Archived See Members When They Log On

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerJG92

Science Nerd from a High School
Reaction score
Faction
Titan
Kingdom
Titan
I thought it would be a great idea to be able to see when your faction members log on, withought having to favorite all of them.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Why? just /f f ....................?

Why? just /f f ....................?
This may be good for players who don't announce when the join the server, some might slip under the radar if you don't check it every few minutes.
This would be pretty easy to implement, whatever search method used to display messages in faction chat could be used here to show logins. You might want a permission for this deciding whether it displays or not since this could get spammy.

You can easily favorite everyone in your faction. There is no need for staff to take time away from other amazing projects to create something you already have the tools to make yourself.

I suppose another point is that if you are in a large faction the amount of times the message for people logging in and out will get ever larger, it might perhaps be useful for small factions (although if small it's probably easier to use the favourite system), but for large factions I could see it being an inadvertent bother to everyone else.​

I suppose another point is that if you are in a large faction the amount of times the message for people logging in and out will get ever larger, it might perhaps be useful for small factions (although if small it's probably easier to use the favourite system), but for large factions I could see it being an inadvertent bother to everyone else.
They could make it optional using /f flag

Just add the ones you care about to your favorites.

Yeah would be cool cause some of the members in the Faction I am in hardly log on and only for a few minutes when they do, so it would be cool to add this to the /f perms .. I mean they have their own faction plugin anyways ..

You can easily favorite everyone in your faction. There is no need for staff to take time away from other amazing projects to create something you already have the tools to make yourself.
What he said. Honestly might be useful in come cases but not others, meaning we would have to make it optional and new commands and settings and whatever. After all it is not that necessary when you can do /fav, which is also more customisable so you kinda have the option right there.

yes you could do that, but when someone leaves the faction i tend not to remeber to remove them, then later i have just a bunch of people i have know idea who in my favorites and i have to go through and remove practicaly everyone.

Using /f f as well as the favorites system works just fine in my opinion. This just seems a bit unneeded.

Well it seems like this thred is mostly settled... I think that someone should lock the thread now. @Madus? @MonMarty ?

Status
Not open for further replies.