to feed herself, and finding ways at entertaining herself. She rarely saw the woman who had adopted her, and after years of being locked away, it wasn't all too surprising when she began to feel a sort of distasteful loathing for Aeris. In attempts to win the girl's love again, Aeris tried teaching her about poisons and combat, specializing in dual wielding daggers. Sehaeri, however, had no interest in any of what Aeris tried to teach her, hating the idea of violence and combat, though reluctantly caved into the adoptive mother's wish of her carrying around a small dagger for protection.

Around the age of eighteen, the little Cielothar ran off out to the tavern and came across a woman who just so happened to be a bard. The woman ignited her kindling passion for music, giving her a rather well-made and extravagant flute. Aeris, still desperate for her daughter to have some way to protect herself, took quick advantage of this. She called upon a middle-aged woman who owed her a debt, and hired her to teach Sehaeri how to play the flute to the best of her ability in hopes to gain the Cieloth’s love again. Sehaeri was taught by the woman for a couple years until she became quite a good flutist, in which case, Aeris called in another debt, this time to her family in Ithania.

The family started to write letters to Aeris, wanting to know everything they could about this child. Eventually, at the age of twenty, Aeris and her family payed for Sehaeri to have a private tutor from the School of Alchemy. Sehaeri thrived with this newfound discipline, studying hard and well. By this time, Sehaeri found that she was no longer controlled by her adoptive mother, and was left an independent woman. To this day she still holds a grudge against Aeris, disliking her for keeping her secluded for so long, and often will try to avoid the topic of Aeris Mourne. While finally on her own once more she quickly took up teachings from a local sorcerer in order to gain a few Arcane Spells to help defend herself in this grand city she was now alone in.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    #1 QueenOfKarma, Jun 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
  2. Plecy

Plecy Swashbuckler Supreme

I'll be reviewing this application!

3. Plecy

Hey there! Review incoming!

• While I love the creativity, Ethereal weapons only works when manifesting weapons. Instruments, sadly, will not work.
    • Your personality trait "Insecure" reads more like a combat weakness. Perhaps reword this?
    • If you do decide to keep Ethereal magic, I'd definitely suggest you give it a more noteworthy mention in your life story. It's a rare magic, with rarer tutors. How did she happen upon it?
    Overall, for such a short and sweet application, there's little more I can offer for improvement. Tag me once you've made your edits! Until then...
    Pending!
    @QueenOfLeaves

4. QueenOfKarma

Changes have been made!

As she isn't a very violent woman, there's no real reason for her to have the Ethereal magic. cx I just thought it would be somewhat cool, but I have removed the special perms request, as well as the brief mention of it in her life story.
    However.. Since I plan to have her continue to advance in Lyre magic, would I need special permissions for that, since the lore/wiki page said it was relatively unheard of to find a mage willing to put that much time into Lyre magic?

@Plecy

5. Plecy

Oh my goodness. I made a horrid mistake with my review earlier.

I meant to say the "Vulnerable" trait. I'm so sorry for this! I think I was reading as I typed.

If you can quickly make this edit, I'd gladly approve Sehaeri. Apologies for the mix-up.
    Additionally, you won't need a special permission for Lyre magic unless she advances into Expert Level.

@QueenOfLeaves

6. QueenOfKarma

It's quite alright, changes made, slightly darker color than before. c:
    As for the Lyre magic, I'll leave that until she gets closer to that stage. She's still incredibly young, and has a far ways to go yet with that.
    Thank you! :D
    @Plecy

7. Plecy

Sorry about all that!

Approved!

8. QueenOfKarma

Posting this back under review due to the change to the new template, and the re-write to the character due to the magic change/scrapping of lyre magic!

9. Fatherland

Fatherland Merchant

I'll be reviewing this application. Expect a response soon.

10. Fatherland

Fatherland Merchant

Staff Review-

• Visual Information
      • Give a one to two sentence explanation on how Sehaeri utilizes the hathel under your weapon of choice bullet point.
    • Talents
      • Appearance isn't considered a learned or acquired skill. Other than being fairly subjective from an in-character perspective, this doesn't particularly belong in the talents section. Omit it entirely.
      • Altruistic either needs to be merged in your personalities and abilities section or adjusted. Should you choose the latter, simply elaborate a bit more on how this altruism would be utilized as a talent.
    Mark all additions / changes in blue and tag me once you're done.

11. QueenOfKarma

12. Fatherland

Fatherland Merchant

13. QueenOfKarma

Posting under re-review due to lore changes and just an overall cosmetic re-write of the character.

14. Fatherland

Fatherland Merchant

Remove fluctuating self-esteem as a weakness. While having it as a character trait is fine, it's not a particularly prevalent trait but moreso a copout if anything. Tag me once you've done this.

15. QueenOfKarma

16. Fatherland

Fatherland Merchant

17. QueenOfKarma

Posting under review due to changing to the new template/point system.

18. Canaanite

Canaanite Valentinian Shill

Claimed for review.

19. Canaanite

• Schools cost ten proficiency, so you're over your cap by 10, having spent 45 in proficiency.
    Mark your edits in red and tag me when you've made the appropriate changes. @QueenOfKarma

20. QueenOfKarma

21. Canaanite

22. QueenOfKarma

@Bagley_ Marked for Re-Review due to the changes to the proficiency system.

23. Canaanite

Please clarify that nature care sciences is derived from the racial boost under proficiency. @QueenOfKarma

24. QueenOfKarma

@Bagley_ Changes made. Sorry about that!

25. Canaanite

Reapproved.

26. QueenOfKarma

@Bagley_ Marked for Re-Review due to a much needed update to the character overall.
    Mostly just modified the relations tab and updated her name because.. Yknow.. Married. Oops.
    Also made a smaaalll tweak to the life story: Changing Shendar to Shenath.

27. Canaanite

Reapproved.

28. QueenOfKarma

Marked for review due to updating the racial boosts in the proficiency!

Also reviewer and not re-review cause uh... Bagley not staff anymore.

29. Caelamus

Caelamus Sir Honeybear the chronic druid main

Hello! I will be claiming this for staff review!

30. Caelamus

This requires linguistics knowledge!

31. QueenOfKarma

Would I be able to scrap Plains Elven from her languages and keep D'Ithanie? Seeing as she has more reason to know D'Ithanie with her background then Plains Elven.

32. Caelamus

that's fine.

33. QueenOfKarma

34. Caelamus

35. QueenOfKarma

Added on 6 years to give access to the new cielo ritual thingy.
    ... And changed her height to the new racial minimum cause you robbed me of my smol bean smh.

@Caelamus

36. Caelamus

37. QueenOfKarma

Marked for Review due to the new proficiency system!
    @Caelamus

38. Caelamus

one point over.

39. QueenOfKarma

40. Caelamus